It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something didn't feel right about Trumps loss in Wisconsin

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TommyD1966
a reply to: Cheddarhead

My county (Ozaukee) was 60/20/17 for Cruz/Trump/Kasich. People around here are getting tired of Trump, I think.

Amazingly (to me) 'Other' got 2.6% of the vote in Wisconsin. And that isn't because of write-ins, it's because for some reason all of the candidates who had run (Rubio, Carly, Walker, Carson, etc.) were still on the ballot. Plus people who voted early absentee when other candidates were still around.

And yes, my county is very red. We're typically the 3rd 'reddest' county in each election (behind Waukesha and Washington).

I noticed that, too, that all the names of candidates who had dropped out of the race were still on the ballot. And that some of them still got votes...

Rock County is nearly always a blue county. We have a high minority population compared to other areas of the state and some folks must have been attracted to his message. I just can't see any other reason for his popularity.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: maria_stardust
a reply to: Gazrok

Who's the better choice?

Why, Kasich, of course!

Only non-numbskull running, who also happens to be a moderate.

Kasich? He represents the status quo. So you'd only vote for him if you don't like Hillary but think everything is hunky-dory awesome now.

1.) Loves Common Core
2.) Supports Obamacare
3.) Amnesty within the first 100 days
4.) Would take a Democrat running mate
5.) Would nominate Garland (anti-2nd Amend.)

Sounds all kind of "wonderful" to me. /sarc

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
The looser always claims the winner cheated.

Don't you guys remember 4th grade gym class or recess?

I guess your right, because according to /r/Sandersforpresident subreddit every state has voting fraud... except the ones he wins.

It's actually ridiculous the lengths they go to prove Sanders won, almost developing an entire new branch of mathematics. They are calling for not just a recount, but a entire revote in Arizona.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Trump never had any intentions of trying to win the POTUS election.

He isn't stupid; he knew that a candidate can't win an election by losing the women's and Latino vote. He deliberately pissed them off.

His supporters have been chumped out but they just can't see it. Now they are making BS conspiracy theories as to why his campaign is tanking. I'm surprised they haven't found some way to blame Obama.

He should get an Oscar for that performance.
edit on 6-4-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yet, he's somehow still better than all our other choices. This from a left-leaning moderate.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: maria_stardust

Like I said, only if you like the status quo because nothing will change with him.

I don't fear change. I seek it. We can't keep doing what we're doing and expect to get anywhere.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Yeah it was clear.

Who the hell supported Cruz? A minority that were paid and rallied to do so.

Watch, they will do the same to sanders.

Time to start to speak to the fact we dont have democracy here.

No thats not ok, no its not what was intended, no I dont think we should just deal with it, and no I am not comfortable enough to just live with it.

Slaves are made this way, and we will eventually become that. History shows as much and blind men wont tell me different.

Save it for massa.

edit on 4 6 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I’m with you, maria_stardust, on the Kasich thing. I wonder why it is that the most electable ones are the fanatics, freaks and paranoid schitzos? I guess the most qualified, sensible ones are just too boring to vote for. What fun would that be?

As much as I dislike Trump, I do believe Cruz is an even worse choice. What a circus. Teach a monkey to make fire and this is what you get.

As far as Kasich and the status quo goes, better that than thermonuclear annihilation, which is where the other 2 might lead us.

Sad...

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well, if it's a choice between Kasich and Trump, then Kasich is the logical choice. I don't believe for one second that Trump has America's best interests at heart. Trump is pro-Trump, not pro-America.

Therein, lies the difference.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

When they pull the next 9/11 I will thank god our president wasnt an honest jerk.

At least he /she will be convincing liar.

Lets hope the next 9/11 isnt nuclear or viral.

Population control works. We are idiots.

As if Trump was part of THAT crowd.

What ever. Good luck.

edit on 4 6 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I have several friends around Wisconsin, they all think it's weird that Cruz won.... so yeah something fishy in the state of Wisconsin, the numbers don't add up.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Yes, total agreement something was manipulated last night. The numbers were just too far off.

