It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Orders Teachers To Report Students Who Question Government

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Indigo5

Here ya go.

Not an order, persay...

But "guidelines"?

This is so counter to what we're supposed to be as a nation...as to render this country unrecognizable.

Incorrect...I did in fact find it myself after much clicking through a tonnage of BS...

And what it is ...is the precise opposite of what is being claimed....

The FBI guidelines strongly and repeatedly recommend intervention by teachers, counselors and the school and say to only contact the FBI when those efforts thoroughly fail and there is a continued indication of violent intent.

Intervention
Intervention is not a new concept for schools who are already engaged in secondary and tertiary forms of prevention to address behavioral issues. Many schools already possess Crisis Response Teams or Behavioral Assessment and Care Teams in place to develop intervention strategies for students in need of support.

Existing teams can expand their scope to include violent extremism-specific concerning behavior.

Intervention strategies that address violent extremism-specific concerning behavior should involve those who can most appropriately respond to the student’s perceived grievance. The response should leverage the strengths of governments, community organizations, social service agencies, and other professionals to provide what is commonly referred to as an “Off-Ramp”.

The school formulates an intervention plan in conjunction with the community and non-law enforcement entities on the federal or state level.

The plan is tailored to the student, allowing the best community resource to address the underlying issues resulting in violent extremist beliefs. The plan or “Off Ramp” may involve mental health evaluations, social services, job skills counseling, housing support, religious education, or substance abuse counseling.

info.publicintelligence.net...

I mean seriously...It is pages and pages of "Don't call us unless it looks like someone is going to get killed and you are failing to talk sense to the kid"..

Correct, no one has been ordered to do anything. These are guidelines for educators, I am not particularly fond of everything in the package of information, but still, these are NOT orders.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Seriously? I went to the FBI website and viewed the program. Just a simple extension of "see something, say something". Of course it but be overblown and hyperboled to death here.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Congratulations conspiracy peeps!!

We did it! Over a decade of fighting for exposure and truth, the establishment now fears the younger ones waking up to corruption.

If we can release the children and college demographic from the jaws of capitalism and deception of government and it's arms... central intelligence and theirs..

We will change the future. Keep up the good fight, this is actually very good news!

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
"and others who travel to “suspicious” countries"

they already live in the most inherently suspicious country on earth. these proposals underline that.

What is a suspicious country?

Why are anarchists deemed terrorists when the NAP goes against terrorism or political coercion?

So not believing in government is illegal now?
edit on 9-3-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added content

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I was reading this to my 15 yr. old last night. Needless to say, he was NOT happy. His exact words, " NO ONE, & I mean NO ONE, will stop me from speaking my mind! ITS CALLED FREEDOM OF SPEECH!" He's heavily into politics, we had a great debate last night....lol...
....Keep in mind, I had written up here in the past, this is the same child of mine, that told his 2nd grade teacher, she was teaching a certain portion of math wrong, of which she replied, "come on up & show us how we should be teaching it!" He did, and the teacher APPLAUDED HIM! He's a good kid, honor student across the board. I could NOT be prouder!!
edit on 3/9/16 by j.r.c.b. because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

Yeah JRC.

They HAVE criminalized OPINIONS.

Which is as totalitarian as it gets.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: j.r.c.b.

Good for him!!

High five from me to him.

I hope after, two more years of public school (?), and four, or so, years of college, he's the same way. No such thing as too many speaking their minds.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I will say what ever I damn well please It's a GOD given right.

I missed the part where anyone said you couldn't??

And everyone still has a right to call you on your BS.

Get over it...

Still doesn't change the fact that you call people "apologists", "sympathizers" ...yada..yada when they point out your claim is BS.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Try,try,try,try,try AGAIN.

THIS is what I said.

I wonder if FBI defenders realized how utterly nonsensical they sound.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That was a statement of fact.

When someone is making up words never used, and bringing up red herrings like lizard people.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

The question is: How far are they extending it? Or will they extend it? How much coercion is involved in "see something, say something"?

This program shows a disturbing trend straight out of Orwell's darkest imaginings. It's cool if people disagree with that. I think y'all are wrong...but it'd be slightly hypocritical to try to shut any of you out.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Belief criminal!
Common Sense offense!
2nd degree Critical Thought violation.

You are not allowed to question the state.The state is your friend. The state knows your secrets. Never question the state.The state is watching you at all times. The state is loving.The state can kill you. The state loves you.The state can imprison you. Love the state. The state can rob you. The state is a god. The state owns your perception of reality. The state is your family. The state can control if it sees fit to control you. The state is cares about your feelings.

