It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massachusetts Votors Call For Arrest of Bill Clinton and Revote Over Polling Malfeasance

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Oh yea... he got beat by around 1% of the vote. Like Iowa and Nevada. To hear Hillary talk about it you'd think she was kicking his a$$ instead of squeaking by with coin tosses and PR stunts by hubby. I pray to God that after Hillary gets her anointing by the DNC that Bernie declares a run as an independent.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Damn I would love to do the leg work for that petition. I am a great petitioner. I can get a thousand signatures myself if they give me 3 days.

Are they hiring? LOL

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Our Mayor didn't seem to mind. He mentioned that Clinton showed up at the polling station celebrating that Hillary one Massachusetts..
edit on 4-3-2016 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

In a few of the articles on the subject there are links to the petition.

Good luck.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Everyday I find something more to detest about the Clinton's, every damn day. I live in Massachusetts, I'm signing the petition, this was Bernie's state and Hillary squeaks by? It boggles the mind.

ETA : I'm no sore loser but I just don't trust them, whatsoever.

Direct link to the petition, I signed: www.change.org... iter=474162058&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink
edit on 4-3-2016 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
poloticians need to sign a paper when elected. if they lie...they die.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Electioneering is verboten under the LAW.

That's exactly what ole Bill did.

I'd sign it too if I lived in MA.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
poloticians need to sign a paper when elected. if they lie...they die.

It's easy to think that way at this point in time, but why can't we just uphold these dirtbags to the same laws they legislate that can ruin a serfs life?

Martha Stewart went to federal prison for the same thing our elected officials protected themselves from!!!! Insider trading? BAD!!!!! Unless of course you are a US senator or congresscritter?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jason88 I live in Massachusetts, I'm signing the petition, this was Bernie's state and Hillary squeaks by? It boggles the mind.

From all appearances, this was a calculated move...
in one stop alone he had over 1000 people gathered
in the parking lot.

www.southcoasttoday.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships He showed up right before lunchtime too, working people's one shot to vote that day and they missed it because of crowds and no parking. Slick Willy denying people their basic rights so he gets back into the White House via his surrogate. I weep for us.

edit on 4-3-2016 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I can just imagine him standing before the judge and jury proclaiming "Sir, I did not have electoral relations with those voters"

Hillary would be like "it's clearly a vast right wing conspiracy against my husband"

I hope they throw the book at him.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jason88
He showed up right before lunchtime too, working people's one shot to vote that day and they missed it because of crowds and no parking.

The words are hard to find...I share your tears.

I did manage to find a few statistics about voters in MA that
piqued my curiosity, makes me wonder why he picked MA
to do this? Buddies with the Mayors...or something...there has
to be a reason.
edit on 5-3-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
Wow, 1st I heard of it and I live in MA, nothing on the Local TV News.

And yet Bernie supporters were told to back away.

He IS not too close. What is the meaning of IS??

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Where can I sign the petition ? Then again its probably just a right wing conspiracy. kidding
edit on 5-3-2016 by Medicator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Little doubt in my mind ... they won't vote Trump over Clinton for a little payback.

What's wrong with Massatwosheits?

Has nothing to do with Trump. And Everything to do with voter fraud which can result in a felony.

Bernie Sanders lost by a very slim margin.

The Land of the Boston Tea Party, will they rise up?

Wow I just found this too. I guess server fraud and racketeering isn't enough for them.

It appears that Bills appearance actually locked up the area from people being able to vote in a couple of areas too. I guess these areas were leaning towards Sanders, so the Clinton's are using dirty tactics.

“I haven’t seen one person be able to come in and be able to vote in here. Everything is blocked off. No person can park here. They are affecting the voting at this poll. It’s ridiculous. It’s fraud and illegal. From one side of the street to the other, there’s no way anybody can get down here to vote.”

www.bostonmagazine.com...

By accident or design?

www.dailykos.com...

Massachusetts, with a final vote of 50.1% to Sanders’ 48.7%, with NBC reporting: “The race in Massachusetts was neck and neck, with Sanders having led his rival at one point.”

edit on 5-3-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Medicator
Where can I sign the petition ? Then again its probably just a right wing conspiracy. kidding

Petition

They are shooting for 150,000 signers right now.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This site grows sadder each day.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Looselungjones

Please explain your comment, Looslungjones? Thanks.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Looselungjones

Good grief. How long have you been here?

You're going to find that ATSers are, for the most part, well-researched. Educated opinions are voiced and debated and if all you can say is "this site grows sadder each day", maybe you don't have the right stuff to be here and should probably go to some other discussion group that praises your side of the aisle and regurgitates the standard memes so you can say "this site sends a shiver up my leg each day".

Now, on topic, Bill should be chastised for what he did. He seems, however, to be getting a bit confused these days. Yesterday he called Iran, Iraq, and he just plain looks dazed and sick these days. Maybe something's wrong with him.
edit on 5-3-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Five times as many people want Trump banned from the UK.

Vox populi when it suits, eh?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join