It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Arrested, 4 Officers Injured During Clash Outside Trump Rally

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The aggressive ones that I saw were wearing matching blue Feel The Bern shirts. I did see others with Hillary 2016 shirts and signs as well (non-aggressive).

JT

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
When people try to justify things like this by claiming it was staged by paid lackeys I always roll my eyes that always seems to happen I am glad this is the exception.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

And Kasich, but we all know he don't have a chance unless he is able to win like 145% of the delegates left, lol.

I see what you're saying but I want to hear what they're gonna do for the country, and keep telling us and then go into details. I've had enough of the back and forth, personally.

Gimme details of your tax plan, how you plan on building a wall, how you plan on the vetting process to keep Americans safe from terrorism, healthcare reform plans etc etc... I don't want to hear about wives, lies, this, that, what happened 12 to 70 years ago. Hillary and Bernie argue over who's more liberal and who likes blacks more.

Give us all some # we can saturate! That goes for all the candidates.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

LOL...

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Talorc

They had Anarchist signs and pamphlets. Some had the A in Make America Great Again on the hat turned into Anarchy symbols.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

I totally forgot about him.

Hillary does. Sanders has been issue-orientated from the start. You can say that his issue is "I'm super-liberal" but he's definitely tried to focus on the issue. Clinton has tried to drag him into the ring because that's the only place where she stands a chance.

A bit off topic, but watch this, it's super interesting.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

They had Anarchist signs and pamphlets. Some had the A in Make America Great Again on the hat turned into Anarchy symbols.

Ah.... idiots. They do real anarchists a disservice.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenblaz

The aggressive ones that I saw were wearing matching blue Feel The Bern shirts. I did see others with Hillary 2016 shirts and signs as well (non-aggressive).

JT

Thank-you Greenblaz. The Bernie Sanders supporters are definitely a different breed. I saw video of his 21,000 person rally in New York City yesterday. They said Obama's social programs didn't go far enough, and they want MORE.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I hope Bernie is all rested for tonight's CNN debate, so he can calmly and convincingly shoot down her ideas, while building his New York momentum.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Agreed. They're just dumb kids.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

Because the Progressives are terrified of Trump.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Simply put, these leftist thug racecard throwing idiots should be all in jail.

Trump supporters don't disrupt the leftist during their evevnts.

The press has a hand in bolstering these so called 99%ers and Black Lives Matter terrorists(yes BLM is working with CAIR, look it up on your own time).

Sqabbleing little useful idiots of Obamas.

They have no clue about anything.

Same thing happened in Russia during the revolution.

They are destroying America, all of them.

They should be arrested for treason.

What happened to freedom in this country.

A destructive force that must be stopped at all costs.

The police are the heroes on the front lines of this new attack on America.

Just wait for them to do away with the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

Round them up and throw them all in prison for sedition!

Now before it's too late of it isn't already.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn

People show up at Bernie rallies to be inspired. They show up at Clinton rallies to hear her say whatever she thinks they want to hear her say. Cruz... Honestly, I feel more threatened by Cruz than Trump. Trump seems to be a blowhard but Cruz is scary in that disturbing, serial killer way.

Actually, I thought Clinton support was like the Unicorn, but Cruz supporters are even more rare. Are there any on ATS?

Apparently they're all out here in Colorado...

And last Saturday they even held all the delegates for that Creepshow Cruz to boot.

Off topic but have you seen the OUT OF THIS WORLD creepy video of Cruz trying to kiss his daughter on the cheek? It made me feel so gross and uncomfortable I had to take a shower.

He's just the worst.

ETA some creeptastic Ted Cruz footage! There is a treasure trove of these cringeworthy moments all over Youtube!

edit on 15-4-2016 by lovebeck because: Added the creepy way Ted says goodbye, the only way that Ted can. Yuck.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

And Kasich, but we all know he don't have a chance unless he is able to win like 145% of the delegates left, lol.

I see what you're saying but I want to hear what they're gonna do for the country, and keep telling us and then go into details. I've had enough of the back and forth, personally.

Gimme details of your tax plan, how you plan on building a wall, how you plan on the vetting process to keep Americans safe from terrorism, healthcare reform plans etc etc... I don't want to hear about wives, lies, this, that, what happened 12 to 70 years ago. Hillary and Bernie argue over who's more liberal and who likes blacks more.

