It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F- my house, creapy situation tonight...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
First off a preface: I am currently on my phone so all typos and Grammer issues should be expected and taken with a grain of salt.

Ok here is the thing my house has given me some scares in the past, one such event was discussed here on Ats as can be seen here As you will read I thought I had found a logical and normal explanation for the saw starting on its own and things had been calm on the crazy front since then. That is up until tonight I have just recently transitioned into a night shift position at my work, my wife and daughter were both asleep as we're my dog (in bed with my wife) and my cat asleep (in my daughters princess couch near the tv stand in my living room) . So I get up at about 9:15 to get around and leave for work I gathered my things and go to turn off the light in the living room, (drawstring light on a ceiling fan ) as I pull the string g to turn off the light a toy of my daughters turns on (a automated zoo toy with zoo sounds) I immediately turn the light back on and it turns off I check on my cat too see if he had bumped it and as I stated before he was across the room asleep so it wasn't him I walk over and check that nothing is touching the switch to turn it on and it is clear, so a little spooked I chalk it up to randomness and go to turn off the light again and immediately it turns on again ... light comes back on and it turns off. I repeated this 10 to 15 times always the same thing. As I go through the process every time the lights go out I feel goose bumps all over my body and get the sensation of being watched though this could also be a natural side effect of being creaped the hell out. Finally I have to leave to get to work on time and I turn out the light for the last time the toy once again starts up performs it's normal noise cycle twice and shuts off. The toy rests on a shelf about 6-7ft from the fan switch so I don't know what caused it to be honest but it scared me. While this is not the first time the toy has turned on unexpectedly this is the first time I couldn't give it something of a logical reason be it my cat being near by or my daughter being rambunctious in the living room. Well there you go that's my story interested In any and all theories or explanations I will try and post pictures of the living room set up in the morning when I get home.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

Interesting story (I'm about to jump to the link you posted.) But the first thing that comes to my mind: Zoo toy? (a better description might help.) Might it have some kind of light sensor. I seem to remember those Furbies did.

Not sure what's more frightening, a saw or a toy trying to get your attention. Just tell 'em to knock it off--ain't nobody got time for that sheet.

edit on 9-3-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21 Is it motion activated? If not, I suggest taking the batteries out... quick!
I'll have to read your other post about your house. Before I do, if you suspect your house to be haunted, lilac flowers are known for keeping spooky spirits away.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Well, at least you get to go to work. Your family is stuck with it though.

I take it the toy doesn't have a motion/ light sensor on it or it would have done this before.

It reminds me of a toy truck my nephew had. It turned on all by its self and rolled across the floor, flashing lights and playing music. My sister picked it up because she didn't remember getting batteries for it. Nope. No batteries. Weird, huh?

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I don't believe it was paranormal, but electronic toys (sounds/lights/whatever) have often caused elevated heartbeat in my home. I don't blame anyone for believing their house is haunted if they have these darn things in their house!

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
No its not light or even motion activated it has two switches on the top of it to turn it on. A brief discription of the toy, about 2 ft long and 1 ft wide has a rotating platform that spins animals along a path along with a ramp to roll the toys down onto it (one activation switch there) it has a bird thst moves up and down off to the side of the track along with a tiger and an alligator thing. It is a "baby" toy thst my daughter has had since she was born she is 3 now though we did get it second hand so I'm not sure on the actual age but it is semi modern in its construction I will see if I can find an image on Google here before I go into work for the night.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: crimsongod21
A brief discription of the toy

I was asking because there's plenty of light-sensitive toys floating around these days: birds that chirp, those plant things that dance etc.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: crimsongod21
No its not light or even motion activated it has two switches on the top of it to turn it on. A brief discription of the toy, about 2 ft long and 1 ft wide has a rotating platform that spins animals along a path along with a ramp to roll the toys down onto it (one activation switch there) it has a bird thst moves up and down off to the side of the track along with a tiger and an alligator thing. It is a "baby" toy thst my daughter has had since she was born she is 3 now though we did get it second hand so I'm not sure on the actual age but it is semi modern in its construction I will see if I can find an image on Google here before I go into work for the night.
Well the fact that it was second hand may have some relevancy. Objects are known to have "things'' attached to them. You could burn some sage around the toy and put lilac flowers around the home, especially in the sun room where you had seen a ghost before (just read your other thread).

