It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 breakthrough confession from one of the 4 Operatives [HOAX to promote movie project]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

9/11 was an inside job but this guy had nothing to do with it.

1 of 4 operatives? Bro, it took more than 4 people.

"Call me Abraham".

Why?

Start with your full, real name, your credentials and state specifics.

This clown only helps those who support the OS.

SMH.

edit on 6-4-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

We should figure out his name. See if he dies soon. Cancer, plane crash, "suicide" etc...

Great post by the way.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

He could as well be 60 now, looking 10 years older because of his health.
Which would make him 45 back in the days.

Judging from the wrinkles around his eyes, i would place him nearer to 60 than 70.

and to wdkirk: about the unicorn: the surrounding does not have to be his house.

I could imagine a story, like he fled after 9/11. Had mental problems (guilt) and health problems, so he went to an alternative place (hippie community, spiritual retreat...) in another country and hangs out there.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
In my book if this guy is telling the truth he is a murdering scumbag and should not be held in any regard.
It would be great to get the truth out.. But this man would be no different to any terrorist out there should this be true..

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

It's certainly an interesting (to me) perspective that the buildings were rigged with explosives ahead of time in case of another terrorist attack after 1993, where the government now controls how the buildings fall onto themselves instead of toppling other nearby buildings and causing more damage. It's sort of a middle ground theory where yes terrorists did hit the building with airplanes but yes the buildings were rigged with explosives in case that happened to control their destruction.

As for his claim that he was one of four operators I'd asked where is our facial recognition technology to figure this out? Who is he besides "Abraham".

Edit to add - The the more I think about this claim it's been stated that the buildings wouldn't topple and besides from Deutsche Bank to Building 7 other buildings were in fact destroyed. So a controlled demo by the government to make the buildings pancake after a terrorist attack doesn't seem to make sense either.

If this guy is full of crap why make this claim? It can be easily found out who he is with the right technology... I don't understand the purpose of making this video because it's probably not true.
edit on 6-4-2016 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Dear operators of the site ATS.

Please invite this youtube guy to a session of "I took down WTC Ask me anything".

edit on 6-4-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

1 in 4 operatives equals 1 team. Probably 1 in 3 teams.

1 team north tower
1 team south tower
1 team WTC 7

No team knows of the other teams. That could be.

But like you, i would have preferred to have gotten the hard facts, full name, credentials, workplaces etc. Would make it easier to research.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
110 floors. Both buildings.

...let's assume four guys per. They wired the buildings? All by themselves? Without someone catching them at it? Shenanigans.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Again, as we often are on ATS, we're presented with a single data point. A single data point is rarely evidence of anything.

Although clearly intended to be provocative. It asks more questions than it answers.

He does offer one breadcrumb to follow. He claims he worked at the mayor's office. If a researcher could determine who the speaker was. And that he worked at the mayor's office. This would begin to look like data worth analyzing.

My entirely subjective take on the video is that it feels like a created thing. A piece that was written and performed. Possibly to create a viral sensation, leading to the creation of a feature film or television show.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Remote controlled, no wires needed.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I'm probably the biggest proponent of the controlled demolition theory on ATS, but all I hear in this video is a lot of "blah, blah" and no technical details. Who did what, where, when. What type of explosives? Where were they placed? When did they do it (morning, night)? Etc.

There is zero technical details to even begin acknowledging his story as possibly being credible.

He also states that none of the "operatives" knew each other, yet he just happened to know where they were working. Contradiction anyone? I call BS on this video.

And....

As I was attempting to reach out to this "Abraham" to do an interview and get some specifics, it appears, according to the YouTube video uploader, that "Abraham" is no longer alive (if any of this has any truth to it at all). So, any questions for this person will remain unanswered.

edit on 6-4-2016 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

The explosives still have to be planted in a 110 story building, two of 'em, in fact. That's going to take more than a little time.

...and no one noticed? Especially after the first bombing attempt?

No, sorry, not buying what the that video is selling.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: D0MiNAT0R 1OOO The first time I looked at the video, i lasted only 45 seconds and called hoax. Now Ive watched it all the way though. I manage in a steel mill. Ive been on this job 35 years, and I analyze body language constantly. This man, in my opinion has a problem, but not the one he is stating. He has an axe to grind, and he is stating a made up story to do just that. If I came to you to confess such a thing, I would be in tears, and choked up, begging forgivness. My story would make sense unlike his. His body language is screaming out " This is an act" and a poor one at that. He has lung issues? I dont hear them.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I believe the buildings were brought down, but not by him
edit on 6-4-2016 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I am not a supporter of the official narratives of 911, however I do not believe this guy in this video either.

