It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grand Pardon - Win Win Situation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Been thinkin' a bit about Hillary Clinton and her email quagmire.

Regardless if she wins the nomination, there is a Presidential Pardon awaiting her. Either way she wins.

Yes, that is my prediction.
And no, I dont like it.
But it is the only way.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: smirkley

You never know. It would not surprise me. I remember years ago some "insider" claimed that at a Bilderberg meeting, Hillary was their pick. It more and more looks like this is to be the case.

iTruthSeeker
edit on 13-4-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: Add

edit on 13-4-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

The odds are greater of me getting a deep muscle massage from Sandra Bullock than Hillary getting tossed in prison.

I agree with the OP.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

It's happened before with Ford pardoning Nixon. Why wouldn't it happen again? Don't you know presidents and politicians are above the law. Dennis Hastert got a plea deal for molesting 4 kids. He won't see jail time like many other pedophiles.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I have decided, itis the only way. This isnt a prediction. It is an expected outcome.

If Hillary gets nominated, expect it before inauguration day.

If she doesnt get nominated, then expect it before a summons is issued.

But a pardon must be in the works. Otherwise she wouldnt run for office. And further, why would a fellow Democrat leave a major party member hanging. They wont.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

You may be right but I think the backlash from folks in the Intel community would be immense.

A pardon would be an admittance of guilt and even with such a pardon how would she be able to ever possess the necessary clearance to be president?

I think this will be a tumultuous election regardless of if bozo in blue or bozo in red get elected... grab your popcorn and stock up on ammo and supplies!

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
People seem to overrate this for the list of corruption and bad deeds done by leadership.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Correct me if I am wrong. But I was under the impression that a pardon was typically a tool used when someone got the raw end of the deal, or an "unfair" trial. Pardoning such blatant criminal activity would indeed be totally illegal? Am I close?

iTruthSeeker

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

TRUE but because she hasn't done anything wrong not due to any pardon which president Obama has already been on national tv saying won't happen.
You guys are as thick headed as Chris Wallace who asked the same question so many different ways Obama got exasperated by him saying "How many times do I have to say it?"

If there is a recommendation by the DOJ to eventually bring charges against Mrs Clinton the white house will not interfere with the process. But there won't be and Comey is NOT in the Clinton camp.
edit on 4132016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Why must a pardon be in the works?

I seriously doubt the President would pardon her in this political climate. He cannot after announcing on tv in front of the world that he would not do that.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Pardoning such blatant criminal activity would indeed be totally illegal?

Not illegal, but warping justice. The machine can protect itself.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Pardons, Like in the Iran Contra affair.

Caspar Weinberger, Secretary of Defense, was indicted on two counts of perjury and one count of obstruction of justice on June 16, 1992. Weinberger received a pardon from George H. W. Bush on December 24, 1992, before he was tried.

Robert C. McFarlane, National Security Adviser, convicted of withholding evidence, but after a plea bargain was given only two years of probation. Later pardoned by President George H. W. Bush.

Elliott Abrams, Assistant Secretary of State, convicted of withholding evidence, but after a plea bargain was given only two years probation. Later pardoned by President George H. W. Bush.

Alan D. Fiers, Chief of the CIA's Central American Task Force, convicted of withholding evidence and sentenced to one year probation. Later pardoned by President George H. W. Bush.

Clair George, Chief of Covert Ops-CIA, convicted on two charges of perjury, but pardoned by President George H. W. Bush before sentencing

People with enough connections skate around the law.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I think the Nixon example demonstrates that a pardon can be issued prior to conviction or even a charge.
edit on 22-4-2016 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I think you missed the interview where the pres said he wouldnt interfere .

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

You never know. It would not surprise me. I remember years ago some "insider" claimed that at a Bilderberg meeting, Hillary was their pick. It more and more looks like this is to be the case.

iTruthSeeker
is that the same "insider" that provides Fox network with all of their "insider close to the investigation"
Information ?

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

What is Clinton going to do when she becomes president that you are most looking forward too? You are on 30 different threads on ATS defending what others are calling criminal activity but the only positive thing I have ever seen from you about her is she is a woman so that is what we need right now.
I'm trying to find a candidate in this mess of an election cycle that is worth voting for. Hillary being an old woman is not something that I can latch on to as a positive.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I can't really see Obama pardoning her... it doesn't do anything for him politically and the long term fallout is not something that he wants to see on his legacy.

People always forget.... it's always Hillary Hillary Hillary!!!

Is Obama going to pardon everyone who winds up getting recommended for indictments? That's going to be quite a few people in the end. Is he supposed to pardon her and let everybody under her leadership fry? How would that look? Is he going to pardon the whole damn bunch? How would that look?

Too messy to pardon her... more like the DOJ will refuse the pursue the indictments even if recommended.

Either way.... there are some seriously fun times ahead......summer is looking great!!

I have popcorn
edit on R492016-04-22T10:49:35-05:00k494Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Hall! I didn't think you had anything positive to say about Clinton's future plans as pres.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Why do people like you not come to the defence of your candidates positions on health care or abortion or the economy? Just saying no she is not a criminal does not convince me hillary would make a good president. She does not appeal to anyone that I have ever met and we all know she is not appealing to Bill. Why will you vote for her?

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Do you think the Sandernistas would stand for it? They HATE Hillary. I am not saying they would ever vote Republican either, but such a move would represent everything they hate about politics as usual.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join