I checked the voting machines and non seemed to be Diebold (unless there was a name change) but no doubt they can all be hacked.

Most complaints came from about 5 counties.

Here is a PDF of what each county and district uses in Wisconsin.

PDF

the percentage gap for voting in the republican caucus was off?....I'm shocked I tell you, SHOCKED!!!...yawn

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
I have several friends around Wisconsin, they all think it's weird that Cruz won.... so yeah something fishy in the state of Wisconsin, the numbers don't add up.

Except they do. They do this thing call exit polling. It is how they call races early in the media because as long as the voting is legit the numbers will be the same. If exit polling and the actual results were way different then you could say something was fishy. Of course all the campaigns have lawyers and investigators who monitor and look into every fraud claim because they have the most to lose. Just like everyone else Trump has his own people in place along with the party, the state, federal monitors and various watch dogs groups. To many people watching with tons of lawyers for any real fraud to occur. Unless you think everybody including Trump is in on it.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
As I said earlier, the looser always makes excuses and accuses the "other guy" of the cheating.

This is quite common when the person who lost has a huge ego and can't admit that they just didn't do as well as they thought they would.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

I have several friends in Wisconsin as well. They think Trump is loser racist geek that hates women and has an uncanny talent for attracting fan boys and groupies that smell like rotting carp.

Something fishy indeed....

see how that works?

But I on the other hand think Trump is a genius at marketing, manipulation, expert in NLP, and knows exactly how to contrive a bizarre political scenario for purposes only the good Lord knows.

edit on 6-4-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yup - I think people are finally catching on about Trump. He was a novelty, and has certainly made things interesting for this election cycle.

Most people I spoke with last night in my county went Cruz. Kasich to a lesser degree. No one admitted they voted for Trump. (Note - small sample of about 10 people sitting in a bar)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
A little inside perspective from a Wisconsin voter. Gov. Talker endorsed Count Chocula. Talker is a Koch brothers puppet. This state is over 50% Gov. Talker Zombies. Remember he won a recall election against a very weak candidate, so his popularity is somewhat overstated. This guy made a terrible presidential candidate as he has zero charisma or personality, has a face for radio, and is as bland as a ham & bread sandwich. The Koch brothers wasted a lot of money on Talker's failed campaign, so part of this is payback for certain.

You've got to understand that Waukesha county is the epicenter of the RNC axis-of-evil establishment, in other words this county is as right wing establishment as it gets. This one county alone almost single-handedly won the primary for Cruz. For Trump to pull 35% in a three horse race is damn impressive considering the ultra hostile environment. They literally pulled all the stops but still only managed to keep Trump at 35%. If you take a look at the county map breakdown almost all the rural counties went to Trump.

But the media makes it out to seem that Trump was slaughtered in Wisconsin when in reality he probably did better than expected considering the thick headed, RNC zombie, voter base.

It's sad to see people actually vote for a compulsive booger eating liar. The guy is a complete fraud, outsider my ass. This clown worked within the Bush administration years ago before he was well known and when the DC Madam was still "servicing" clients like slimy ted.
edit on 6-4-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I have several friends in Wisconsin as well. They think Trump is loser racist geek that hates women and has an uncanny talent for attracting fan boys and groupies that smell like rotting carp.

I'm not talking about high school kids, couch potatoes and unemployed brain washed idiots...

The group of friends I know are hard working Americans, they work with thousands of people.

Plus the fact there has been shady voting going on in every state that Cruz has won. The people I know in Wisconsin say the the electronic machines where rigged as many people couldn't vote Trump.

I wonder if that news will hit MSM?

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Voting fraud? It's not fraud. It's fixed. There's a difference.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Well...Cruz really really loves Heidi, and she is his bestest friend in the whole world.

And that's good enough for me, to allow him to have dominion, over me. Praise Jesus!

All that stuff about him threatening to kill his hoes off is just speculation.
If he wants to continue banging whores he should think twice.

But in the end, Hillary has been selected.

Thanks, Donald, you bastard.

# 615

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join