It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Reasons Why Hidden Cancer Cure Conspiracy Theories Fail

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
Dr. Simoncini.

He killed a few people with his baking soda "cure". Also, he's no longer a doctor as he got his licence revoked about 10 years ago, I think.

Thank you! Being Italian it will be very easy for me to read the original studies.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

Dr. Simoncini.

He killed a few people with his baking soda "cure". Also, he's no longer a doctor as he got his licence revoked about 10 years ago, I think.

Thank you! Being Italian it will be very easy for me to read the original studies.

There was only lab tests done. The only other tests done concluded that it doesn't kill cancer cells, but has an effect with the positive effect with the pain meds they used.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

There was only lab tests done. The only other tests done concluded that it doesn't kill cancer cells, but has an effect with the positive effect with the pain meds they used.

I will definitely google his research and let you know what I think. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Good place to start would be his wiki. Follow the links and it will give you a lot of information.

I'll try and dig out the report on the study done with the pain meds. Give me a few mins.

ETA: The study done last year on bicarbonate soda being an adjuvant for pain. LINK

There's also this study mixing baking soda and Dimethyl sulfoxide done in 2011. LINK
edit on 2262016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Tullio Simoncini is a charlatan who killed someone with his treatment, I am glad he lost his licence.

The first article you posted unfortunately doesn't say much, they had to close it due to recruitment problems. This is one of the common problems of clinical trials, not every patient is willing to try new treatments that cannot guarantee success or that have no evidence of being safe for humans.

The second article shows that an infusion that contains bicarbonate of soda is effective at reducing pain in palliative patients...... however note that it's never BS by itself. Also note that it's intravenous infusion, not injected or ingested (which is what we said here to the poster who said drinking bicarbonate cured his father in law's cancer).

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Tullio Simoncini is a charlatan who killed someone with his treatment, I am glad he lost his licence.
He killed more than 1 person. He also lost his licence in 2003, yet still "practiced" medicine and pushed this "cure". Dr Sircus picked up on this "cure" (and many others) and is pushing it now.

The first article you posted unfortunately doesn't say much, they had to close it due to recruitment problems. This is one of the common problems of clinical trials, not every patient is willing to try new treatments that cannot guarantee success or that have no evidence of being safe for humans.
I know, but it was to disprove the "facts" that people say "It's never been tested so how do they know?" ramblings.

The second article shows that an infusion that contains bicarbonate of soda is effective at reducing pain in palliative patients...... however note that it's never by itself. Also note that it's intravenous infusion, not injected or ingested (which is what we said here to the poster who said drinking bicarbonate cured his father in law's cancer).
Yep. I know

The thing is, it has been tested in labs and shown to "cure cancer", BUT (big big BIG but) it is in such a high does that it would kill you (case in point would be "Dr" Simoncini).

There is no way that drinking baking soda would have any effect on cancer, let alone cure it.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Unless somebody posts a good clinical trial with good results then we can safely say that bicarbonate of soda does not cure cancer, which is what some of us here (including you) have been saying all along.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Unless somebody posts a good clinical trial with good results then we can safely say that bicarbonate of soda does not cure cancer, which is what some of us here (including you) have been saying all along.

That's hoping a bit much. Most people are content with naturalnews, drsircus and other pseudoscience websites. I don't think half of the "xxxx cures cancer" crowd have EVER looked into a real study.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

You can't get enough of me disagreeing with you, eh?
LOL

I enjoy it, it opens debate.

Pubmed - CBD inhibits lung cancer cells

Your first article above is very good but the results were only seen in vitro for human cancer cells and in vivo for mice. We know very well that success in both in vitro and mice does not mean success with humans. We will have to wait for the clinical trials to really see if it works.

Yeah of course but as you are aware studies of CBD are in their infancy, 2 studies I linked to have recommended clinical trials.

European Journal of Pharmacology

Do you have the whole article somewhere? I don't like reading only the abstract, sorry.

If you scroll down the full paper is below the abstract.

I hate repeating myself, but it is evidence for in vitro for human cells and in vivo for mice. Believe it or not I hope CBD is found to be effective in clinical trials, as I hope for a cancer treatment that's not as harsh as the only ones we have now.

Only a matter of time, nothing else.

Do you remember the name of the Italian doctor? I would love to read his original study.
Thank you.

I see others have helped you out with that. It really doesn't surprise me that he killed someone.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: mclarenmp4
I enjoy it, it opens debate.

Yep, same here.

Only a matter of time, nothing else.

I don't work in oncology and only read related articles with my nursing subscriptions. Seeing as you are very interested in the topic, please let me know when the clinical trials start and reach their conclusion.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LostThePlot

Your entire post is Cognitive Dissonance.. You refuse to accept that no matter how many studies are done, no matter how much proof exists.. If they don't come to your already drawn conclusion? Then THEY'RE wrong?

I say you go out of your way to get cancer.. Let a scientist/medical professional (you choose) make sure you get it, and it takes and grows (of course your choice on the strain too) .. Now.. You take your bold and beautiful cure! You go for it! You're so sure it's going to work! PROVE IT!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join