It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke Confirmed For an ATS "Ask Me Anything" for May 10th, 2016.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Damn Bill you guys are kicking some butt on big names.

Very interesting.

Maybe we can get redundant questions out of the way by having everyone post a questions now. The most stars wins the top 20 questioned presented to David, in the OP, then still have the ask me anything but this may reduce clutter, and repeat questions.

Just a thought.

I will give that a star in an unstarable thread.

Give this the creedence it deserves and let the best questions win.

Hmmmm.....

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Can't give you a star for your post, so: đź‘‘what he says!

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The European Union?
The divide & conquer?
The inevitable break up?

The Paedo Elite?
Edward Heath?
Jimmy Saville?

Thats just the tip of the Ickeberg.

The guy is a legend, no matter what anyone's faulty opinion of him is.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

That's...that's...that's...gonna be fun.

You're less of a.....than I thought you are, S.O. (That's a compliment....prick-style.)

And yes, good rules. Everybody one question only, one post only. What trouble can come out of that? Or also limiting the amount of words one can use, to avoid too long posts, could be a possiblity.

Am I the only one who is absolutely NOT dissapointed by what Tom D. came up with in his AMA? It went exactly like I thought it would, beside the funny comments that have been made by some members, which I also enjoyed a lot.

David Icke, eh! I already have my question ready for him. Yepp!

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I've been waiting for his since January 2014 and I can't think of a single thing I want to ask him.

I'm gutted.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
I've been waiting for his since January 2014 and I can't think of a single thing I want to ask him.

I'm gutted.

What books have you read?

the last one I read was the lion sleeps and I felt he was kind of coming full circle from his first stuff.

I read The Robot's Rebellion when it first came out and as a disillusioned young chap in a day before the the internet was like it is today it was profound.

Regardless of what people may think he managed to open a lot of eyes and had the courage to do so even though he was getting slayed by the media and stuck to his guns.

He came from a city not far from where I was born so maybe I have a little more respect than most as he really went against the grain and fought it tooth and nail.

You've got time to think of the right question.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

None, sadly.

I've seen all available events he's done online and I have been planning on buying some of his books for months.
Just never got round to it.

If I'd known this was coming I would have.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: Peeple
May I suggest we have a special preparing for this one? I can see this will go south fast!
A poll what questions will be asked? No open discussion like usually? As he only has a little bit of time and many here have strong opinions and won't be able to keep the troll in them under control?
I really think you should make a poll, please.

there is already a thread by someone suggesting that the format is changed to avoid that kind of thing!

I had an idea about changing the format, here was my suggestion:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I placed it in 'Rant' because I really didn't think anyone would take me seriously, lol.
I think the AMA threads are a great idea, and was only wanting to help make them easier (and more enjoyable) to read.

jacy

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Icke-Schmicke... When is Vallee going to join us for an AMA? Now that's something worth people's time.

But I guess that as long as they click, it's all good.

Meh.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ch1n1t0

Icke-Schmicke... When is Vallee going to join us for an AMA? Now that's something worth people's time.

But I guess that as long as they click, it's all good.

Meh.

Aww is one of the most renowned writers and speakers in the past 20 years not good enough for you to have the chance to ask a question for free then.

What an awful shame.

Or are you yet another conspiracy hipster that thinks you will look cool for knocking him?

What in particular do you dislike about him?

Name a book you read or a seminar that you saw and point out some things that you did not like....

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: nonspecific

None, sadly.

I've seen all available events he's done online and I have been planning on buying some of his books for months.
Just never got round to it.

If I'd known this was coming I would have.

Here's a good start for anyone interested in actually debating his work.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ch1n1t0

Tell ya what. Start your own web site. Build your membership past 2. Gain a cult following. Then invite who ya want. Oh, let us know how it works out for ya.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Wow, nowadays most professional footballers think they are gods.

But David didn't until long after he retired from football , packed in his cozy role at the Beeb and then slipped into his purple tracksuit. He found god really was the father, his father. Then discovered the Royal family and their reptilian background, outed Savile as a paedophile (and many others).

