It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Arrested, 4 Officers Injured During Clash Outside Trump Rally

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

One of his supporters did punch a protester in the face and Trump said he might pay his legal bill.

What about all the disturbing things he said about women?

As for context on his statement about shooting people in the streets there is no context where a statement like that should ever be used by someone seeking the highest office of a nation.

Its really sad when people would actually support such a man.

His first (or second) wife also had accused him of rape. But she just just be crazy like all the other people who accuse him of things.

How about his fraudulent university. A little ripoff scam to make more money out of people who want change.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Almost everything you said is untrue.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

According to whom? There's video clips of him saying those things all over the place. Watch it read a news show or article. Wow !

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Sounds like you are one of his staffers who will lie for Donald even with ample evidence and quotes right there in front of their eyes.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
They've been violent for a while now. Most of it comes from the SJW types. Their methods of violence and intimidation aren't confined for use against Trump supporters but anyone who disagrees with them. Which happens to be most people.
edit on -050011pm4kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

According to the facts. You're a gullible person so you've fallen for the propaganda.

1) Trump never said he would pay those legal fees. They media spun a previous statement by him that was not related the man who threw the sucker punch. That man was arrested and charged with battery. But if you find the video of Trump saying he will pay the legal fees of the coward McGraw then please, post it. You can't, because it doesn't exist. Meet The Press asked him if he would pay the fees, he wasn't aware of the situation, said he would look into it. Reviewed the video and very quickly said he would NOT pay it and that he doesn't condone violence.

2) What disturbing things he has said about Women? You are confusing what he has said about PEOPLE with women. He does not discriminate insults when it comes to the gender. He isn't politically correct. You should research how many women are in executive positions in the Trump Empire. Now compare it to how many women are in Obama's administration or Hilary's (previous) state department...

3) There is absolutely context and for you to think context doesn't matter shows how ignorant you are.

4) You include a false statement about rape? Seriously? That shows your intent.

edit on 20-4-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Seeing how Trump and his supporters refuse to acknowledge Trump's role in the rising tensions and violence at his rallies, I just don't care anymore how TPTB shut him down. His supporters are not clear minded people. They rally behind torture, murder, mass deportation and silencing of media. I'd rather have a rigged system where Trump is not in power over a rise in the sh*t draconian views of his awful supporters.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

U mad bro?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Anti-establishment "no matter what" isn't always the best policy. If Trump and his supporters weren't such advocates for violence and torture and such beacons for hate, I might be swayed. He's a bad deal. His narcissism, thin skin, and penchent for insults and grudges is a bad deal for America. No thanks. I have more faith in the rigged system than The Donald.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

When will People Realize that they are Not " Protesters " , but Simple Misguided Idiots being lead by the Nose by the Liberal Establishment who have an Ungodly Fear of Donald Trump and the Repercussions of him becoming Our Next Commander In Chief .

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
all I have to say is check my sig.......

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

As for the actions of Mr McGraw he was only doing what Mr. Trump had previously expressed someone should do. Had Donald not made a statement like that the event may not have happened.

As for context regarding his remark about shooting people in public. There is no reason anyone should be making such statements when running for office and nobody else has made such statements.

As for the his ex wife's remarks here is the story. Sounds like she made the accusation and then recanted due to a gag order. Basically he paid her off. But her words from 25 years ago when it happened are still there for us to see

www.independent.co.uk...

As for me sure the media does like to spin things. However I'm not gullible I've made my opinion based on his proven track record of bad behavior. However it sounds like you are being paid to defend him.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

I appreciate that explanation and it makes perfect sense. I respect that opinion. You actually have substance behind why you dislike The Donald. Torture is the biggest issue my brother has with him and why he switched affiliations to vote for Bernie. That traitorous dog.
edit on 21-4-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Ha! Thanks,man, I appreciate the understanding!

Maybe after Bernie gets robbed of his nomination, your bro will be back on the team with you.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join