It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a Legend.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

So that being said, who is Jack? It's my most predominant handle. It's not famous to anyone other than the communities I associated with.

One of them, goes back to wc3, a popular video game. To this day "imjack" is still the handle I own. However no one plays this game anymore :-) the most popular Mod of this game was a game variant now called "MOBAs". The forum community that were associated with playing "MOBAs" was something that ended up being more predominant than the games themselves. Something to note was how "famous" individual posters could become as people would fight for light to show off their strategy and test their skills. Respect felt like a huge part of it, actually the biggest part.

Anyway, the majority of these MOBA had themes, based off popular pop culture and fantasy. One could be based off Superheroes, while another could be based off Lord of the Rings, and many had themes associated with Warcraft itself.

In my time playing these games, I became close friends with many amateur developers of the mods, as they were a huge part of the community. I was a tester for many of their maps, and gave them lots of ideas, even a moderator of some forums mostly involving the development.

One idea in particular really stood out to them and was that instead of basing the characters off popculture, let's make them ourselves. Our own. As in, let's take the most "famous" of said forum members and use that for the basis of the identity of selectable characters. It was a good one. And so as they would create new games, "imjack" and "jack" became a selectable character to play with, along with other various people of the community.

I didn't play all of them, but with each new development I would show up and demand to be added to the game. "Where's my character?" Would be an endless question, and so rather than having "auditions" for each games roster, I naturally became just a default addition to each game. In one mod, was Jack renamed "Jax" (for "Jack's character").

This name Jax ultimately became the last name change as a design concept was to give the appearance of Fantasy Lore, while still directly relating characters to personas. "Imjack" is 'too internet'. There were quite a few MOBAs that included "Jax".

At some point unknown to me, League of Legends started development, a very successful game that is played today with 80 million+ accounts. Within the Lore of this game,(it changes a lot though) Jax is credited as being the first "Legend" to join the League, and is directly referencing my presence in their community. Every member of League of Legends is actually a direct reference itself to other forum identities, and this isn't exactly publicly acknowledgeable, even though it's obvious to the creators. "Tryndamere" is a common public representative of the game, and his name traces back to his Dungeon and Dragons adverts as an example. He is also a selectable character.

LOL
edit on 6-4-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Dude... really?

Say something man...

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

Dude... really?

Say something man...

Anyone feel free to U2U, this is to direct traffic of trolls following me through threads.

Mods moved it to videogames, start "debunking" guys, it deserves to be put in LOL

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   
meh i hate LOL, but good story though, there's a movie in it.
infact S&F

edit on 6-4-2016 by PLAYERONE01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

They nerfed Jax a couple updates ago. But I still wax the floor with opponent champs with him. 1v1 he will win any match, and if done correctly he can even pentakill pretty easily, still

Imagine if he had a real weapon, not the lamppost he uses.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeisGrand

Originally the joke was he had a bunch of flame spells.

The new joke is I'm the worst Top in the world.

Thanks Riot.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Jax really isn't that bad. Top or jungle. I think the worst champion in LOL is Syndra, overall. And I've played her more than any other chap combined. I play her so much, that I make her look good, even though she is horrible. Jax in comparison is easy, actually boring to use.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

:3 I think two of the strongest are Syndra and Lissandra. I've been talking about how cool Lissandra jg would be forever xD

Getting hit by Syndra E always makes me feel effed, and if you hit a wall it feels like she's Morgana. The hitbox feels admitedly smaller or something these days tho

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Jax and Jarven And Garen are all so OP. They are all top too. Syndra has never ever claimed to be OP, and her beginning game is so weak, and she is so slow, and then her late game is so mediocre, I hate playing her sometimes. Only against newb I guess. But there are so few Syndra's, that when I do play her mid, I find enough people who don't know how to play against her.