Worship the state or else!

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

You really put the FBI on a very high pedestal.

I call BS (in this case a mountain of it) where I see it...that has nothing to do with the FBI...

Most of the time when BSers personally bait people pointing out facts, it's cuz their BS has no facts to defend it.

Your post speaks for itself...

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

THIS is what I said.

"I wonder if FBI defenders realized how utterly nonsensical they sound. "

That was a statement of fact.

You confuse people defending FACTS against complete BS as defending the "FBI" (insert any person or group you BS about)

I can't help you if you can't understand the difference.

AKA...Pres. Obama born in Kenya!! ...Someone explains the facts disagree...You call them an Obama Defender/Lover etc..

When normal, sane people don't believe insane lies based on how they feel about the people involved...good or bad..

Don't expect you to get it...but that is the truth...which is likely why you will choose not to understand...BS feels cozy to an angry worldview.

Have a nice day...

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Yep! He's going to college to be an astrophysicist, but I really think he'd make a great politician. He's currently in the local technical school, taking engineering robotics, but he can sometimes be TOO outspoken, iykwim...lol.....I've been trying to get him over here to read some stuff, cause a lot of topics are right up his alley......thank you btw!
edit on 3/9/16 by j.r.c.b. because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The difference between Hitler an trump was Hitler was actually likable at the time. To the point it was unquestioned like Jesus. Thing is Jesus wasn't liked till he died and made lots of souls like Tupac an Elvis made bills.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

New federal guidelines have just been introduced across the country, and what they mandate is quite disturbing to civil libertarians. The FBI has now instructed high schools across the nation to report students who in any way criticize government policies and what the report phrases as “western corruption.”

The FBI is interested in determining – as part of some warped “pre-crime” program – who might become potential future terrorists.

The FBI warns in the report that that “anarchist extremists” are no different that ISIS terrorists.

countercurrentnews.com...

Are you concerned about the FBI’s new “pre-crime” high school spying program?

Not in the least, considering it's nonexistent.

This statement:

The FBI has now instructed high schools across the nation to report students who in any way criticize government policies and what the report phrases as “western corruption.”

is a lie from beginning to end.

As a High School Teacher, I can tell you personally that the sentence begins with a lie.
Having tracked down the paper your source is talking about (can't tell if it's real, it's not on the FBI website as far as I can tell), I can absolutely verify that the second part of the sentence is also a lie.

Harte

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

At this point in my life there is no higher power than the government.

I know its way late in this discussion, but for real?

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Not sure what all you mindless, selfie-taking, iPone-iPad-iWatch-iThis-iThat-i-i-me-me-obsessed millennials expect. I swear the millennials are the first generation of Americans to ever regularly utter words like, "well if you aren't a terrorist you shouldn't mind being spied on." without concerning yourselves with who you're trusting with the power to do that. Idiots. When the generations before you tell you that "absolute power corrupts absolutely" and give you examples and warnings, you scream "CONSPIRACY THEORIST!!!" When we tell you that you have been conditioned to scream "CONSPIRACY THEORIST!!!!!!" to deflect every notion of a malevolent ruling elite from settling into your psyche, you scream "CONSPIRACY THEORIST!!!" about that. How far do they have to /o before you wake the hell up to the dire consequences of your complacency about a ruling class that has proven it can't be trusted???
edit on 3/9/16 by requires1231 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: dazbog
I suspect it is me but haven't been able to locate the actual FBI document. I have read someones opinion. Does anyone
have a link ? I've searched the FBI website but was unable to locate anything. It's a huge data base.
Thanks

Here is link to the the state of Colorado's website.

LINK

Many thanks for the actual document Seeker. Having read all 28 pages of said FBI rubbish, I find it stretches the bounds of sanity.
Any rational individual would immediately toss this nanny State propaganda into a shredder and mail it back
to its point of origin. Thanks again.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Nice one. Lump up those anarchist extremists from Occupy with the KKK and boil it all down to domestic terrorism, what a fine example of flawless Idiocracy!
Stop using water for the fields then? You know... it's both liquid and Browndo's got Electrolytes!

Flawless Browndo Idiocracy, hilariously incompetent.

And now Imagine yourself in that nasty High-School age reading those news... what do you think would've happened instantly the next day in your school? Yep... guess who was drowning in reports regarding "anarchist extremists" within hours? Precisely, the Flawless Browndo Idiocracy striked again!

Nice kinda entertainment you've got there, on the other side of the pond. And I think our German STASI douchebags would be very proud of all 'Intelligence' involved in this stunt, no sh!t.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join