It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 breakthrough confession from one of the 4 Operatives [HOAX to promote movie project]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Family tend to be split up and incarcerated in various institutions where they are tormented with drugs and abuse.

We are in communication with people this has happened to.

Interestingly one of the Australian institutions used was created using a Rockefeller grant.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

No problem finding the evidence. It's on the Fresh Kills landfill. Average particle size says it all.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

No problem finding the evidence. It's on the Fresh Kills landfill. Average particle size says it all.

Clearly not.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Sorry, I don't understand you?

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Why would he lie about something that could potentionally kill him and cause the whole world to hate him. Sounds stupid to me.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

interesting video but dont prove anything. i could put myself on YouTube saying the same thing.

i beilve it was demolition don't get me wrong - hard not to beilve it. As for how genuine this is im unsure.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
So is the consensus that this is total hoax? move to LOL forum?

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: D0MiNAT0R 1OOO
a reply to: wdkirk
Just to remind you the guy was 15 years younger back then and not sick as now
If he's 70 by now he was 55 back then.

That's not much of a help for your side - most SO average upper 30's max for field work. Even the agency pulls you at 36 IIRC. During the 90's stop loss you saw some SF into their late 40s still in the field but generally Deltas that don't have to pull a heavy physical load in most circumstances. Older that that you go to B team or rotate out of SF.

I can't envision a squad of 55 yo Charlies blowing a skyscraper.

Its not the same today and they are not classed SF. "non fighting age males" attracts a bit less attention (plus they can grow a better beard).

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: n00bUK
Sorry but something as big as that, They'd have killed him.

I agree, especially with ONLY 320+ YouTube hits. The world barely knows this guy exists to begin with.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I think I need some proof.
Y'know, that pesky stuff people use to back up their bizarre and unfounded claims?

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

I think I need some proof.
Y'know, that pesky stuff people use to back up their bizarre and unfounded claims?

Why do you always ask for proof? Its so inconvenient.

If you don't believe that this video confession is conclusive proof that it happened then you are clearly in denial/sheaple/false-flagging etc etc

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I watched this video yesterday and dismissed the guy as a hoaxer pretty quickly...but I've reconsidered the video.
I think the guy is lying, as far as his motivations and also I think he he lying as to why and how those towers came down.
However considering the timing I think there may be some partial truth to this..possibly.

If trump gets elected, he has already stated he will release those 28 pages. I had previously assumed there was little to nothing of any worth in those pages other than scapegoating the Saudis to take full responsibility..

However now I think these pages may well mention a story very close to what this guys is telling. About a pre arrangement to bring the buildings down should a catastrophic event ever take place. It sounds plausible, especially having 4 individuals to be the trigger men, that don't know each other, so the demolition only occurs if absolutely required..like I said it sounds plausible. However this guy doesn't sound believable.

In short I think it's possible that this guy, considering the magnitude of what he is alleging, is telling a partial truth...but it took him 15 years to tell it and only when it looks like the public might get to know something from these "secret pages". So in short this sounds like an updated cover story. I've already stated the 28 pages will be more bull# and partial or half truths.

This version fits with the owner Larry Silverstein saying "I told them to pull it". But it gives the government and CIA plausible deniability as far as saying it was a contingency plan in the event of a disaster...and to "save other buildings from a domino effect" ..therefore saving an even greater loss of life blah blah blah...practically makes this sound like a "heroic contingency plan" as opposed to the common perception of it being a dispicable plot, so it reframes the whole idea of controlled demolition..the fact this guy is reframing it makes him stink as someone that has been paid to say this. it sounds very much like this video has been floated as a test of public opinion. As I said you have to consider the timing.

Even if there was a contingency plan like this, who ordered that missile into the pentagon or why was NORAD stood down etc. Bottom line is this looks like cover for the demolitions and to shut up us "conspiracy nuts" because they can include tower 7 in this. They can then say they had to keep it secret in the public interest and even if this comes out as part of a new "official story" eventually it would blow over no doubt. Just as the first official story was completely accepted by the MSM and forced down our throats.

Again if those towers were brought down by controlled demolition then it was a coordinated plan that included those planes hitting the towers and the NORAD stand down. The same people organised the whole theatre. It is possible though incredibly unlikely that the demolition was pre planned years ago but that would rely on explosives have being planted years in advance and that is just not plausible...for many different reasons...including degradation over time and wiring etc needing to be checked regularly, plus the likelihood someone would have discovered them during routine matenance. Any controlled demolition was planned and wired within a short time before the event and it was not some long term contingency.

In a nut shell this guy is full of #...but I think he might be doing his job...plus he looks and sounds like a psychopath rather than a lunatic.

The same people who will eventually bring forth these "secret pages" because they will eventually be made public, no doubt...are the same people that said there were no secrets about 9/11. You need to remember the obvious here. The 28 pages are in themselves just another deception to counter the ever growing dissatisfaction with the official line of BS. Whatever is in those pages will be far from the actual truth. It would not suprise me for elements of the truth to be included but they will be REFRAMED as heroic acts planned years in advance to save lives and will not point to the actual culprits who coordinated the day's events.

