It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 breakthrough confession from one of the 4 Operatives [HOAX to promote movie project]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The guy thats speaking seems to be very sick and has only some time left to live
He says he wants to get this of his chest and maybe inspire the other three operatives that did the
controled demolition on 9/11 to do the same some time in the future.
Whats strange is, this video is 4 weeks on Youtube has got just 320 clicks..poor!!! IMHO
What do you guys think of this man? I think he's legit.

edit on 7-4-2016 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

Sorry , but it's a hoax

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
This guy couldn't drop his wood shed with a controlled demolition.

I call Nut ball.

Love the white unicorn horsey looking thingy in the painting on the fireplace.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk
Just to remind you the guy was 15 years younger back then and not sick as now
If he's 70 by now he was 55 back then.

edit on 6/4/16 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
No way sorry
Initially bought was bs due to facial and body language, then factored in that it's a video confession...so had to look deeper
A lack of understanding of dems ..t
Edit he 90's attack, regardless of placement wasn't bringing a tower down
...if he's a dems guy....he's very softly...end edit
Spoken and as such his hearing has been totally unaffected by his job...?!
His reasoning of pressing early to remove his responsibility....not the reasoning of a top tier operator
NO COMS BETWEEN TRIGGER MEN! Edit Not even short range radio....no COMS no bombs....that's rule 1....end edit
Knew way too much about background and historical ops ....trigger guys don't get that degree of involvement
And that's just the ones that should be obvious to most
edit on 6/4/2016 by AlphaPred because: Added

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DEANORULES24

Why is he a hoax just saying he's a hoax doesn't make it a hoax.
BTW you didn't even look the whole video maybe just 2-3 min.
You posted your answer just 3 minutes after i opened this thread.
And didn't took the time to process all of it. What are you doing in Forums like ATS.
Maybe some Hollywood Gossip forums would be better to stay on

edit on 6/4/16 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Eye movement's during his story are interesting.
www.leelofland.com...

I do not know if this Guy is one of the Culprits but I do think he look's very much like many people I have seen and met over the years with advanced Asbestos related lung disease.

I find him plausible but the comment above has me reconsidering, I think the collapse of the two main building's was genuinely the result of the plane's but the other building's not so much and so there was something strange about it, then there is the guy whom mentioned stepping over body's in the lobby of one of the buildings but later changed his story.

edit on 6-4-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Sorry but something as big as that, They'd have killed him.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DEANORULES24

Sorry , but it's a hoax

Hoax, no doubt. The 12 greasers with box cutters is a much better story.
Nothing to see here, move along.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK

Now that I agree with, or his family if he spoke, no family he would be sanctioned already, family he would be silent but well paid and probably sanctioned as well.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK
Maybe he went in hiding?. If he did the job i think they paid him well.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
If you check the YT channel you find other self produced "art movies".

edit on 6-4-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Project Abraham? It all falls down right there.

As far as i was aware real secret operations are given a code (x1234zy etc) not a name. The only reason to give a name to an operation is if its going to be accounted for at a later date, to congress for example.

But saying that the detonators idea would be great for tricking a few people into believing they were the ones who blew up the buildings in the hope they would spill their guts at a later date thus throwing the scent from the real people who pushed the button.

But i don't think that's the case here, theres not enough meat to his story. When someone tried to convince the world of something unbelievable they tend to try to include as many verifiable facts as possible. His story was totally devoid of any of that. At least as far as i could stand to listen to it lol
edit on 6-4-2016 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Four people with four detonators, one each, if all activated their detonators the explosives would go off...

So why did the buildings not collapse at the same time...

I call BS..

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Because it could be absolutelly possible that there wher 2 times 4 Operatives (1 for the South the other for the North Tower) but these didn't know of each other. I think a lot of the whole operation was compartmentalized a reply to: Mianeye

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

That seems very complicated, for such a small operation, 8 people with detonators, or 12 if you count in building 7..

If just one decide not to push the button the whole operation is a fail.
edit on 6-4-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Where's his proof

This sad sack confession without proof won't work.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Why do you think he is "legit" ?

I understand the words he has spoken, but why does that make you think it's legit?

He seems like most of us, we're informed. We know a lot more than a lot of people do. He's "informed" yet, so are we. I'm not bashing your OP by any means, I truly am curious as to why you feel this way.

-slaps

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks
You just said it "because i feel that way" of course i can't give you a 100% proof its legit
But there are some few point where here bites on his lips just as if his brain says "# now i've said it"
Yeah!..., his whole manner makes me think its legit.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Interesting footage.

Two things i noted down while watching have been mentionend already in this thread:

- he does look like a guy with serious health problems that could come from asbestos

- no radio (or other) communications between the four seems odd

Other points:

- a quadruple blind system seems odd to me, sounds like a system with too many risks of errors, both on the tech, as the human side
- i would expect a single trigger or detonator system in the hands of someone higher up the ladder (then again it could be the higher up person does not want to be that near for safety reason, making the four guys the disposable ones)

But i am not an expert on these things.

I did not focus too much on the body language, for a first view i did not see things which are off/indicating lying. I might watch it again with body language in focus.

On a general note: Why would soemone make a story like this up? Given that his days are numbered, i dont see a reason to make up a story which portrays him as a mass murdering traitor. Most people want to go in peace, asking for forgiveness for things they have actually done.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join