It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sensative Special Snowflakes Cry Foul and "Fat Shaming" at Campus Event

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: introvert

We're not so much complaining about the complainers as we're complaining about the pandering imbeciles who are coddling them while demanding that we all coddle them, too.

So you are just another complainer in a long list of complainers.

This story is stupid and a waste of time. I see very little difference between the knee-jerk outragers and these dumbass kids.

hahahahaha

So you're trying to complain-shame us into not commenting on the whine babies.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I see very little difference between the knee-jerk outragers and these dumbass kids.

So you agree that these children are "dumbasses." We've found common ground.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

Ah, the error lies with the University this time. In my opinion, it's helpful when students (or anyone) whines and cries because they don't like what someone else is doing or saying - AS LONG AS they find the results of their whining and crying to be fruitless - either by being completely ignored, or by being ridiculed.

EXACTLY! You, my friend, possess perspective.

The real problem is that a minority of social justice idiots are slowly manipulating society away from common sense and a historical eagerness to point at someone whining and say "Hey, you! STFU and grow a pair of balls."

They are not manipulating society. They may act like a bunch of entitled brats while in school, but once they get to the real world they learn to toughen up and adapt to life's harsh realities.

Again, being drama queens about the drama queens.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

We're not so much complaining about the complainers as we're complaining about the pandering imbeciles who are coddling them while demanding that we all coddle them, too.

So you are just another complainer in a long list of complainers.

This story is stupid and a waste of time. I see very little difference between the knee-jerk outragers and these dumbass kids.

hahahahaha

So you're trying to complain-shame us into not commenting on the whine babies.

Comment all you like.

I see very little difference between what these kids are doing and what many of you are doing.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
So complainers about the complainers of the complainers are good, but the complainers of the complainers are bad.

And the original complainers are good.

Leftist logic.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
a reply to: Lysergic

Man I hear ya. I feel the same way about colored people and gay people. Here's to ya!

Please, don't attempt to associate me and you ever.

link   

Ah, the error lies with the University this time. In my opinion, it's helpful when students (or anyone) whines and cries because they don't like what someone else is doing or saying - AS LONG AS they find the results of their whining and crying to be fruitless - either by being completely ignored, or by being ridiculed.

The real problem is that a minority of social justice idiots are slowly manipulating society away from common sense and a historical eagerness to point at someone whining and say "Hey, you! STFU and grow a pair of balls."

They are not manipulating society. They may act like a bunch of entitled brats while in school, but once they get to the real world they learn to toughen up and adapt to life's harsh realities.

Aren't you being a drama queen to the drama queens of the drama queens?

link   

That's what I am saying.

It's amazing how all these special snowflakes have the audacity to complain about special snowflakes, when we see the same butt-hurt, PC mentality displayed in their threads and posts on this forum.

"Where have all the cowboys gone?"

The difference is one complaint is founded on principle, the other on personal feelings. A complaint founded on principle is subject to reasonable debate, while a complaint founded on feelings isn't. Which do you side with?

(post by sjake111 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

So complainers about the complainers of the complainers are good, but the complainers of the complainers are bad.

And the original complainers are good.

Leftist logic.

Hey man, grow a tougher skin, you know don't be a snowflake.

The right loves to pick on people, complain all they want, we know its the lefts fault you guys cant take any responsibility for your action.

Fake outrage over someones fake outrage, beautiful isint it.

link   

originally posted by: sjake111

Why so sensitive.

Why so sensitive, do you need a safe place

what do liberals who average 20 posts a day know about real world..i think youre an all talk loser

edit on 24-3-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

link   
I don't think the little preciouses realize what kind of backlash all their nonsense is building to. You can only push people so far.

link   
Thats why I just keep my middle finger up, for both sides.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

So you're picking on me (which is good)

because I am picking on someone (which is bad)

because they were picking on people (which is good) about sumo wrestling.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

That's what I am saying.

It's amazing how all these special snowflakes have the audacity to complain about special snowflakes, when we see the same butt-hurt, PC mentality displayed in their threads and posts on this forum.

"Where have all the cowboys gone?"

More excuses, you guys are good at that, trying to rationalize picking on people, cant make this stuff up.

The difference is one complaint is founded on principle, the other on personal feelings. A complaint founded on principle is subject to reasonable debate, while a complaint founded on feelings isn't. Which do you side with?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

So you're picking on me (which is good)

because I am picking on someone (which is bad)

because they were picking on people (which is good) about sumo wrestling.

Hey man i never said i played nice, why are you so sensitive.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Why so sensitive.

what do liberals who average 20 posts a day know about real world..i think youre an all talk loser

your cuck outrage means nothing

link   

I'm not talking about the complainers manipulating society, I'm talking about the coddlers. When you have University officials bending to change university events and policies to appease these whining wastes of space, that's manipulation of society. Same as we saw in SC with the Confederate flag, same as we saw on Reddit when the SJW's forced a major change in their T&C rules, same as we saw with the University of Missouri forcing the university president out the door. The price of silently allowing these thin skinned fools to spread their hateful rhetoric has gone from "no impact to the rest of us" to "major changes are happening because of them," and that cannot be silently tolerated.

link   

Hey man, grow a tougher skin, you know don't be a snowflake.

The right loves to pick on people, complain all they want, we know its the lefts fault you guys cant take any responsibility for your action.

Fake outrage over someones fake outrage, beautiful isint it.

Given your punctuation and grammar, we can reasonably assume your concepts of responsibility and beauty are malformed.

link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Oh wow nice knowing you, why the outrage, do you need a safe place.

Why so sensitive.

your cuck outrage means nothing

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join