It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Trump being elected will be a net gain for the USA

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Then WHY did you ask?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

The problem is that it's pretty obvious the DNC establishment hates Sanders almost as much as the GOP establishment hates Trump. But since Bernie is getting wiped in the polls he isn't considered as much of an open threat.

Why do you think the MSM has been engaging in 24/7 around the clock Trump bashing while paying practically no attention to Ol' Bern? It's a pretty telling sign about who the power structure considers to be a real threat.
edit on 16-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

So what if I asked?? Your answer still doesn't make any sense.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: MemoryShock

a reply to: MemoryShock

Im on my mobile. Go here

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=Alien+Abduct

Its an ATS thtead

So you lied in order to click bait your thread and then provided nothing but a poorly constructed anecdote?

I'm going to want more than that...

Reply in my thread and ill respond when im not on my mobile

No. I won't jump through hoops to satisfy your own rhetorical inadequacies. I was on a non touch screen phone eight years ago and managed multi paragraph responses on this site.

Nor will I wait. Find a way to post the stats or don't. I won't be convinced until you do.
edit on Wed, 16 Mar 2016 03:24:10 -0500 by MemoryShock because: Edit - Rhetoric

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Im on my mobile. Go here

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=Alien+Abduct

Its an ATS thtead

So you lied in order to click bait your thread and then provided nothing but a poorly constructed anecdote?

I'm going to want more than that...

Reply in my thread and ill respond when im not on my mobile

No. I won't jump through hoops to satisfy your own rhetorical inadequacies. I was on a non touch screen phone eight years ago and managed multi paragraph responses on this site.

Nor will I wait. Find a way to post the stats or don't. I won't be convinced until you do.

I dont have to give you crap. I know from first hand experience.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Join us. We won't judge you!

edit on 16-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   

I dont have to give you crap. I know from first hand experience.

So...you got nothing but bias?

Cool. Glad we got that settled.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Yup I got nothing but sound logic and reasoning. It doesnt take a genius to know that the illegals work for less.

When they do, Citizens are forced to compete. When that happens the pay scale falls.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

No. I will never join the Cult of Trump.

I didn't like him before all this started and the more he reveals himself the less I find appealing about him.

I don't need a flashy, sh*t talking, bully, mob boss wannabe as a leader. I'd much rather have a genuine and honest man with integrity and a true passion and real dedication to helping people. That's Sanders IMO.

I question his ideas but never his motives and that to me is what makes more sense. His ideas will change and morph as they struggle to become law. So picking them apart and questioning them now won't really matter anyway. But what must happen is my ability to Trust his motives and Trust that he will do his best in what he says he will do.

That's what you have to have in a leader. I have to Trust his ability to lead with our best interest in mind. The only one I trust to do what they say they will do is Sanders.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Yup I got nothing but sound logic and reasoning. It doesnt take a genius to know that the illegals work for less.

When they do, Citizens are forced to compete. When that happens the pay scale falls.

What part of "US Corporations are outsourcing work to foreign countries" made you think that people simply crossing the border are tanking the economy? And then made you blame them instead of the people funding lobbyists for legislation that favors not only the above action but favors the underpaying of Americans for work that pays their CEO's and shareholders many times more?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   

They are two sides of the same coin. Thats why we need better foreign trade deals also.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   

What if Bernie drops out?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

They are two sides of the same coin. Thats why we need better foreign trade deals also.

But until then, it is okay imprisoning innocent people?

Unacceptable.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

What innocent people?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

If he drops out or doesn't win the primaries I'm still not voting Trump. I don't know if I'll do anything.

But I won't join the Trump or Hillary Crew.

I'll write in Stephen Colbert and hope for the best.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Well atleast Trump is anti establishment. I don't blame you tho I'm voting trump if Sanders drops out

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I can understand that. At least with Trump instead of Hillary there is a chance for some shaking up of the BS established plan that has been in play for a while. I'm still not certain he'll shake it up, but there's more of a chance that he will than Hillary for sure. Hillary is 100% positive certainty that it will be the same ole same old. Establishment take over of the world with the people on the hook for it all but with none of the rewards.

So I get where you're coming from.

I'll be happy to watch the entertainment of it all but at that point I'll have already just written off any hope of any real positive change.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Im with you on that. I really dont expect Trump to make good on any promises and chenge this country for the good.

But he just might. Hillary wont thats for sure. Regardless, I'm headed for the hills.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join