It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CLAIM: Cell towers across USA broadcast brain resonance freqs 2 disrupt human minds, ... DARPA ...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: tothetenthpower

NO it doesn't, NO it won't, since we've been exposed to these frequencies for decades now. This man is a quack and in 5 mins I can deconstruct half his argument.

In all fairness cancer rates have also been increasing over the last few decades is there any way to prove these frequencies are NOT the cause ?

"In all fairness" detection has improved, the population (western) are living longer, consumption of processed foods has increased worldwide, we are more obese etc etc. The burden of proof is on the one making a claim so to prove cell towers cause cancer show the areas without towers that have lower cancer rates NB ALL areas with practically zero towers compared to ALL areas with towers. No cherry picking. Also include data from other countries with towers since any affect MUST be the same. You would also have to show the variation by frequency since we know EM at different frequencies affects tissue in different ways. There should some statistical/gaussian distribution around the cell tower frequencies.

I will not hold my breathe.....
edit on 18/4/2016 by yorkshirelad because: spelling

edit on 18/4/2016 by yorkshirelad because: (no reason given)

(post by PeterMcFly removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

No cherry picking.

Do we even have any idea of what actually causes cancer ?

I am missing your point .....there are many things ...poor diet, processed foods, refined sugars, artificial sweeteners...the list goes on how exactly does one decipher the cause when there are many possible causes ?

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
This is entirely possible, this could be why many people are having irregular sleep patterns, our sleep patterns are being disrupted.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: BO XIAN

I think natural news belongs in the trash bin. But, for some reason we are still allowed to quote it.
edit on 18-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Nah, they couldn't keep that quiet, Ham radio 'freqs' would have picked up on that by now.

I'm afraid the mainstream conditioning everyone receives from the teachers desk, the news desk, the pulpit, podium and computer and TV screens are the real cause of everyones 'controlled'' mindset.

The psyop is its some 'secret' technology.

We 'willingly' follow the Pied Piper.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

If "20% of the population are reasonably immune to the manipulations", ask yourself: Do you feel that your thoughts are being manipulated?

How many of those around you also feel that cellphone towers are controlling their thoughts, too?

Do more (80% of them) feel controlled, or immune?

What does that say about the purported claim?

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
My question if true is

Don't Most top / high level security places also have cell towers on them...

Or are we killing, manipulating everyone including the people who made this..

Riouz

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I've been working with brainwave entrainment therapy for years and years.
Brainwaves naturally change throughout the day. When you first wake you are in alpha a relaxed state.
Between 8 and 12 HZ
During the day you operate in a higher range of 12-30 HZ known as beta
Dreaming and deep sleep are lower you can go as low as 5HZ in a deep delta or epsolon state.
These changes are normal and natural and in meditation these lower states are extremely beneficial. They improve memory induce a state where beneficial hormones are produced. It lowers cortisol the stress hormone. It creates new neural pathways within the brain linking right and left hemispheres. These new pathways are permanent meaning any benefits are also permanent.
I also have a therapy for inducing feelings of compassion in a gamma range around 110HZ. Human brains don't operate in those really high ranges mentioned in the OP

www.brainworksneurotherapy.com...

There are cds available and good headphones are best for relaxing

www.google.com...

I have the Dr Jeffrey Thompson brainwave suite plus a gamma track and an epsolon track.
edit on 4182016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

If you know yourself thoroughly then you should know which thoughts are not your own.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Riouz

My guess would be that the top tier have some sort of protection against it that we don't have.

It's akin to telling a poor person to buy healthy when all they can afford in their price range is processed garbage.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: Riouz

My guess would be that the top tier have some sort of protection against it that we don't have.

It's akin to telling a poor person to buy healthy when all they can afford in their price range is processed garbage.

I see they have the alien tech tinfoil hats

Whilst us plebs well yeah......

Riouz

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I have always wondered why the manufacturers of these masts do not have their logo on them? Anything as prominent and widespread as these masts would a be brilliant brand awareness tool.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I saved this report from a while ago: it about Brain stimulation that can alter beliefs.

Mail Online

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

I have always wondered why the manufacturers of these masts do not have their logo on them?

Because their customers are more easily and directly reached in other ways. And engineers hate marketing people.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I know what you're saying. It's all possible in some way I suppose.

BUT, Bo, you and I both know, this is a grand and tempting invitation for those lingering on the precipice of paranoid schiz to take that final leap. Now they will have 'proof'. Sigh.

eta: Meh. On second thought, what difference does it make?

If it's not this, it's the television or the refrigerator.

Sorry for the OT. My mind wanders. And wonders. Wonders and wanders. It stays busy.

edit on 4/18/2016 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Better a busy mind than a busybody.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

If the international customer asks my workshop to produce a part with a logo on we do it, because the customer is paying the money. The fact that engineers hate marketing people means absolutely nothing.

Anyone who knows about marketing knows that an opportunity like this would not usually be overlooked. Never overlook an opportunity to push your logo into the face of new customers.

I'm sorry, I think I usually like your posts, but that one in reply to me, comes nowhere close to answering the query. I'm not even sure why you typed it as a response?

Anyway, if you were serious I'm sorry to come across as a twit. I'm just confused.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I think the Scandinavian studies would indicate otherwise. I may track some of them down later, though that's not my habit. I tend to write from 45+ years of reading and I'm not about to track down a lot of those old sources. LOL.

Yes, it can be construed that I'm writing about my opinion.

I observe that folks with an addiction toward a false negative error seem to reflexively construe things that way. It is their right.

Personally, I prefer a thoughtful balance between the risk of a false negative vs a false positive error.

And, I posted the article more for the info of the one researcher about the brain altering aspects of the frequencies he detected being transmitted. Yes, it's one researcher. Given his credentials and background, I think his whistle-blowing deserves fitting attention.

I think the cancer aspect is also worth better analysis and discussion than seems to be happening in this country but that, to me, is a different issue.

Thanks for your thoughtful post.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I've been working with brainwave entrainment therapy for years and years.
. . .
Human brains don't operate in those really high ranges mentioned in the OP

I don't recall the article claiming that the brain operated in those high ranges. It was asserting that the human brain could be manipulatively influenced via those ranges. That's a big difference.

Maybe later today I'll get around to re-reading the article. Some of the quotes in a reply or 2 seem to indicate that the author did claim the brain used those frequencies. It's been too long since I read the literature of my profession about it.

edit on 18/4/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join