Hopefully if the version of controlled demolitions emerges which fits with the lair in the video, it won't shut people up.
edit on 7-4-2016 by Counterintelligence because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Lol, "call him Abraham", he's one of "four operatives". Disregarding how much explosive would be needed to 'control demo' the buildings, it would take 'four guys' years to secretly place and wire it all up.

Sorry couldn't expose myself to the rest of his BS.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

@TechniXcality This must be the most ridiculous video I've ever watched. I literally lost brain cells fathoming why this idiot wanna be traitor would even make this video. This is bull# and window licking material, are we all really debating this? Jeez

Thx for taking part in the debate and your massive contribution (end of Sarcsm)a reply to: TechniXcality

edit on 7/4/16 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Counterintelligence

I took a post down last night in this thread but I slept on it and think it's worth partially mentioning. I'm not a great investigator or anything special, but after hours of internet researching I think I've found something, it's similar to what member Smurfy mentions on Page 2.

I'm probably wrong but it's worrying. I think he's legit, but he's not the one who did it. It was the mob.

Check his name, then his family, then what crime family it's associated with. Then see where certain members of that family are now. Next look for any associations to the FBI and terrorism. From there the breadcrumbs become...interesting.

I'm sure I'm wrong, but of all the hoaxes this isn't easily explained away and lack of evidence is... well, possibly the intent.

Happy hunting.
edit on 7-4-2016 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Jason88

THX for your commitment to this thread.
Have a nice day and greets from Germany

btw. i will look into your findings..., his family etc pp.
Good job thx!

edit on 7/4/16 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
It gives me heart that so many here are calling this "confession" as BS.

I'd guess:

1) the guy is a nutcase looking for his 5 minutes of fame
2) the guy is a prankster
3) he's just-another disinfo trail (just like the Harley guy on 9/11)
4) he an unknowing disinfo trail (aka MK Ultra) who was programmed to believe he was responsible

Even the basic premise of the story was bogus ..... wire the building in advance in case something happened? Fedgov has been wetting their panties over thoughts of an attack on the twin towers and it has figured prominently in official docs and exercises.

BTW, the FBI was directly involved in the 1993 WTC bombing. Their inside man in the "terrorist" cell distrusted his FBI handler enough that he recorded the phone calls with his handler. The FBI had complete fore-knowledge of this 1993 attack. Surprise, surprise.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Hmmm...

www.insiteage.com...

So it's been 4 weeks since he told the world he blew up the towers, doesn't seem like the PTB are "silencing" him, he's busy showing us how to survive a zombie apocalypse on youtube using wheat grass.

Still clearly the obvious mind set is that his claims are "legit".

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
In 1993 radical Muslim terrorists (Iraqi and Pakistani) drove a moving truck under the WTC. It was filled with home made explosives. It was detonated and the resulting explosion killed several people and created a massive hole under the foundations of the building. It did not however bring down the towers as they planned. Ramsey Usef was prosecuted for that attack and during that entire affair vowed that his organization would finish the job. They did. Kalid Sheik Mohamed (who is supposed to be Ramsey's uncle, but is most likely simply another former Iraqi agent. Look it up Ramsey was known as Ramsey the Iraqi) was the mastermind behind the 9-11 attacks.

Now none of this is controversial. Everything I have written above allowing for my slight speculations regarding the origins of the individuals involved is well documented and factual.

Lets assume that the conspiracy kooks are correct. The government carried out the 9-11 attacks. If you have the story above to build on. why would you concoct a complicated plan involving multiple aircraft, multiple attack locations, multiple agents and multiple points of failure? At any time along the chain of execution a failure could have occurred that exposed the entire operation. Professional operations follow a rule. K.I.S.S., Keep It Simple Stupid. They keep it simple in case of obstacles and unforeseen events that threaten the success of the mission. Knowing all of those things the logical and most likely course of action would be for a government operation to use a new group of Islamic radicals. Provide them a large truck, fill it full of homemade explosives again and allow them to place it under the WTC. Then using the mythical per-planted demolition charges bring down the towers. They could quickly zero in on the still living Islamic radicals who could all be Afghan and Iraqi's and once they were captured bring the ones not killed in the massive Hollywood style shootout into interrogation and have them directly implicate Saddam and the other axis of evil types.

The "inside Job" conspiracy makes no sense from a strategic perspective. We have no need to address the tactical considerations of HOW they managed to covertly place explosives into the towers. The WHY is way more important and the WHY of the controlled demo story just does not add up.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

On a general note: Why would soemone make a story like this up? Given that his days are numbered, i dont see a reason to make up a story which portrays him as a mass murdering traitor. Most people want to go in peace, asking for forgiveness for things they have actually done.

And you don't think his sickness would be part of the story, providing the reason for him to come clean? He got sick from the dust he inhaled that day? I mean really? He didn't see that one coming while demolishing buildings? How close was he anyway. He had time to get away too since he wasn't the last one making the actual detonation, according to his story.

Why is this vid posted on some guy's YT channel who just happens to be into producing his own "movies".

The guy is obviously trying very hard to play this role and near the end it becomes almost unbearable to watch with his contrived mannerisms.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join