It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frenzied Trump mob assaults young Black woman at rally.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

The bully idiots have Trump all over their social media pages and belong to organized Nationalists groups. Its really not hard to find.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Your moratorium didn't last very long... Welcome back?
edit on 2-3-2016 by TheAmazingYeti because: words are hard

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: blujack21

wtf?

so those people in the film, you have their social media accounts do you?

nationlists groups?

have i just stepped into a group of paid anti-trump lunatics or am i asleep?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

except that this sort of thing has been happening at his rallies since he announced his run for president.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

Going out on a limb here. Probably because conservatives are mostly bigots and have been since the beginning of America? Just a guess?

No more than LEFT wingers are.

Left wingers really need to listen to themselves.

edit on 2-3-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: blujack21

wtf?

so those people in the film, you have their social media accounts do you?

nationlists groups?

have i just stepped into a group of paid anti-trump lunatics or am i asleep?

So we're "anti-trump lunatics" for calling out his BS and for wanting him to denounce the actions of his supporters at his rallies?

man o man...the horse has apparently left the barn with trump supporters..

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Don't forget the Democratic party was created by a slave owner.

The KKK was created by the Democratic party.

And the 'confederate' flag was created by Democrats.

The LEFT has a rich history of racism.

Especially the 'father' of civil rights, and that RACIST Johnson.

And Senator Robert Byrd the only KKK member elected to congress.

And when he died the curent Democratic party cried, and said what a 'great' guy. He was.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

He has however called Mexicans rapists and criminals.

Actually, you cherry-picked his words and you refuse to acknowledge his full statement.

“When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best,” he said during the announcement. “They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they're telling us what we're getting."

He said that he assumed there are good people coming across. That being said, let me ask you, are the majority of people crossing the border illegally doctors? Are they lawyers? Or did Trump somewhat accurately describe whom is coming across?

He has called for a ban on Muslims entering the United States

Actually, AGAIN, if you didn't cherry-pick sound bites you would know that he said that he would want a ban "until we can figure out what is going on." Is there anything wrong with that? As we have been witnessing in Europe with the misdeeds of alleged "refugees," is he wrong for wanting to provide security to citizens of the United States?

he attracts a large amount of white supremacists to his rallies and the KKK endorses him

Again, Trump (as well as any other candidate) has zero influence on whom does or does not endorse him. I would also, again, point out that the current president has some remarkably racist organizations supporting him. Further, he has brought Al Sharpton into the White House dozens of times. He has also consulted with the remarkably racist group La Raza prior to making statements on immigration.

Final thoughts... your OP seems so angry.... I'm hoping that your frustration is an indication that you see that the faux racism claims you and your ilk launch aren't working as efficiently as they have in the past.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

lol are you 70? Don't know now how social media works? Its called a search bar, you type in words and letters and guess what? What you search for pops up! Its amazing you should try it.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

If you are assigning blame to Trump for this, then you have to assign blame for the riots in Furgison and Baltimore to Obama.

If you will do that, we can discuss this all day long.

If you won't, this thread isn't worth the electricity that was used to create it.

I leave it up to you.

I've never heard any former US presidential candidate demonize minorities nor have i ever heard them encouraging their voters to knock down their political opponents. Many foreign journalists who have attended Trump rallies have said that the atmosphere reminded them of something that was going on in Germany back in the 30s, and apparently they weren't lying.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
it's threads like this that kind of make me want to give up on this site. you guys are just so desperate for a boogyman that you take one instance that you know little detail of and spin it in attempt to visualize your spite, make it real and paint any objectors as... whatever.

You're no different, it's pathetic.

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -MLK

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

If I were a leader I would send those angry animals to war to increase my wealth and influence.

Good goons. I bet you like to shoot crap and are real bad asses. Good. There is a place for you as dogs at a masters table.

Its good you are all so dumb and divided. Makes my life easier. Its great to be smarter than them. I can slip in, agitate them with beautiful words meant to enrage, then point them at my enemies and back out in time to laugh at the animals fighting over scraps.

You cant tell me these baboons are needed in the future. They will kill their own over bread.

I say use them up and toss em aside. Barbarian animals. Go kill our enemies you dogs. Go fight our opposition. Go, you have your enemy declared for you and the justification you were given.

Now go you slaves. Do your masters bidding and be quiet about it.

You have your marching orders. Make america great again. You will be told what that is later on. For now complete your task.

Cattle.
edit on 3 3 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Either way, the skin color of those involved is proof of nothing. But the motives for making such racist claims are immediately apparent.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

If you are assigning blame to Trump for this, then you have to assign blame for the riots in Furgison and Baltimore to Obama.

Why don't you try comparing like things instead?

Have you seen any similar assaults at Hillary rallies? Cruz rallies (and this is a guy who appeals to the stone the gay evangelicals)? Sanders rallies? Rubio rallies? Kasich Rallies? In fact, did similar assaults happen at the rallies for any of the other 16 or so candidates who've dropped out?

No?

Well is this first such incident at a Trump rally at least?

No?

Has Trump said one word to discourage this sort of thing from happening at his private events, in full view of himself — a man who styles himself a LEADER — and his staff?

No?

Did the Trump security staff remove the attackers from the crowd?

No?

Did the Trump security staff remove a group of about 30 black students from a rally at their college a few days ago who weren't attacking anyone?

Yes?

Has Trump stood in front of his cheering supporters lamenting about the good old days (when America was great do doubt) when a disruptive person would leave on a stretcher?

Yes?

Gee. You're right. Completely unfair to associate Trump with what's going on at his rallies. It's not like they're private events where he controls who stays and who goes. It's not like those people are there to be influenced by Trump's speaking. There's just no connection at all.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
A video of a lady been removed, that is all.

How about video of why she was removed?

Where is there any evidence she was removed becuase she was black?

I could post the video with the title... Crazy black women thrown out of rally for calling trump suporters crackers and spitting on them.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I support Trump, does that make me a White Supremacist?

No it does not, and I don't support such trash either, I don't support what they did to that woman, it was wrong.

I don't think Trump supports their actions either.

edit on 3-3-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

originally posted by: eluryh22

If you will do that, we can discuss this all day long.

If you won't, this thread isn't worth the electricity that was used to create it.

I leave it up to you.

So you're equating Trump empowering racists to people rioting over the senseless killing of blacks by police?

I mean I didn't expect any better but okay..

nice deflection though.

Posts like these show us that we should not take anything you say serious, you are just another PR tool.

The guy they were rioting over and put a statue up for in fergunson violently robbed a store minutes before they attempted to arrest him for which he got shot.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: kamatty

I tried to find a different view on YouTube, and given that white protestors were also thrown out, and given that other black black people were clearly visible without being accosted, I think it is safe to say it wasn't her skin color that got her expelled, but her disruption.

All we have left is the blatant racism of the race-peddlers attempting to push this farce.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Trump is very quick to condemn groups he doesn't like.

Others, he is strangely circumspect over...

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I find the blind support of Trump on this site to be extremely worrisome. This is a place where denying ignorance is supposed to be at the heart of discussions, but many members ignore that motto for some reason.

Yes, the actions of Trump's supporters do reflect on Trump himself because he's not condemning the actions, if anything he is promoting them with comments like "making them leave on a stretcher" and so forth. People think Obama raised racial tensions? He's nothing compared to Trump. White supremacists, Islamaphobes, and Mexican-phobes supporting him proves that he is a racially polarizing candidate, and I'm not too sure that's not his entire purpose in this election cycle, to raise racial tension.

Trump is not going to make America great again any more than Obama brought hope and change. Same song, different tune, and people fall for it every single time. Every. Single. Time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join