It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why does my light flicker while reading the bible?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I wonder if the bible really is magically in the sense it outed most "myths".
I reread a part in Genesis where the angels came to have relations with man's daughters.
They were called hero's which makes me think, did one God create all the other gods after him?
Greek mythology comes into mind with Hercules, Odyssey, and possibly the other " myths"

Genesis 6:4

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

What's the source?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
I wonder if the bible really is magically in the sense it outed most "myths".
They were called hero's which makes me think, did one God create all the other gods after him?
Greek mythology comes into mind with Hercules, Odyssey, and possibly the other " myths"

Technically, their book has to make their myths become reality because if the Annunaki want mortal humans to obey their book then the Annunaki have to make their set myths actually happen.
They made their 'third of the oceans turn to blood and bitter water' thanks to making Fukushima turn the entire Pacific Ocean into one big radioactive whirlpool.

They constructed their 10 Crown Seven headed Beast back in the late 60's with the now 10 super nations and G7.

Maybe they were once heros. However they fornicated with mortal women and forsook their birthplace, Heaven. That is when they fell.

i once asked Shemyhaza who was the joint leader of the 200 fallen watchers alongside Azazel.
"is it true that the leader of each mythology is the same angel?
mythology: egyption...greek...nordic...roman....
leader : ...ra.........zeus....odin.....jupiter...
"

Here was his answer
"it is true that the pantheon of all these have the same beings yet who is greatest and who is leader is not always the same. ra is greatest but osiris more worshipped. ouranos is greatest but zeus more worshipped. ra is more equivalent to helios than to zeus."

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Satan was the main guy for all villians
While God was the main guy for the heros

I think it's a gaint chess match as to see who can control whom

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
Satan was the main guy for all villians
While God was the main guy for the heros

I think it's a giant chess match as to see who can control whom

Well the final battle is for everyone's soul.

i actually see Satan (Iblis) as Morpheus in the film 'The Matrix'. Everything was fine until the Annunaki turned up, added their DNA to ape-man and created their first slave Adam (the One, neO).

Satan showed Adam that he was a slave just like Morpheus shows Neo that he is a slave with the red pill (Apple of Knowledge).

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join