It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Levin Defends Ted Cruz: "Count Me As Never Trump"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
yeah another conservative talk show host mis using his audience under the guise of opinion or free speech. This guy is openly calling for his listeneres to not vote for trump IF he gets the nomination. Insane does not even describe it. Isnt this called electioneering and is highly un legal to do? Anyway Link follows.

Count me as never trump

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

If you vote for whom the radio people tell you to, then we deserve our mess of a government.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

And Glenn Beck as well...

dailycaller.com...

It's just more evidence of the GOP tearing itself apart. To damn many extremist....can't get along to establish a solid platform and the Republicans devolve into childish infighting.

Trumps anti woman, anti minority stance finished off the GOP; They had a decent chance at winning some elections until the Donald showed up.

The democrats can't believe their good fortune.

Trump live now....mostly older white men. That's not good.

www.youtube.com...

What's with that old school corny R&R?
edit on 10-4-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
So we have Levin and Beck backing Cruz.

Not a bad way motivate the Trump Legions.

This is another 200,000 votes for Trump.

Good controlled opposition.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Stars for all. all of yall raise good points. Yeah the R party s done for. Time to replace it with something else. But not before we clear DC of the rats

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Where did you get the idea that it is "un legal" (Seriously? Un legal?) for a political talk show host to talk about political issues? And how is he "mis using" his audience? So does every other talk show host on the planet. There is no requirement to believe or act upon what he or any other talk show host says. His words may push some over the edge, and perhaps harden the resolve of others who already feel the same, but even if that happens, there's nothing wrong nor "un legal" about it.

Let him talk on his forum. You get to on this one.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Yep caught him on the radio the other day all over that battery charge on Trump's political man. Spent 3/4's of an hour spinning that against Trump.

First and last time I listen to that Schlumiel(?)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If you vote for whom the radio people tell you to, then we deserve our mess of a government.

Yessir, all the 'Conservative' talk show hosts are now members of that 'comfort zone' of all rhetoric....their money is made..

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Yep caught him on the radio the other day all over that battery charge on Trump's political man. Spent 3/4's of an hour spinning that against Trump.

First and last time I listen to that Schlumiel(?)

So true. The guys loony tunes. and his reasons are a joke.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Firstly, your post is the ATS equivalent of 'The wall just got ten feet higher. Trust me.'

The 'trump legions' well has run dry. He has been drawing from a very limited pool of angry contrarians and reality TV obsessed 'low educateds' (who Donny loves, as we all know). They represent 15-20% of the population and cannot carry an election, but as we've seen these last few months they sure can punch above their weight when it come to destroying their own party.

Which is fitting, I think, because that party convinced them to consistently vote against their own best interest for decades.
edit on 4/10/2016 by Monger because: Typo

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Yessir, all the 'Conservative' talk show hosts are now members of that 'comfort zone' of all rhetoric....their money is made..

YESSSIREEE. I will point out there are no "Liberal' talk show hosts (no audience apparently). They have always tagged along with conservatives; Hannity and Combes, Juan Williams with the Five. Why should they anyway; they are the backbone voices (owners) of ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CNN. "The View" does not count as is pure laugh out loud comedy entertainment.
edit on 10-4-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Monger

A horrible stereotype on your part.

Do you really think I can influence 50 million voters?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
My impression of Mark Levin is that he harbors disdain against Minorities of Color and/or the Poor. Donald Trump is more balanced and well-rounded in this regard. You wouldn't expect Mark Levin to endorse Trump...thankfully.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I see how they behave on reddit. r/the_donald is r/c**ntown 2.0. The amount of overlap on that particular Venn diagram is staggering.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Monger

Firstly, your post is the ATS equivalent of 'The wall just got ten feet higher. Trust me.'

The 'trump legions' well has run dry. He has been drawing from a very limited pool of angry contrarians and reality TV obsessed 'low educateds' (who Donny loves, as we all know). They represent 15-20% of the population and cannot carry an election, but as we've seen these last few months they sure can punch above their weight when it come to destroying their own party.

Which is fitting, I think, because that party convinced them to consistently vote against their own best interest for decades.

Y aknow MOst of the Delegates have been bought out from under trump AND the populace. Essentially making it plainly obvious YOUR VOTE dont COUNT. If they only want the delegates maybe they should pay all th e taxes in place of every american who voted who i s not a delagate.

The people need to stand up someday and say if you wont do as we want you dont get our taxes any more.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Y aknow MOst of the Delegates have been bought out from under trump AND the populace. Essentially making it plainly obvious YOUR VOTE dont COUNT. If they only want the delegates maybe they should pay all th e taxes in place of every american who voted who i s not a delagate.

The people need to stand up someday and say if you wont do as we want you dont get our taxes any more.

Parties are private organizations, they can do whatever they want. Furthermore, there is no right to vote according to the Constitution. Going by the text you have a right to representation but you have no right to choose your representative.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Parties are private organizations, they can do whatever they want. Furthermore, there is no right to vote according to the Constitution. Going by the text you have a right to representation but you have no right to choose your representative.

SO we have to self represent then.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

In theory yes, in practice no. It's cost prohibitive to get on a national ballot. The high barrier to entry is intended to keep ballots to a manageable size but it has the effect that no one can get on a ballot. Every state has their own rules, their own filing dates, then there's the FEC rules for the federal side of things. All of these things have filing fees, and you need signatures in each state. That requires an infrastructure, thousands of volunteers, and several million dollars, and that's before we even get to what it costs to actually advertise and campaign.

It however is much easier to run for a state/local office and state legislatures, city councils, even congress have more impact on your day to day life than being president does.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

In theory yes, in practice no. It's cost prohibitive to get on a national ballot. The high barrier to entry is intended to keep ballots to a manageable size but it has the effect that no one can get on a ballot. Every state has their own rules, their own filing dates, then there's the FEC rules for the federal side of things. All of these things have filing fees, and you need signatures in each state. That requires an infrastructure, thousands of volunteers, and several million dollars, and that's before we even get to what it costs to actually advertise and campaign.

It however is much easier to run for a state/local office and state legislatures, city councils, even congress have more impact on your day to day life than being president does.

Well you can just run third party ONLINE only and spam the net with your platform and details. Crowdfunding a canidate could work.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

You mean they are private corporations, and probably foreign... Furthermore rigged for no rights to vote.

Crazy how they don't teach you that in school... what a fantasy everyone is living in, first Santa Clause is not real.... next Democracy not real... someone wake me up, is this the matrix? lol.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join