This was all whilst most of us just thought he (Savile- well and Ike as well) was a bit weird and liked to roll a big cigar in his gob going "ooh aahh ooh aaah , now then , now then"......(not the cigar bit with Icke - well not in public anyway)

This is going to be another rollercoaster AMA.

All I have to ask is if he felt being sent to Coventry changed his life?

edit on 12/4/16 by mirageman because: resized pic - "Too much Icke o Icke o Eye Way"

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Don't worry, you have almost a month.

Relax and enjoy, and inspiration will find you.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
i want to ask him why the Isle of Arran Scotland is still above the ocean

and a whole host of other mindless predictions that have never come to pass.

But I'm not greedy.. as a Scot. I'll settle for the Arran Question!

Here a few of his *predictions*

In March 1991, a former U.K. soccer star, spokesperson for the Green party, and broadcaster named David Icke called a press conference in London to announce a number of upcoming world-shaking events revealed to him personally, he said, by Socrates, “the Godhead,” Jesus Christ, and various other spirits. They had chosen him, he said, to be the “channel for the Christ spirit.” The press paid close attention and published lengthy interviews with Mr. Icke. Mr. Icke declared that “disruptive thought vibrations” originating with the Sicilian Mafia and the Tiananmen Square massacre in China had combined to set in motion a cataclysm that would first be evidenced when Mount Rainier in the United States would explode. No date was given. This would be followed, he said, by the complete disappearance of New Zealand, the collapse of the Channel Tunnel, the fall of Naples Cathedral, and an unspecified failure of the Texas oil fields. These events would be brought about by the “archangel Ak-Taurus,” who, he said, had previously managed to thwart an attempt by the citizens of Atlantis to avoid the submersion of that civilization. The Atlanteans, said Mr. Icke, had been urged to tune in to the “power point” at Stonehenge, but they did not heed the warning and were thus destroyed. He also revealed that both King Arthur and Merlin, along with the archangels, have now turned off the power at Stonehenge so that Ak-Taurus cannot use it against mankind. What a relief! By Christmas 1991, Mr. Icke predicted, Cuba, Greece, the Isle of Arran, the cliffs of Kent, and Teeside would be hit by a great earthquake (8.0 on the Richter scale) that would submerge them. Mr. Icke has since stated that at the time he made these predictions he knew they were crazy.

edit on Tue, 12 Apr 2016 16:53:57 -0500534America/ChicagoTuesday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I'd like to ask him if he still thinks arizona wilder is credible and if he feels his association with her has damaged his own credibility.

Also what happened to the CIA guy that got 'patched'.

What he feels about his mentor maxwell's love of blavatsky and theosophy/rosicrucianism in general.

How he feels about the people's voice TV station and accusations that the money people donated was hugely mismanaged. I do think his followers deserve a definitive answer to that if nothing else.

Can probably tell I'm not much of a fan. I like that he asks big questions though...not enough of that in the world even if I don't agree with the answers.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

Where is the source for this material you posted?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I'd like to know more about the obvious disinfo episode of 'Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura" featuring David Icke and Alex Jones, on the subject of the Reptilian Shapeshifters crapola.

The entire episode was so completely staged and they used CGI to try to convince viewers some woman's pupils 'shapeshifted' into slits. Of course, disinfo agent Oliver Stone's son was there, too. And Jesse's son, if memory serves.

The entire episode was ridiculous. And it was obvious to me that Ventura, Icke, AND Alex Jones are complete disinfo agents.

I'd like to hear from Icke on how that circus of an episode came to be. What were they obfuscating with that mess?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Interesting, because on that episode Alex Jones deliberately instigated a fight between Jesse and Icke.

Jones whispered in Jesse’s ears that Icke was the weirdo who believed in reptiles and Jesse went after Icke.

To me that was a proof that if anybody is a disinfo its likely Jones

Of course it’s all a show for TV.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Interesting, because on that episode Alex Jones deliberately instigated a fight between Jesse and Icke.

I felt like even the fight was staged. All of it was staged and scripted. From beginning to end.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join