It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke Confirmed For an ATS "Ask Me Anything" for May 10th, 2016.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
We've been able to confirm that David Icke will take part in an "Ask Me Anything" (AMA) here on AboveTopSecret.com on May 10th, from 3:30 to 7:30 PM GMT (10:30 AM to 2:30 PM EST). His schedule is very busy, and we don't expect much, if any participation outside that window of time.

Since the time window will be limited, we're going to establish some guidelines for our members:

1) Please, one post per member. Be mindful of how many other members would want to be participating.

2) Please, one question per post, and no follow-ups. This means make sure your question is complete, but not so long as to take up too much time for Mr. Icke to read.

3) Be polite. We realize not everyone agrees with Mr. Icke, as does he. I (and Springer) have had the opportunity to speak with him a few years ago, and he really is a rather nice down-to-earth bloke. So please respect that he's taking the time to respond as our invited guest.

As we get closer to May 10th, we'll be reminding you so you can get your questions ready.
edit on 12-4-2016 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord
1) Please, one post per member. Be mindful of how many other members would wan to be participating.

2) Please, one question per post, and no follow-ups. This means make sure your question is complete, but not so long as to take up too much time for Mr. Icke to read.

Exellent idea....!

edit on 12-4-2016 by bandersnatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Oh cool!

Thanks SO!

Can't wait! This should be fun!
edit on 12-4-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Nicely done,SO,nicely done indeed.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Very cool! Even for people who don’t agree with him, it should be interesting, simply for his centrality to the “conspiracy world.” Lizard people or not, he’s surely been exposed to a plethora of interesting experiences, conversations, and ideas!

Plus, that's my slow week of the month at work, so I'll be there. Will have to put some thought into what I'd like to ask.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I do hope you consider some more suggestions to structure AMA threads, posed in a current AMA thread. Such as, having questions already in place. It doesn't have to be limited to those questions of course, but a better structure would lead to a better experience for all involved.

An AMA with Icke is gonna get convoluted rather quickly.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

This is great! I am quite excited, even if I am completely not in line with him....at all....in any way...whatsoever.....
I hope people take note of point 3, Remember how your mothers raised you to treat an invited guest.....

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Very cool!
The guidelines are nice as well. I like the one question and post per member thing, might make it go far more smoothly than some of the others.

I'll be preparing my question for him as time progresses. Got a few in mind, just need to find that "one question" that won't be redundant.
Hope everyone is respectful...and
if they aren't!

Ty SO and Springer, for bringing Icke to us. Your work does not go unappreciated here.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
You guy have been busy. Good job! I like the post rules, too. It makes it easier on the guest and also makes it easier for more members to get their questions answered.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Would it be considered rude, if I'd ask which experience let him to claim he is the son of god?
Because I'd really want to know...
But yeah, Icke should be more interesting than the last one.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I have the feeling that rule number 3 will need to be enforced, a lot!

Amazing that you could get mr Icke, regardless of any personal opinions I might have.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
We've been able to confirm that David Icke will take part in an "Ask Me Anything" (AMA) here on AboveTopSecret.com on May 10th, from 3:30 to 7:30 PM GMT (10:30 AM to 2:30 PM EST). His schedule is very busy, and we don't expect much, if any participation outside that window of time.

Since the time window will be limited, we're going to establish some guidelines for our members:

1) Please, one post per member. Be mindful of how many other members would want to be participating.

3) Be polite. We realize not everyone agrees with Mr. Icke, as does he. I (and Springer) have had the opportunity to speak with him a few years ago, and he really is a rather nice down-to-earth bloke. So please respect that he's taking the time to respond as our invited guest.

As we get closer to May 10th, we'll be reminding you so you can get your questions ready.

To save wasting a perfectly good question can I ask now what the history of Icke and ATS is?

I remember looking at the way back machine and seem to remember he had either his own forum or some of his works here?

It would be a good background and I have also wanted to know as although I am a bit unsure of some of his idea's it was because of his early books that I ended up the crackpot ATS member that I am today.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Would it be considered rude, if I'd ask which experience let him to claim he is the son of god?

I think that has been covered a lot in the past, have a mooch round youtube and save your question for a real doozy

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Even I know who David Icke is! Good job, SO!

I'll be nice as pie and where a tie.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Really? Thanks for the hint.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Now we're talkin....

A true heavy weight in the high strangeness dept.

Does he have a new book out also?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

never a problem for you me ol' china.

And cheer up why such a long face?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

never a problem for you me ol' china.

And cheer up why such a long face?

Said the bishop to the horse...

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
From his site, released this month: Phantom Self

It’s almost surgical how David knits together historic and recent events to throw a glaring spotlight on who and what is manipulating our daily lives. I’ve never read a book before that so clearly and effortlessly illustrates how what we think is our world, what we see as our lives, is nothing more than a virtual reality-type programme, which has enslaved us.

Has anyone read it?
edit on 12-4-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

That was like 20 years ago.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join