It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comments about Trump from former classmate at Military School

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

And now people actually wanna put a reality tv star in the White House.

We're almost there.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: liveandlearn

No, not really. What I'm really try to do is sort through the BS and disillusioned.

Does this look a man who has thick skin?

Besides the ridiculous idea of giving him the power of our military and the NSA (who he fully supports) the other thing that bothers me is that he can't take any critizism, which as president he will be constantly be under attack. I really don't think he will be able to handle it and God only knows where he'll take us from there.

In other words...press your opinion on people.

I never said he had thick skin...most of what is public now is just political rhetoric. I don't like it anymore than anyone else from either side.

I think he is less likely to push the military into war than most candidates except perhaps for the threat on his life if he doesn't.

Otherwise, my friend, I believe you are looking at the superficial.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Well, you certainly do have an agenda. Good luck with the hate. Not impressing anyone.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I cant quite see the whole of that image(on the phone). Also. I do know people hate Trump. Very left here in this community in my experience. This election is a joke frankly.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Of course your going to find someone who has good things to say about the great orange one. Even an idiot like Trump would have a few people out there who find him tolerable.

Why is Trump against immigration, where is he going to get his next wife?

As for Trump and Cruz's wives, why is Trump bragging about his, he bought and paid for his wife. lol

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: carewemust

Thankyou for sharing this first-person account from Donald Trump's early years, LiveAndLearn. His butler of 30 years, and other people who have had day-to-day personal contact with our next U.S. President, attest to Donald Trump's impeccable character as well.

yes, I have watched many videos and not one has had anything but good to say about him. And to be sure, I am not seletive in my reading about the man. Good or bad, I read it all.

Same here.. I'm in the car much of the day, and listen to right and left wing talk/call-in, shows. One wing is more analytical-emotional, and the other is more plain old emotional, if you know what I mean?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: FullBloodedNative

Trump is against illegal immigration, big difference.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Didn't Trump dodge the draft for Vietnam?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

Didn't Trump dodge the draft for Vietnam?

As I read his registration, it seems he was classified 4F but there is the possibility of preferential treatment.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Here is the pattern I have seen over and over this election cycle.

Someone, a member of the media or political opponent, tosses vile rhetoric at Trump and then he throws in back in their face.

The only difference is that when Trump responds it isn't as filtered or disguised so the media then tries to pin him to the wall for it.

I'm not convinced Trump would be a good president, but I'm not convinced any of these other candidates would be either. I'm just tired of manipulators.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

a reply to: Tiamat384

And now people actually wanna put a reality tv star in the White House.

We're almost there.

I would vote for Comacho any day of the week!

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I'm tired of politicians. Isn't Trump the only one left who hasn't had to kiss 1,000 babies, lie, smile when he doesn't want to, suck up to talk show hosts, etc... just to get votes?

Did any of you see Hillary Clinton on Jimmy Kimmel tonight? She looked like she wanted to be ANY PLACE other than on a lowly talk show. But she had to brown-nose to get votes.
edit on 3/25/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

a reply to: smirkley

When has Trump proven he has thick skin?

Might want to re-read my post, and this time reply IN context.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Also, it would be nice if the USA had a president that Putin doesn't laugh at. Trump said he's very much looking forward to getting to know Mr Putin and keeping sound relations with Russia.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Lol, that's the best one. When haters say he's a failure because he went bankrupt 4 times! He dusted himself off and got back up again. Most people quit at the first hurdle...

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
So let me get this straight, when it's convenient, Trump is exactly who he used to be.

But then also when it's convenient, Trump has completely done a 180 (on seemingly countless issues)?

"I am very pro-choice"

“By my calculations, 1 percent of Americans, who control 90 percent of the wealth in this country, would be affected by my plan. The other 99 percent of the people would get deep reductions in their federal income taxes.”

"The Republicans walk the NRA line and refuse even limited restrictions.”

"I've been around a long time. And it just seems the economy does better under the Democrats than under Republicans."

"I believe in universal health care. I believe in whatever it takes to make people well and better"

On Jeb Bush... “He’s exactly the kind of political leader this country needs now and will very much need in the future. . .He’s bright, tough, and principled. I like the Bush family very much. I believe we could get another president from the Bushes. He may be the one.”

On Hillary "she is a fantastic senator". Oh and he donated to her campaign in 2002, 2005, 2006 and 2007. And a ton of $ to the Clinton Foundation.

And lastly on illegal immigration...

"People who have been here for years, hard workers [who] have good jobs, they're supporting the family — it's very, very tough to just say you have to leave." "How do you throw someone out who's been in this country for 20 years?"

Ugh, it is painful to watch the justifications people make for this dolt. So terribly painful. A true American ruse.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

For someone who hates the guy so much, you sure have a lot to say about him. Admit it, you secretely love the Trumpster!

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Like Obama, Trump is a talented salesman. They both know how to sell themselves and their ideas of the moment. To get elected President, you have to be.

The difference is that President Obama sold "Good Feelings", a la Oprah, to get elected. President-2-b Trump is selling tangibles...just as he has done for the past 40+ years. America has experienced the good feelings pitch. Now, we want to experience someone who's done a pretty good job at actually getting things done.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: okrian
He has already admitted that he's paid politicians in the past for personal gain. So he likes the Bush's and the Clintons? Doesn't mean he wouldn't rather himself as prez above them. He associates with people in high places, seeing someone on television and meeting them in real life can change opinions instantly.

Also, if you're running for office, you have to say stuff that appeals to the electorate even if you don't 100% agree with it otherwise you lose. I would bet that every politician in the history of mankind (excluding Ron Paul) has flip flopped to keep the people happy. Wouldn't you agree?
edit on 25-3-2016 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yup, I am not impressed with Obama for turning into a middle-of-the-road Repubican on the issues. Obama didn't sell good feelings, he actually backtracked on policy promises. So it was worse than promising "good feelings". Trump has already flip-flopped repeatedly and hasn't even taken office yet. And yet you trust him. It doesn't take much does it. Just a lil brovado... and the promises that he makes aren't even possible for a president to change (please tell me what his tangibles are)... so what's left?

A obvious liar. An admitted part of the corruption process. A thin-skinned twitter-obsessed materialist. A polarizing 'safe space' for the worst in American trash-emotions. A petty reality TV actor. And man, I really wish this was just me name calling. Sadly, these are facts about this dude.

On the other end of Obama, Trump is just selling "bad feelings".

Get the job done? Is this going to be measured in tweet count?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join