Give us all some # we can saturate! That goes for all the candidates.

Kasich has been doing a fair job of hiding the stubborn a$$hole he REALLY is while campaigning for POTUS.

I'm originally from Ohio...He's a total POS and would decimate what is left of the middle class.

Trust me, the Boy Scout act is just that, an act.

At least we know Cruz is a total creep. That is one of the reasons I do like Trump. What you see is what you get. He'd end Generation Trophy and fix this mess...No more BS "I was offended" nonsense or safe space BS.

We need a leader with a backbone and some balls. America needs to toughen up and become the world leader we once were...All these cry bags are KILLING it for us all!

edit on 15-4-2016 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Please don't say sh*t like "generation trophy." As someone who's part of that generation, any "participation" award or any "everyone's a winner" type awards were unilaterally seen as insulting and awful. They were basically like dunce caps, or "HahahaHAAHA! You suck, lol" awards.

Maybe you do need a leader with backbone and some balls, but that reaaalllly isn't Trump.
Is Ron Paul still alive?

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn

Please don't say sh*t like "generation trophy." As someone who's part of that generation, any "participation" award or any "everyone's a winner" type awards were unilaterally seen as insulting and awful. They were basically like dunce caps, or "HahahaHAAHA! You suck, lol" awards.

Maybe you do need a leader with backbone and some balls, but that reaaalllly isn't Trump.
Is Ron Paul still alive?

Ha ha!! Thank you, for making my point for me.

Last time I checked, I still had free speech in the U.S.

To tell someone to "not say sh!t like..." shows immaturity and just supports my post even further.

BTW, I didn't create Generation Cupcake (is that better?) as I would never have let my now (young) adult daughter accept an award or accolade for something she did not earn. Ever. Because of that, she is a hard worker, responsible and doesn't expect anyone to pay her way or provide her with something she did not earn. Thank God.

As far as the Ron Paul statement goes, why don't you Google Ron Paul yourself?

Anyways, good luck with that and have a great night!!

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Ha ha!! Thank you, for making my point for me.

Last time I checked, I still had free speech in the U.S.

Last time I checked, asking someone relatively politely to stop saying something had nothing to do with free speech. I was unaware my requests had the power of the law and the government behind them.
You are free to espouse ridiculous lies, and I am free to ask you to cease. You are allowed to say things that are wrong, and I am allowed to ask you to not say things that are wrong, and tell you why they are wrong. Free speech is indeed a wonderful thing, is it not?

To tell someone to "not say sh!t like..." shows immaturity and just supports my post even further.

I'm not sure you understand what maturity actually is. Perhaps using a slur was unnecessary, but it was intended to make my disdain clear for people who talk about things like "generation trophy" when they don't actually understand that to everyone within that generation, "participation awards" are not viewed as a positive thing. They are badges of shame and failure, and mockingly referred to as "you tried but you sucked" awards.

BTW, I didn't create Generation Cupcake (is that better?) as I would never have let my now (young) adult daughter accept an award or accolade for something she did not earn. Ever. Because of that, she is a hard worker, responsible and doesn't expect anyone to pay her way or provide her with something she did not earn. Thank God.

Yes, it is. Even if you are still generalizing an entire generation to being over-sensitive ninnies, at least you are not perpetuating the incorrect idea that failure awards are actually liked by the people who receive them.

Isn't that excellent? Your daughter is exactly like the majority of her generation. Had she received participation awards at various random athletic events, which is possible, she would have chucked them away without even bothering to tell you about them. Because, like almost every other member of her generation, she would understand that they are worthless and ridiculous.

I see. I suppose she has no interest in the services of the fire or police departments then?

As far as the Ron Paul statement goes, why don't you Google Ron Paul yourself?

It's unfortunate that you didn't realise that it was a not-entirely-literal question posed for the sake of engendering discussion. That was my fault though, I should have simply said "is Ron Paul still around?"
He would make a far better President than Trump ever could.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
An anti trump guy wearing a trump hat? Oh come on what level of denial is this.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
It just hit me today, watching Cruz, that now I know why he feels off.

He speaks like he's giving a sermon, fire and brimstone.

Really subtle tho, but it's all there.

My pastor doesn't even talk like that.

These agitator thugs that show up have no idea what they are protesting against.

Anyone with legit issues would not be acting like animals.

They just want their 15mins on the news.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join