It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Release of These Heavily Censored Records Will Turn The 2016 Elect Upside-Down!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Hah. Maybe?
But I think that would just make him more enemies, and then he would get nothing done as president.
Many on the list are probably in Congress right now

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

It would give you serious leverage in negotiation, Trumps favorite.

Could definitely win over some endorsements or get someone to drop out for sure.

You know, Mafia style cooperation.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I remember following this story way back when it was said Cheney was on the list. The DC Madam had even said they want her dead and she made a point to say she's not suicidal and would never kill herself. Then shortly after making that statement, death by apparent suicide. It was a big case that barely got mention in the media, and pretty much went away after her death.
edit on 2-4-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

If the list was released, it would have to be through the court system.
There is a court ordered gag on the list. That is what the lawyer wants lifted.
If lifted, the list would be public.

It would not be Trump's private list. There is no way he could just buy it.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

If it's released does that mean anyone can view it or does it still need to come from the DA or lawyer involved.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Anonymous has already released the court docs. Ted Cruz is the politician in question. I wonder why the Supreme Court is refusing to lift the gag order on it? Who are they trying to protect?

Along with Ted's five mistresses he was another of the DC madam's clients.

Enjoy your brokered convention, repugs.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
It appears that Sibley actually did take this to the Supreme Court in the last few days.
He hand-carried it even

DC Madam's Attorney Says Call Log Bombshell Could Upend 2016 Race

In February, he filed a complaint of judicial misconduct against Richard Roberts, chief judge of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, for instructing a clerk not to file his request for a hearing on modifying the restraining order. (Roberts resigned earlier this month on the day a woman filed a lawsuit claiming he sexually assaulted her while she was a 16-year-old witness in a case he prosecuted three decades ago. Roberts said the sex was consensual.)

About two weeks ago, Sibley asked the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit to order the clerk to accept his filing and, feeling a sense of urgency and lacking a response, hand-delivered an appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court on Monday.

“The footnote to the pleading I filed today says this: If I do not get the right to file my request to modify the restraining order and if I do not get an expedited hearing, I’m going to publicly release those records and see what happens,” he says. “If they want to hold me in contempt of court for violating an order they will not give me a hearing on, I think they lose the right to enforce that order.” By not promptly scheduling a hearing, he says, courts “are letting people vote blindly.”

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Oh wow judge Scalia comes to mind..

Wtf is going on that guy will probably get killed.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

touche-----and trust me---its a huge list guaranteed.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

The answer to your question seems a bit convoluted.

Apparently there were originally more than 5,000 phone numbers on the list.
There were court ordered subpoenas from phone companies to find the names.
Verizon responded 815. Then the courts apparently realized the pandoras box they opened and squashed the remaining subpoenas.
They also put a restraining order on the list, including a list that Sibley had that the police never picked up from the house.

So, some of the list is already in court records, which would automatically become public when the restraining order is lifted.
And some of the list may still be only in Sibley's position. But when the restraining order is lifted, there will be a clamor for the public to have full access.

edit on 4/3/16 by BlueAjah because: spelling

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

What about FOIA?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

You would think it would apply, but there are a bunch of exceptions to the FOIA.
Restraining orders are one way they protect information in the exceptions, including "individual privacy interests".
I suppose they could try to use that.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Unfortunately, I'm not so sure that MSM or too many people are going to take it seriously if it comes from Anonymous.

But I don't doubt they could have it, since Sibley said he has it on 4 web servers.
And it is likely not all that safe on the court system servers either.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Granite

It would be great to go back to those days.. But not as far back as M. Night Shyamalan's The Village

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Granite

So why do they need 25k from me exactly?
ahh 25k to buy?

well he is at 390;
edit on 3-4-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Unfortunately, I'm not so sure that MSM or too many people are going to take it seriously if it comes from Anonymous.

But I don't doubt they could have it, since Sibley said he has it on 4 web servers.
And it is likely not all that safe on the court system servers either.

If the list gets released I don't think too many people are going to care where it comes from.

As another poster pointed out in the other thread though, I'm not sure how Cruz is going to be named here, this stuff happened in 2007 and earlier but Cruz didn't go to DC until 2008, prior to that he was in Texas. That would just leave Clinton, Sanders, and maybe Trump. Otherwise it would be related entirely to congressional elections.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

No, not to buy.
He was looking for help with court costs to get the restraining order released.
Please read above

link   
triple post, no idea how
edit on 4/3/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

link   
triple post? no idea how
edit on 4/3/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: hellobruce

Very odd...that page has been removed from the Florida bar's webpage.

No, it is still there.
www.tinyurl.com/z6p929o
edit on 3-4-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join