It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Trump being elected will be a net gain for the USA

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Donald Trump. The very name invokes passionate feelings from both sides of the debate. But, with all things considered, could the man actually be an effective president? In my opinion, yes he could, and I'll tell you why. ..

Immigration- it's been a sticking point for over a decade now. Each party claims to have the answer, yet nothing. What each side needs is a push in the right direction. What better way to do that then to start rounding up illegal aliens all across the country and deporting them? Imagine those pictures of kids crying as their moms and dads are hauled off. Powerful stuff. I can almost write The Donald's press release for it. .....

" I didn't want to do it, i want a sensible solution, I really do. But this lazy , do nothing congress refuses to act. What am I supposed to do? I'm the President. Part of my job, according to the Constitution, is to enforce all of the laws. Should I just shirk my duties? I don't want to do this, but it's my job. Get ahold of your congressman and your senator and let them know you want it changed."

Surprisingly, this works well for marijuana legalization, Muslim refugees, and a number of other issues as well. Do you want the Senate and Congress to act? Shame them into action.

I believe that Donald J. Trump is the only candidate with the cayones to do this. In conclusion, whether you are colored blue or red, you need this man. Don't worry about the retarded fascist comments. We have checks and balances. Don't buy into rhetoric. Do what is right. Vote for Trump

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Donald Trump will make the economy boom!

After all, we will be at war with literally everyone!

Donald Trump will probably be the only President in history to unleash the military at full power with an order to "fire at will".

As we pull the meager possessions from the corpses of the vanquished and add them to the American treasury our coffers will grow fat!

America will be great again our enemies will be ground beneath our heels.

a man confronts you, he is your enemy. an enemy deserves no mercy, cobra kai!

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Reckless efforts to paint Donald Trump as a fascist make a proper understanding of both fascism and our current crisis impossible.

If you’re looking for real fascists in the modern world, you’ll do better looking at the jihadis, who believe they have been tricked into previous defeats, unleashed slaughter on those who oppose them, seek to dominate the world, and destroy free societies. Trump is not one of those.

The efforts of a considerable number of columnists, reporters, and even university professors to make him out to be a second Hitler or Mussolini testifies, I think, to their ignorance about fascism.
Calling Trump a ‘fascist’ distorts the history of the last century.

Fascism was a revolutionary movement that sought global dominance. There is none of this in Trump, who’s anything but a revolutionary, and who does not purport to speak for military virtue, as Mussolini did. Nor does the current moment resemble Italy’s post-war crisis.

-prominent historian of actual Italian fascism, Michael Ledeen

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

If he made it to office NOBODY and I mean NOBODY is going to work with him. The whole of Congress, both the Conservatives and Democrats won't work with him. The establishment won't work with him either.

People say Sanders would have trouble, well what about Trump. They all hate him.

He'd have to do everything by Executive Order.

It's not like he can just go in and Fire them all like it's his TV show.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Really Abe? We should consider ourselves above the empty rhetoric that plagues D.C. these days. You can rally around the same old tired platitudes that plague us til this day, or you can rally around somebody that will accomplish something. Choice is yours.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

No no no Hillary is going to win this one TPTB are making sure of that.

Its going to be hope and change for atleast another four years!

(if the country survives that long)

YAY!

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

If he made it to office NOBODY and I mean NOBODY is going to work with him. The whole of Congress, both the Conservatives and Democrats won't work with him. The establishment won't work with him either.

People say Sanders would have trouble, well what about Trump. They all hate him.

He'd have to do everything by Executive Order.

It's not like he can just go in and Fire them all like it's his TV show.

Congratulations..you're the first person to comment without grasping what I wrote. Emotional issues tug at heartstrings.presidents get elected every 4 years. Congressman every two. One third of Senators every two. Who is most affected by negative press?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

YAY!

I don't believe in TPTB. That's a cop out for weak minds. May as well believe in some magical being in the sky

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

You dont believe in the " establishment" ?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

I don't believe that they wield the power that most give them credit for. They're a paper lion

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

I don't believe that they wield the power that most give them credit for. They're a paper lion

Well you are wrong. And if our choice of candidates this year doesnt prove that to you then I would say you are being willfully blind.

HOPE AND CHANGE!
HOPE AND CHANGE!
HOPE AND CHANGE!

GO BILLARY!
GO SHILLARY!

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

YAY!

I don't believe in TPTB. That's a cop out for weak minds. May as well believe in some magical being in the sky

You realize you just referred to Trump as a weak mind?

“The establishment is foolish,” he said on “Fox and Friends." "These are foolish people. The establishment is against me. I’ll tell you who is not against me — the voters.”

Source

"I think the establishment actually is against me, but really coming on line," Trump said. "Because they see me as opposed to Cruz, who is a nasty guy, who can't get along with anybody."

Source

edit on 16-3-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

(post by SolarTai removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
So are you actually voting Trump or is this all sarcasim?

If not then who are you voting for and why?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

I don't want that to happen, it's just what i think Trump will lead us to.

When people say make America Great again, when is the "again" they are referring to ?

The 1950's. We all know it.

The post World War economy was the Greatest economy the US has ever had.

America was #1!

That's what he wants, a post World War economy.

Unfortunately we have to have the war first.

Trump's just the man to lead us into one.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Trump has a very strong mind. Probably the strongest there ever was. Thats why i am voting for him.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

hahahahahahaha. ya right.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: SolarTai

Trump has a strong mind?

No he doesn't, he even takes Republic Credits.

Trump has a strong mind in the way a jackass has a strong mind when you try to pull it out of the mud.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SolarTai

Hillary is the anti christ bent on destroying the american conservative way of life and also the world at large. If she is elected the country will wither and die in her heartless soul crushing hands and everyone will be thrown into camps and forced to pick cotton before being gassed and their bodies made in to protein bars. That's just cold hard undeniable fact.

I agree with this.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I agree anyone but Psychobunny Hillary who as Secretary of State ruined both Syria and Libya.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join