It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Release of These Heavily Censored Records Will Turn The 2016 Elect Upside-Down!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Lisa Haven YT

Today, the lawyer of the DC madam made a video on GoFundMe explaining he has vital info on at least one candidate that if released would make the public change their camdidate.

Please read the comments too because a lot a basic questions are answered.

I am mobile so can not imbed.

Let the speculation begin!
edit on 2-4-2016 by Granite because: Sp

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
here's the vid.

it's damning !!!

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Damming for Hillary or Ted!!

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Cruz is screwed.

I would love to see all the other "DC political slime" who are on that list.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
here's the vid.

it's damning !!!

Wonder when the attorney will be found shot in the head twice with a suicide note ?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

And why is this youtube lady a credible source...just curious

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Cruz is screwed.

I would love to see all the other "DC political slime" who are on that list.

It will be interesting to see how his funding level progresses thru the Primaries...if by June 1st he is successful then their is a chance it's public knowledge by Calif primary big delevate prize.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

Didn't you get the memo? Evidence isn't needed for anything any more, just make a YouTube vid and the lazy masses will believe every word of it - as long as it's something they want to believe, of course.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I don't get how a court can block records like this legally. Whatever happened to outing corruption in a no holds barred fashion, or even freedom of speech?

Blocking any record at all, if it isn't classified, and these aren't, seems to be illegal for any court to do.

This guy, if he really cares about justice, should just leak them and then let the chips fall. If I possesed those documents, I would leak them with a 100% certainty. Not even the fear of death stops me from exposing corruption. An American has to stand for something, and I don't stand for corruption, especially not the pigs we have in office trying to ruin all of us.

Asking for cash on gofundme is suspect.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

"News you can count on" is her motto.

You will not see MSM report on this until Ted is exposed.

If it's Hillary you will never see it because the NWO owns all media.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

I don't get how a court can block records like this legally. Whatever happened to outing corruption in a no holds barred fashion, or even freedom of speech?

Blocking any record at all, if it isn't classified, and these aren't, seems to be illegal for any court to do.

This guy, if he really cares about justice, should just leak them and then let the chips fall. If I possesed those documents, I would leak them with a 100% certainty. Not even the fear of death stops me from exposing corruption. An American has to stand for something, and I don't stand for corruption, especially not the pigs we have in office trying to ruin all of us.

Asking for cash on gofundme is suspect.

One commentor has excellant desciption of how to leak...like Obama does with double speak.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Does anyone believe that the courts, having already shut him out, will gain him access to a full determination of the case before the election?

Lawyers can dream too I guess, and why doesn't he have $25K that he can throw into the game? Could it be that he wants to be bought out by slimy sources of one kind or another? If all of those guys on that list pulled together, they could make him a millionaire overnight.

I can visualize a sham publisher or media outfit making a deal with him that somehow never produces the goods that they acquired.

Frankly, this is a matter that could bring both parties together in that they finally have a joint problem and they have the mechanisms to fix it.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Does anyone believe that the courts, having already shut him out, will gain him access to a full determination of the case before the election?

Lawyers can dream too I guess, and why doesn't he have $25K that he can throw into the game? Could it be that he wants to be bought out by slimy sources of one kind or another? If all of those guys on that list pulled together, they could make him a millionaire overnight.

I can visualize a sham publisher or media outfit making a deal with him that somehow never produces the goods that they acquired.

Frankly, this is a matter that could bring both parties together in that they finally have a joint problem and they have the mechanisms to fix it.

One commentor mentioned he was disbarred so needs a lawyer for this attempt.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite
Lisa Haven YT

Today, the lawyer of the DC madam

1. He was the lawyer, he was replaced.
2. Currently suspended

The phone numbers (no names) have been online since 2007
edit on 2-4-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
This is an interesting mess.

The Judge that refused to hear the motion to modify the order was Judge Richard W. Roberts who retired last month a day after being accused of raping a then 16 year old witness 35 years ago when he was a Justice Department lawyer. (through his lawyers, he's alleging the sex was consensual)

The DC Madam hung herself in her mom's shed two weeks after she was found guilty (out on bail awaiting sentencing I imagine) of various crimes but he'd already been fired by her way before then (before she was convicted).

Sibley is also claiming that the records in question are already digitized and on four web servers and that if he doesn't reset a timer every 72 hours, emails will go out to various members of the press containing a link to the records.

Sibley himself is a very colorful character who has apparently sued SCOTUS for treason, has has his license suspended, been disbarred and run a write-in campaign for president.

EDIT to add:

Oh and let's not forget, he's been threatening to release the documents even if the order is not modified though I don't think he's stated a specific deadline.
edit on 2016-4-2 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Then the question should be why has he been disbarred. I'm sure there are just as many people with the money to fund this solo as there are on that list. I would figure he would just need to find someone with an axe to grind with someone on the list. I mean how hard could it be to find someone to lend a hand. Hell I would figure most lawyers would be jumping to do this for free. The publicity on a case like this alone would make it worth the lawyers while. Seems fishy that it hasn't been handled already tbh.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Why you are a disbarred lawyer what are you going to do to earn a living?

Oh, I know, ask the Obamas and Hillary.

edit on 2-4-2016 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Then the question should be why has he been disbarred.

He was not disbarred, just suspended,

As to the reason, all here
www.floridabar.org...!OpenForm%26AutoFramed %26MFL%3DMontgomery%2520Blair%2520Sibley%26ICN%3D200300597%26DAD%3DSuspended%2520-%2520with%2520Conditions

<<   2  3  4 >>

join