It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke Confirmed For an ATS "Ask Me Anything" for May 10th, 2016.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Your last guest Tom Delonge was asked about Icke

What are you views, if any, on the man David Icke?

His reply was

I think he's a weirdo. Sorry.

And as I said it would be interesting to show David Icke that comment and ask him his opinion on the researcher that made it...

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Your last guest Tom Delonge was asked about Icke

What are you views, if any, on the man David Icke?

His reply was

I think he's a weirdo. Sorry.

And as I said it would be interesting to show David Icke that comment and ask him his opinion on the researcher that made it...

And what purpose would that serve except to start drama on ATS w two well known people from that community? It's one thing for people to say something , it's another to actively try to put them on each other and stir the pot

I'd like to think we are better than that
edit on 4/12/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I'm probably one of, like, five members here that actually likes David Icke!

I'm worried this is going to turn out badly but damn, how exciting! THE MAN HIMSELF!

Needless to say, I am quite stoked. Thank you SO and Springer for giving us this once in a lifetime opportunity.

Usually my go to question for these high strangeness AMAs is to as: what are your views on Icke?

Looks like I can't ask that one this time!

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

What he meant was we are all the sons and daughters of God. It was an odd point in his life, right after he had some "experiences" in south America. If you read his books he goes into great detail regarding that event on the Wogan show.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

No, but I am quite looking forward to doing so.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: nonspecific

A lot of people seem to know that "he's a looney" and "the reptillians" and "he said he was the son of God HUR HUR HUR" routine but that is not what he deserves regardless of "opinion"

"Opinion"? He has made some wildly outrageous claims.

Yes he has indeed.

He has also made some very astute claims and some very good predictions about the world we live in.

Which of his books or lectures did you find most outrageous?

Really. Which predictions did he make that came true?

I am neither his agent or your private researcher.

Have a little look on google before you "ask him anything" He may be more than you think

You made the claim so I'm asking. That's kind of how it works?

I've never see anything credible from him ever to be quite honest w you, I have however seen him rehash a lot of things from other people and claim it as his own

I will ask you then which one of his lectures or books do you find most disapointing and rehashed?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
a reply to: Peeple

What he meant was we are all the sons and daughters of God. It was an odd point in his life, right after he had some "experiences" in south America. If you read his books he goes into great detail regarding that event on the Wogan show.

Wogan apologised later on in his life but people try to forget that bit.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I'm probably one of, like, five members here that actually likes David Icke!

I'm worried this is going to turn out badly but damn, how exciting! THE MAN HIMSELF!

Needless to say, I am quite stoked. Thank you SO and Springer for giving us this once in a lifetime opportunity.

Usually my go to question for these high strangeness AMAs is to as: what are your views on Icke?

Looks like I can't ask that one this time!

I am thinking of asking his opinion on other people.

Firstly Jordan Maxwell and secondly David McGowan.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I guess its quite lucky that you will not be forced to participate, eh?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
May I suggest we have a special preparing for this one? I can see this will go south fast!
A poll what questions will be asked? No open discussion like usually? As he only has a little bit of time and many here have strong opinions and won't be able to keep the troll in them under control?
I really think you should make a poll, please.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
May I suggest we have a special preparing for this one? I can see this will go south fast!
A poll what questions will be asked? No open discussion like usually? As he only has a little bit of time and many here have strong opinions and won't be able to keep the troll in them under control?
I really think you should make a poll, please.

there is already a thread by someone suggesting that the format is changed to avoid that kind of thing!

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I think "ignore" is far more apt than "forget".

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I think "ignore" is far more apt than "forget".

I agree, ignore is a far better word to describe it.

A bit like when people call him out and when you ask which book or dvd they had particular issue with so you can discuss the chapter in question they tend to remember that they have a lot of housework to do and "forget" to get back to you.

Funny that eh?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I'd be interested to see if those types could even name the title of one single book Icke has authored without the aid of Google or Wikipedia.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

The fact that they think you are an Illuminati overlord infiltrator never fails to raise a wry smile with me.

They only think that because of the paycheck.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I don't think it's easy to get people like Tom or Icke to do a AMA thread here and maybe there should be a pre-screening by moderators to avoid all the banned comments from the previous AMA,
and yes these people are being nice to give ATS their time and I believe ATS'rs should respond likewise.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16
I actually think you are on to an amazing idea. If you couldn't behave in the last AMA you should be banned from the next one. This would help to keep people minding their manners. They may not be excited about David Icke but tell them they don't get to participate in whoever comes next and they might act like they have some sense.

edit on 4/12/2016 by Martin75 because: Thanks SO & Springer! Another great opportunity

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

this is quite a good documentary about icke. David Icke: Was he right

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Damn Bill you guys are kicking some butt on big names.

Very interesting.

Maybe we can get redundant questions out of the way by having everyone post a questions now. The most stars wins the top 20 questions presented to David, in the OP, then still have the ask me anything, hopefully this idea may reduce clutter, and repeat questions.

Just a thought.

edit on 12-4-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
I don't think it's easy to get people like Tom or Icke to do a AMA thread here and maybe there should be a pre-screening by moderators to avoid all the banned comments from the previous AMA,
and yes these people are being nice to give ATS their time and I believe ATS'rs should respond likewise.

I would guess that it's a two way street as they both benefit but not if the members are going to act like keyboard warriors and look to score brownie points with their online cronies.

I would give any participant the same respect I would offer anyone else until they gave me cause to do otherwise.

There are far too many conspiracy hipsters these days that have achieved nothing yet think they have the right to decide what is and what is not.

Quite sad really.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join