It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Orders Teachers To Report Students Who Question Government

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdChillin

They are what they are. I have plenty of "good" friends to speak on my behalf. They should watch out who they bother. Its not THEIR FBI.

I am an American. I cant watch what I say. It goes against everything my country tells me to do.

If THEY want attention they bother people like me with nothing to lose. My family can only be killed. I am not in possession of anything I can miss beyond that.

Thats a different type of attention, and frankly I am not worth it.

Its good to be a savage now a days.

edit on 3 15 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Anybody read the actual document? This feels like click bate.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I'm still not sure whether the Corporate American Government has drank its own cool-aid is genuinely scared by their own fear campaigns ...

Or if its a case of the Jewish/Catholic aristocracy realising that their 'authority' over man in this world is being taken from them, so they are desperately groping to maintain it.

Either way, I used to want to visit the U.S. It was the main place in the world I wanted to travel to.

Now, I wouldn't go there if you paid me.

The only part that really concerns me about this, is that we are constantly seeing the American infection of fear trying to leak into Australia.

The media and Government try it all the time. The problem is that Australians DO NOT respond well to fear. Or intimidation.

We wont tolerate it. Which is why they eventually give up and back down with the lies.

Yet, they try again and again. With campaigns of fear, originating from ... AMERICA!

The fear that infests America is LITERALLY trying to infect Australia. To the point its making many people I know here start to resent the U.S.A. And look at them in disgust. Because we are sick of hearing the lies and hate, distrust and fear, which they try spread throughout the world.

The American people need to take back their Government, and get rid of all the corrupt religious influence which is killing their country and its image!

S
edit on 16-3-2016 by IamSandSHEisB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Add this to the way so many ae set against home schooling, and it's clear they want programmed robots, not free citizens.

Some Brave New World, eh?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dazbog

originally posted by: Harte

a reply to: Harte

It would serve you well to actually go to the link I provided. I only posted the into for teens. It also addresses
other areas for select venues of authority. But I don't suppose you have taken the effort to do so .

So you've decided to completely ignore the fact that I linked the actual paper itself?

Do you suppose, then, that I commented on the content of that paper without reading it?
On what basis do you make this accusation?

Harte

To the best of my knowledge three links have been posted. The one you ORIGINALLY referenced is this one. info.publicintelligence.net... You'll notice it is not the actual
FBI site.

Not only did I note that, I stated it and mentioned that the pdf is not at the FBI site.

From your source:

Let a person you trust in your family or community know if:

Someone is talking about hurting you or others.
You believe a violent extremist is contacting or recruiting you.
You see suspicious behavior that might lead to violent extremism.
You come across violent extremists on social media or the Internet.

"Person you trust in your family or community..."

As you said, that page is directed at children.

Have you read the title to this thread?

I commented on that topic, not some other one.

Harte
edit on 3/17/2016 by Harte because: of the wonderful things he does!

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

a reply to: Harte

It would serve you well to actually go to the link I provided. I only posted the into for teens. It also addresses
other areas for select venues of authority. But I don't suppose you have taken the effort to do so .

So you've decided to completely ignore the fact that I linked the actual paper itself?

Do you suppose, then, that I commented on the content of that paper without reading it?
On what basis do you make this accusation?

Harte

To the best of my knowledge three links have been posted. The one you ORIGINALLY referenced is this one. info.publicintelligence.net... You'll notice it is not the actual
FBI site.

Not only did I note that, I stated it and mentioned that the pdf is not at the FBI site.

From your source:

Let a person you trust in your family or community know if:

Someone is talking about hurting you or others.
You believe a violent extremist is contacting or recruiting you.
You see suspicious behavior that might lead to violent extremism.
You come across violent extremists on social media or the Internet.

"Person you trust in your family or community..."

As you said, that page is directed at children.

Have you read the title to this thread?

I commented on that topic, not some other one.

Harte

"FBI’s Countering Violent Extremism (CVE) Program."