I don't mean to distract from your story. I have looked at your profile, and you claim you are of the illuminati, and that Jax is just one of the things, created after you. That makes this more interesting. You have the knowledge of LOL. But what about the illuminati? You are on ATS, and it seems you need validation.

I don't. I don't need validation.

Why do you?

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I feel that you Jack, or whoever you are, cannot find words to answer. But that is okay.

I will tell you something that most people don't know.

This goes for men and women, for everyone.

We were not created to be preoccupied beyond today.

That's right.

We were not created with the mental capacity to think beyond today. That is why people who are put into the position of thinking beyond one day, about anything, accumulate stress.

You're welcome to anyone reading this and understanding it.

This does NOT mean you cannot imagine future projects, or future endeavors.

It does mean, that you are a human. And you have to take every day, one day at a time, even if you think it means more. No human is capable of ruling five people, little alone 500 million.
edit on 6-4-2016 by LifeisGrand because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Its not that I hate LoL, its just that I hate its player base.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeisGrand

illuminati?

Most people I meet that have ideas of the illuminati can't even tell me what their symbol represents.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I joined this website:
illuminati-order.com...

It was public invite for some years. I think it's real. Anyway, the whole "game" now is they're operating under a new name. After I joined the site, my phone rang (didn't give phone number...) and I had a single interesting conversation, and that was it. Nothing else. Ever. Just the updates on the site. The conversation was about my Dad, and he goes to Bohemian now.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

So true

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

Its not that I hate LoL, its just that I hate its player base.

It's player base is quite narcissistic and trolly. I know this from personal experience. Probably because it is free to play (FTP). It draws in a lot of unruly kids who have never been taught manners from parents, for whatever reason. I don't know if this is a phenomena of this generation, or it is only made known because of this type of game.

And I can tell you I went to the North Latin America Server for awhile, and the abuse and trolling is 10 fold there. So it is not an enigma of the NA server.

It is something much worse. But I do believe it is a by-product of our era. And it shows how disgusting and filthy those in the Latin America culture are. They will soon be (after they are kids) corrupt police officials, and drug traffickers, and current businessmen and lawmen, and politicians.

Just as trash flies through their streets, so does corruption run through all of them. It is no wonder that when they play online they are the consummate bullies.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

So you are essentially a mail order Illuminatus? Seems legit... I guess. I didn't realize that bloodline elitism accepted members of the public.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Well right there is why you're wrong about the group.

I'm not interested in ruling anything. Similar to why there is no longer a Pharoah of Eygpt.

And even if admitedly super powerful people are in the organization, bloodline and what not, what makes that their prime agenda?

(Btw I literally LOL'd at the mail order joke xD)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Peeps don't matter none.

Do they, not when it comes to the top. Satan rules the world, along with his demon friends.

Any human matter much to invisible spirit rulers?

Nah, not much.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I have to admit Satan is now a disturbing family topic. My step-dad is mormon and I kind of have his back on this one.

I wouldn't want to go myself anyway.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

I have to admit Satan is now a disturbing family topic. My step-dad is mormon and I kind of have his back on this one.

I wouldn't want to go myself anyway.

Mormon?

You got his back? Why?

I've had dozens of Mormons come to my door, in fact I had a couple just a couple of weeks ago.

I believe that for the most part they are sincere. How much though, I don't know. Every time, I take their book of Mormon out of their hands, and start showing them how their scripture twists Holy Scripture from God's words, the majority of them are not sincere.

For example, I believe it is Aama 42:9, says the soul shall never die. Nevertheless Ezekiel 18:4 and 20 states that the soul that sins will die.

The Mormons believe in the immortality of the soul, while the truth from God is that the soul dies.

This is one thing. I can go on for hours on how many things and teachings the Mormons believe that are false.

And I can tell you I have had a Mormon convert after many long hours of conversation with me.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I meant I don't believe in Jesus.

But I'd believe in Jesus before I'd ever believe in Satan.

I told my step-dad I do believe in Jesus because of what I see in him. He loved that tho

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join