It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PayPal Donation Form is Back: We could use a little love...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

A big hairy spider

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Don't get rid of the donation form. Value for value models truly work. If this site is as important as we'd like to think it is, users will make sure that it stays afloat. I'll be donating as soon as my paycheck shows up!

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mannegishi
a reply to: Quantum12

A big hairy spider

Pics or it didn't happen.

This is ATS and you better bring proof to this game.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
If the staff of ATS are interested in creating a store, there are sites that only print shirts or creates other items when they are ordered. There is no need to buy or keep inventory.

I believe this is one site that works that way:

www.theprintful.com...

You could create a store and only pay a fee when an item in your store is ordered.

Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I would if I could but I am in the process of obtaining a debt relief order ... hard times ... weeps on keyboard ... the joys of being an artist lol

All I can offer is my heart felt thanks for a great site which bums like me can partake in

edit on 14-4-2016 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
My pleasure. I appreciate all the hours you spend making the site so cool. And the always adorable Springer as well.

______

later: I've got a problem. I went to paypal and there is already a small amount there for Ddos recovery in an "order summary" and I can't get rid of it to enter the new amount. I tried exiting and re-entering paypal a couple of times, but I can't get rid of the amount already entered for me. I did contribute last time to the ddos issue, but it was more than the amount that is showing now, so I didn't even do that.

Has anyone else had this problem? How can I fix it? I've got to head out for a few hours, but will check back in when I return.

Thanks for any ideas on how to fix this.
liw

edit on 4/14/2016 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Medical bills prevent that sizable a donation, but I have happily donated what little I can for the moment. Will donate more when and as able! I encourage all to do the same.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AceWombat04

Awe that was nice of you.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I still have no clue why one of the owners or supermoderators, I mean someone that is allowed to control some of the funds, can't generate a vanity BTC address. 1ATS******************* would make a lot of sense on a conspiracy forum imo as opposed of PayPal or CCs.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Dumbass
So you did donate?

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dumbass
I still have no clue why one of the owners or supermoderators, I mean someone that is allowed to control some of the funds, can't generate a vanity BTC address. 1ATS******************* would make a lot of sense on a conspiracy forum imo as opposed of PayPal or CCs.

Yes i agree with that and leave the Btc address up all the time A lot cleaner than using pp or cc.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
a reply to: Mannegishi

Watcha Hiding?

Being Anon does not mean you are trying to hide anything. It should be a right not a privilege to the few.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

If you change your selection ($ amount) from the drop down box on the ATS page then click 'pay now' it will go to a different screen and the amount should be changed.

It changes increments from
$10-
$2500
Hope that helps!

edit on 14-4-2016 by TNMockingbird because: more specific

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird
Chirp, I think she was trying to pay more then the $2500..

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Ok, I guess I can forgo a bottle of Scotch this week...ATS Benefactors here I come.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I also donated at the DDOS time. This time, I used the banner above to get to PayPal. I don't know if that will help. ;o)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Yes you change this with the dropdown before you go to paypal. Once you pick the selection you want it will put the price in. At least that is how it worked for me

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Can i just use my card ? Don't have a paypal.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

much appreciation for a great website and community.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta
Yes click pay pal. Click use card

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join