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
link to toy image

Here is what the toy looks like it appears they still sell it so like I said it can't be too old.

I will look I to lilacs, but my cat likes to eat all manner of plants and flowers so I don't know how long they would truly last.

Assuming g all logical reasons aside if this is a supernatural phenomenon at least I can honestly say that as of yet it has only been creapy as hell but not malicious in nature thus far.

Thank you all for listening to me it helped me to get it off my chest as if I told my wife she wouldn't have gotten back to sleep tonight and as she is pregnant she needs all the sleep she can get...

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Something very drastic is going to happen in your life soon. Within a year. It is something that you may or may not be able to prevent but it is something that is going to put a major scar on your soul if you dont prevent it. I dont want to try and pinpoint it because i might be wrong about what it is exactly.

This "thing" trying to get your attention is either a spirit or it could be your own thought-forms emanating from the future. Thoughts of yearning to be able to go back and change the past.

I could speculate if you like but it would only be conjecture, though I feel a bit obligated to advise you to examine your relationships. Good luck.

ETA: Ever hear knocking(sounds like a humen doing the knocking) on walls or doors near you but when you check there is no one there? Alarm clock not going off and when you check it it is still set properly and works fine? If you do the time is upon you. Knocking is the most common.

edit on 3/9/2016 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/9/2016 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I don't know what your religious values are,if any,this is my recommendation...
1.If you suspect that you have an entity in your home,try your best not to show fear.
2.Take firm control over the situation and demand that the entity leave your family alone.
3.If you are a religious person,have a family prayer for peace and safety in your home.
4.Since you are trying to find the causes,this thread being an indication,keep on
looking until you're satisfied.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

How old is the house? Do you know any of its history? Are there next door neighbors who could give you any backstory?

If it's new construction, what was the lands use prior to your home being built?

It might be worth researching. When I was a real estate agent, I had to disclose any "history" of the property that I knew of that might "taint"'the property for subsequent owners. Suicides, murders, etc fell into the "taint" category.

Lastly, if you are "spooked" by the property, put it on the market or don't renew the lease (if you rent). Listen to your instincts...if something is telling you "this place ain't right, then it's NOT right."

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21 I'm not sure if eating lilacs is safe for cats, so here is a link to the best smelling lilac intense ever,
www.fredsoll.com...
I think it's the sent of lilacs that spirits don't like. But white lilacs keep mischievous spirits away.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I am thinking some sort of ionic interference. The lights were drawing the power, until they were off. Then the absence of their completed circuit caused the drawing of the ionic charge to the toy which had a low voltage from the completed circuit of the batteries and the ionic interference conducting the charge itself between contacts.

Is there a military base near you?

Buy an LED and make a circuit with some light soldering. A simple circuit with a AA battery as a power source. Leave the open circuit with LED on the shelf and see if it ever goes on. WHEN it does, pick it up and follow it to the source as the interfering charge will get more pronounced closer to the source.

It could even be underground /Natural.

edit on 3 9 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

How old is the toy and where did the toy reside prior to your home? I recall your other post and I had responded.

No fear there, understand?

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Please feel free to explain more either her or through pm as you are just cryptic enough and shedding some light that I would like to hear more about what you have to say.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Ionic interference would explain it if it was a frequent experience but it is not this is the first time it has ever acted like this. Closest active military base is in junction city though we do have a reserve base at Forbes field.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

I'm not sure on the age but it is no less than 3 years old it was purchased at a city wide garage sale before my daughter was born. So I cannot speak to its previous owner or situation.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Energy residue is one area to explore.

Talk to your daughter, in an non-obvious way, and ask her about her friends, what they like to do when they play together...that kind of thing.

Don't feed fear, ever.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Something drastic is the best you have? Vague much?

Don't play with energies.

Smell is the profound sensory stimuli, not knocking. That requires more of their energy and less of his. Scent is easy and alerts the taste and sight sensory to activate. Knocking doesn't taste.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join