Part of my process is to determine if said document is authentic. I, like you, could not find the exact pdf file on the FBI web site.
It may be there as a public access notice. Huge data base. The link I provided establishes a program of this nature does in fact exist.
I get the feeling you are attempting to defend your integrity as a teacher. " Have I read the title to this thread ? " Of course , however to establish the authenticity of the document it must be generated my the FBI. " The Game " for the targeted audience is not as
innocuous as you suggest. Police and FBI involvement with a student suspected of engaging in these exceedingly subjective behaviors
is the end result. That is a fact which is abundantly clear in the " Game " they present to students,and the reason I suggest you have
one of your students see if they can get through it to obtain their FBI Certificate as a well informed rat. Much akin to the German youth enlisted to observe and report any suspect behavior. You may view my opinion extreme but the fact is the FBI has initiated a program
of this nature for the youth of our Country which I find extremely offensive. Now to the OP.The alleged FBI document directed toward teaches.
To the best of my knowledge we still do not know if it is genuine or a hoax. Apparently you have never seen it and we haven't been able to find it other then through a second hand source. In my opinion always suspect. Therefore this entire thread may be discussing a fictional piece of paper alleged to have been generated my the FBI. In closing. I, and many well informed Government whistle blowers have stated
Government Intelligence Agencies consider the entire population of the United States a focal point of concern. I find this repugnant. I can not in all honesty continue this nit picking inane prattle. You may in fact be one of the good guys but our educational system is without question formulated to produce " America Land of the Stupid " Take Care Harte : )

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

All the information you're complaining about was provide by clicking on

Guidelines which was linked into the article.

Which sends you too............drum roll please? Preventing Violent Extremism in Schools January 2016

Guess you were a little hasty for jumping the gun?

Read that garbage and pretend it doesn't bother you just a bit!

On the original link posted by Informer1958 - the page link for "guidelines" took me to an ad for Walmart and then to Facebook. In fact every link I clicked on that page took me to an ad. That page was all link-bait. I was equally frustrated.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Regardless of anyone's thoughts concerning the FBI and the job they have to do, and regardless of anyone's opinion of how public school curriculum is "formulated," the one certainty in all of this is that the OP is a lie, as is the title of this thread.

Harte

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
This is disturbing. But this is how they do it. They first run the programs through the school systems so that the youth of the generation feal empowered and believe that this is normal. After that it will progress into the workforce and your managers/bosses and Human Resources will be guided to do the same.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TamtammyMacx

Jesus Christ, this program "see something, say something" has been an active campaign for sixteen dang years now!

You see something suspicious, you report it! Especially in the fun ISIS times. It isn't troubling, it isn't "started through the schools" since those signs have been in every airport for years, it's simple common sense. You see or hear something suspicious, you report it. Maybe, just maybe, you stop the next bombing by doing so.

And by no means does this actually promote a damn thing in the OP.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TamtammyMacx
This is disturbing. But this is how they do it. They first run the programs through the school systems so that the youth of the generation feal empowered and believe that this is normal. After that it will progress into the workforce and your managers/bosses and Human Resources will be guided to do the same.

They haven't "run this program through the school system."

I'm in the school system.

I told you already this was a lie.

Harte

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Remember the song "We don't need no education, We don't need no thoughts controlled, Just another brick in the wall". I sang this mindlessly as a kid, and it isn't till my 40's that i know realize what this song meant. How true, why didn't someone warn me back then, obviously musicians knew what was going on.
I would have been the first one in Jail in school if i knew what was going on, i was a shy kid, but had a desire to speak out about injustice. I would get in trouble now.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

What about when they simply question the teachers, does that land them in trouble? They dont like that, never mind the government.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I'd guess it's worse. Nowadays pictures say more than words.

Concerns were raised after the youngster drew a picture of a man cutting the vegetable. [The child's mother] said she feared her children would be taken away from her and added: 'But I haven't done anything wrong... It was a horrible day." Teachers and public service workers have a legal obligation to report any concerns of extremist behaviour to the authorities since July.

UK Teachers Report 4 Year Old Boy To The Terrorism Police For Drawing A Cucumber

Jaja. What could possibly go wrong...

Anyway. I like the way the FBI utilized 'Bystanders' and nobody mentioned that thus far.

Educate Faculty About Bystanders
Less than half of the individuals witnessing activities or behaviors that can lead to early intervention report their observations to community members or law enforcement. Encouraging increased reporting and intercession by third parties could improve the success of efforts to curb extremist acts in the U.S.

Page 27

The good old Blockwart-concept on a whole new level:
Bystander, preferably with no fricken clue whatsoever. That should encourage increased reporting, indeed.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

The mind boggles at these Muppets idea of what constitutes viable intelligence or actionable situations. All i can say is that snitches tend to get stitches where i hail from in the UK, so teachers or otherwise its possibly a good idea to consider the implications of there, what can only be described as hysteria, before reporting any children for drawing vegetables.

edit on 31-3-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join