It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Hybrid" project

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I recently heard that the one large bio technolgy corpertation has been working on geneticly inhancing humans....making them into liveing bio weapons the programm apperhantly starded just about the time when the chubbacabra disapered so i aint sure if that has tie with it or not.....but i do fear the day when we have monsters like nemisis from resident evil running the streets.....so what do my fellow conspirters think?

edit of title made

[edit on 28-4-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
some one replie...cmon

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:22 AM
link   
wow
you've done pretty good with your posts so far kep them up

but one thing missing which i often do
a link to back up your claim

if this is credible the thing that they would most likely be working towards would be a human plant hybrid why?

well plants can use photosynthesis to regenerate and use for energy do you know the ammount of energy that would give us!!?

well we would still have to eat just less of it we would be able to use other parts of the brain or the same parts of the brain or more effiently and our physical endurance would also be a lot better as well as strength i would also find it hard to belive that we would die too early as well because our cells would constantly be getting energy if there was no light we could use our backup system of eating

another senario is that if left in the desert we would take a longer time to die from no food because of all the sunshine exept for water

but a hybrid of a human/plant would be the best troopman because he/she would have a huge supply of energy

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Seems like you've watched too many movies. Any documents or sources to support your claims?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
i got no documents or websites i just heard about it thats why im asking u guys and if so.....well i think that a AK-47 would be best at taking down thise big ass monsters.....

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
the superman project is one document to support my claims the U.S of A has been working on that for years and its just to make a better soldier so maybe the compainie followedin the U.S's foot steps........

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
first of all it would be nice if you quit double posting

and second of all, having no links/documents etc. to support your claim, its pretty much junk.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
thats all i wanted to know that it is junk or not....but i just want info on anyrumours flowin around

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CMAN
thats all i wanted to know that it is junk or not....but i just want info on anyrumours flowin around

There is a rumor going around that CMAN can't spell! Aside from that, why try to make a "better soldier" etc, when you can just replace them with robotics? Anyhow, I think that you have been watching too much of the Universal Soldier movie.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost1
There is a rumor going around that CMAN can't spell! Aside from that, why try to make a "better soldier" etc, when you can just replace them with robotics? Anyhow, I think that you have been watching too much of the Universal Soldier movie.

man that was humerous

why not just make a army of genetically bread hamsters with large erectile probs on them instead of real human enhancers

DUH

[edit on 13-1-2005 by Ohgr]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
u bastereds....so i cant spell to good who cares at least i aint a nazi....damn nazis think thye run the place

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
u bastereds....so i cant spell to good who cares at least i aint a nazi....damn nazis think thye run the place

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
dont insult me...cause if u do ill whorl around with a whole thing of back at yas!!! lol that was preety funny though

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CMAN

excuse me CMAN but how do you figure i'm a nazi? Having a picture of hitler dosn't make you any more fo a nazi than wearing a 49er jersey and being a 49er

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
your right im srry i just thought u were insulting me...is all sorry

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
CMAN, as others have asked, quit the double postings. Think about what you want to say and make it all into one post.

Here's something that may also help ABOUT ATS: General ATS discussion etiquette.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hi Im Dirty joeand Im12 any ways thats wat my friends call me so I like Monsters and alians and stuff to so for now on can I talk to you guys Nice plant Idea I that the exact!!!!!!!!!! same thang a few years bach oh ya I like Resident evil to

[edit on 13-1-2005 by dirty joe]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
hey ive always loved stuff like that thats why i came here to ats because this the world were we figure out about possibilities about that stuff

P.S dirty joe i take it u like this discussion if u like resisdent evil lol

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I think you are Dirty Joe, Dirty Joe is just one of the many accounts of which you have on this forum. That I find very disturbing. Ohgr please remove the avatar of adolf hitler from your avatar, I think it is agaisnt the forum rules, also very offensive to me.

XL5

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I find it offensive that you find hitlers picture offensive and are using his methods to get it taken down
CMAN, the people on this site are mainly adults and don't like "rumors" and "hey I gots teh powers like dragonball" or "wouldn't is be cools if's......", they like the facts, so do I, so try and be more factual and serious and people will accept you more.
No double posts would help too.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join