It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a Legend.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
a reply to: LifeisGrand

I meant I don't believe in Jesus.

But I'd believe in Jesus before I'do ever believe in Satan.

Satan is the ruler of the world. And Jesus is his master.

It isn't the angel of Mormons who tells lies against Holy Scripture.

You yourself said you believe in Jesus first. And Jesus said:

(John 8:44) You are from your father the Devil, and you wish to do the desires of your father. That one was a murderer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of the lie.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Mormons believe that Satan is from God and told the truth.

They believe that the original sin was Adam having sex with Eve.

This is what Jesus said about Satan having truth:

(John 8:44) You are from your father the Devil, and you wish to do the desires of your father. That one was a murderer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of the lie.

Jesus exposed Satan as a liar and a mansalyer. Mormon's try to teach that Satan was an angel of God and spoke the truth. Jesus exposed him for a liar.

The Holy Scriptures are true. Moronism is from Satan it is a lie and deception.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

You guys are getting way too deep.

I don't believe in any of that.

I COMPARED my mormon step-dad to jesus, because it seemed like a nice way to tell him I love him.

As for my real dad, it's been understood we don't talk about that stuff anymore. I don't care for it.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

That's okay.

You'll one day learn that your knowledge, or that of any other person isn't really knowledge. It is all vanity, everything. And one day you will come to realize that you will die. And every person before you who has ever lived has died.

So what does all your knowledge give you? If it isn't death? And that is why it is better to go to where one dies and contemplate death, than rejoice. Just as the proverb states:

(Ecclesiastes 7:1-3) . . .A good name is better than good oil, and the day of death is better than the day of birth. 2 Better to go to the house of mourning than to the house of feasting, for that is the end of every man, and the living should take it to heart. 3 . . .

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I used to dominate with Jax back when I played LOL

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

The shabaka stone literally is a higher held concept in the illuminati than anything you just said. This is why I wanted to avoid this topic.

If you have to Google it to find its from Eygpt, please give up. The symbol is literally a Pyramid.

[spoiler] When you die, you are granted with the power to control Mass, Time, Energy, Light, and their opposite states. You become God. Enjoy. [/spoiler]

"My body is a tomb." - a Pharoah

Do I believe that either?

No. I believe what I see and I'll know when I get there.
-myself.
edit on 6-4-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I like Teemo

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Emmmm what????

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Bennyzilla

Dude, we moved on from the topic of Satan.

:^)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
OK I've read this entire thread and still have no idea what you guys are talking about.

I don't know about Jack but I'm currently enjoying Far Cry's Primal.

A Lot of people have ragged on the game. "there's no guns, no cars. I'm just a stupid caveman fending off dire wolves and mammoths. It's boring."

Personally I am really enjoying it. True I would have preferred some more exotic local like the south pacific al la Far Cry 3 but hey Oros Valley seems cool too. Anyway, it's fun to craft new tools to help make life easier and I think the folks who don't like the game are FPS dorks who think halo's or CoD run and gun, hop n pop, shoot n scoot are anything like real life. I prefer the cerebral nature of the game.

Also, I think the folks that repair consoles are idiots that couldn't hack it at a real electronics repair shop. Took my PS4 to two different places to repair it. Neither could figure out what wrong with the thing. So I took it apart. Sat crossed legged staring at the components for 7 hours until I learned how a PS4 works all by myself. Figured out he problem. Went to the hardware store. Re-balled the chip. Did a Clamp fix, re did the thermal gel and the mofo works better than ever. Did it all with make shift home made equipment and using modified soldering gun tips. Screw you you stupid hacks at the repair shop. Bassplyr is smarter than you...Now that's legendary. Teaching yourself electronics in 7 hours and fixing something so called experts are retards about, and bettering their so called "professional" knowledge.
edit on 6-4-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I'm glad you got it lol

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

That game looks awesome. And when I say it looks awesome, it LOOKS awesome. I only got to watch for a couple hours, but I kept thinking how I can't wait for the standards to be there for all games.

That is a pretty impressive fix :p I tried the "penny" trick with one of my 360's to fix red ring.

The trick is it makes it worth a penny.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I'm currently playing Fallout 4. Best. Fallout. Ever. Automotron DLC is badass. I've made like ten different robots. There goes all my adhesive.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

*twitch* It's sitting on my counter and I've never played it. *twitch* Gosh I need sleep tonight. I'll start tomorrow.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join