1. He does not explain what kind of demolition was used.

2. He does not explain how he and the other four laid out the demolition in the WTC.

3. He doesn't tell us who he was taking orders from?

4. He doesn't explain why was his reason to blow up the WTC.

5. Looks like he wasn't paid much money for blown up the WTC considering the background in his video. The house looks filthy and desperately needs a paint job, by looking around in the background of this man home, it appears he is very poor.

6. If this man was telling the truth why would he risk the lives of the rest of his family?

7. The man has left out all the important details of his story which makes him not credible.

8. Perhaps the man is sick, but sick in the head and wants attention.

9. Perhaps this is more disinformation to continue to railroad the truth movement, which I am believing.

10. This man is not clearing his conscious, if he was, and knows he is going to die very soon, then why doesn't he tell us everything, he has nothing to lose at this point, but he is still being very secretive in telling us his nonsense.

I am calling this a hoax video, it's true intention is to make a laughing stock of the truth movement, which I might add, has already been hijacked, years ago.
edit on 6-4-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK

Exactly this is sensitive information and many of the people responsible for the attacks would have been dealt with and/or watched to make sure they were not going to do this

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
I am not a supporter of the official narratives of 911, however I do not believe this guy in this video either.

1. He does not explain what kind of demolition was used.

2. He does not explain how he and the other four laid out the demolition in the WTC.

3. He doesn't tell us who he was taking orders from?

4. He doesn't explain why was his reason to blow up the WTC.

5. Looks like he wasn't paid much money for blown up the WTC considering the background in his video. The house looks filthy and desperately needs a paint job, by looking around in the background of this man home, it appears he is very poor.

6. If this man was telling the truth why would he risk the lives of the rest of his family?

7. The man has left out all the important details of his story which makes him not credible.

8. Perhaps the man is sick, but sick in the head and wants attention.

9. Perhaps this is more disinformation to continue to railroad the truth movement, which I am believing.

10. This man is not clearing his conscious, if he was, and knows he is going to die very soon, then why doesn't he tell us everything, he has nothing to lose at this point, but he is still being very secretive in telling us his nonsense.

I am calling this a hoax video, it's true intention is to make a laughing stock of the truth movement, which I might add, has already been hijacked, years ago.

Good points. The one thing I'd quibble with is his financial status. He appears to have had superior dental work recently. Possibly dentures. Even with good dental insurance (itself not cheap) such work can be expensive.

This is another thing that led me think he might be an actor. Actors tend to make dental work a priority. Well, American actors.

Apologies to my snaggle-toothed friends across the pond.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
So did he have three detonators? One for each building. Just watched the remote viewer vids. They remote viewed explosives on the inside.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I would think giving a death bed confession, the person would give as much proof as possible to prove his story was true. Not much detail for an operation that I'm sure would have been quite involved. If the guy was truly guilty for killing the lives of innocent people, I would think he would have had much more emotion and shed a couple of tears.

This guy says he was involved in a false flag operation but doesn't want to give names of the people involved. It just doesn't sit well with me. If he's dying, why would he care if someone would knock him off? At least he could die in peace knowing he confessed to the American people and expose the evil perpetrators!

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
It is a weird theory that it was prewired. This Abraham guy has an interesting tale.

I watched it a few times over paying attention to the eye movements only during what he says, and its always the most curious when he's hitting the most important points (he's right handed btw since he pauses the camera with his right hand twice). I was taught basic kinesics for a management training program many years ago and it's pretty accurate still, and why the police use it.

Why it confuses me is because he looks up to the right, THEN to the left, like he's lying for a second, then remembers? I really don't know, since you have to take into account he's looking at a webcam that is slightly to his left and throws kinesics off? I'd love to hear what a detective thought of this guy's testimony. He doesn't come across as stupid to me, or exactly 100% honest either, like he is not telling us everything. He could be an honest patsy that has so little info on what really happened his little story is what resulted from all the mind#ery that the alphabet agency that recruited him intended on. Seems complicated, but I'm sure it isn't to the pros. I sure don't know, but glad I'm still sane enough to ponder it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join