It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice Dept. grants immunity to staffer who set up Clinton email server

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Coming from the Washington Post....

Apparently they have a "credible" source that claims at least one person involved with the Hillary email scandal has been granted immunity !!!

It's Bryan Pagliano who was/is involved with the Hillary Campaign and he was active in the server system.

I think he was one that took the 5th before Congress, or at least he said he would.

WP's "source" is some kind of senior law enforcement official.

If this starts coming out more and more, perhaps the investigating agencies will actually make some solid comments soon.

It's also possible Hillary herself has immunity and maybe a few others.

Justice Dept. grants immunity to staffer who set up Clinton email server

a few excerpts from the article:

The Justice Department has granted immunity to the former State Department staffer who worked on Hillary Rodham Clinton’s private email server as part of a criminal investigation into the possible mishandling of classified information, according to a senior law enforcement official.

The official said the FBI had secured the cooperation of Bryan Pagliano who worked on Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign before setting up the server in her New York home in 2009.

In a statement, Brian Fallon, a spokesman for the Clinton campaign, said: “As we have said since last summer, Secretary Clinton has been cooperating with the Department of Justice’s security inquiry, including offering in August to meet with them to assist their efforts if needed.”

He also said that the campaign is “pleased” that Pagliano, who invoked the Fifth amendment before Congress, is now cooperating with prosecutors.

AND...

The email investigation is being conducted by FBI counterintelligence agents and supervised by the Justice Department’s National Security Division.

Hmmm

edit on Mar-02-2016 by xuenchen because: bagmailcall

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Dead before weeks end....

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Dead before weeks end....

Perhaps they got him in protective custody.

I wonder why he took the 5th.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

What are the Vegas odds?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is all part of the show. Part of "The Hillary Isn't Above The Law Show."

Absolutely nothing will come of this, even though members of the military that have done far less have spent years behind bars.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Hillary said she'll pay for a small private plane to transport him.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

They probably have the dialogue worked out between them. It will go away or as paraphrasing what another poster said...he won't be long for this world

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: eluryh22

They probably have the dialogue worked out between them. It will go away or as paraphrasing what another poster said...he won't be long for this world

I think the very first thing the Clinton camp will be doing, or has already done, is to make sure no records of any of the work from him have been made. If they have then they will first be found and destroyed. Until that time, he is safe. If there are no records then he has a 50/50 shot depending on how bad they can discredit him with the anonymous accounts of his taking money from them and not reporting it. If they can successfully discredit him in the media the story will die....he has immunity so if true it is a felony, but as we all know, truth is only a matter of how far reaching your lie is able to be heard.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
So it is now in the hands of the National Security Division of the Justice Department. This is getting real! That's high priority stuff.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

So it is now in the hands of the National Security Division of the Justice Department. This is getting real! That's high priority stuff.

I think somebody's getting serious about those 22 emails that are totally censored !!

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen Let me see if I have this straight, this guy was involved with Hillary's server/classified emails and pleaded the 5th so as to not incriminate himself, and now he's in protective custody. So this means that a felony has certainly occurred, and he's aware of the activity that broke the law, and he's willing to testify since he is in protective custody with immunity, right?

ETA: If I've got that right, on the surface it sounds pretty damning for Clinton.
edit on 2-3-2016 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jason88
a reply to: xuenchen Let me see if I have this straight, this guy involved with Hillary's server has in the past pleaded the 5th so as to not incriminate himself, and now he's in protective custody. So this means that a felony has certainly occurred, and he's aware of the activity that broke the law, and he's willing to testify since he is in protective custody, right?

Let's HOPE he's in protective custody. I would hate for him to drop dead on the sidewalk of a heart attack at 40.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Jason88

You are getting warmer.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
a reply to: queenofswords

One can only hope the gravity of this takes hold and sticks, since it's totally disgusting that she acts as though she's above the law where any one of us would have our asses in jail right now.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Jason88

When have the Clintons ever NOT been above the law?

Bill gets impeached but doesn't step down (technically that's not illegal but basically messed up). He did commit the crime of purgory and nothing happened (except his license to practice law was taken away... as if he was going to be a lawyer after being president).

Guys/Gals, I DESPISE Hillary but if anyone thinks that ANYTHING will come of this investigation.... I think you may want to take some time off of work and enter a reality rehab clinic.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
FBI Counterintelligence agents and supervised by
the DOJ National Security Division...

Lets hope he is in protective custody.

Interesting... last time a story broke like this it
was The NYT, and they refused to walk back
the story even when assailed by the Clinton Camp.
And they never gave up their "source".

ETA: And what timing, Super Tuesday was just
yesterday. Clinton barely holding the line there...

edit on 2-3-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

How do you destroy the records if they are in the cloud? Someone else was managing the server. I admit i don't know how that works but since FBI is working with the organization, there has to be nothing there or they should be able to find it.

He has immunity but I saw nothing that says he is under protective custody as others have suggested. It is either worked out between them or he has an accident on the way to testify.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Nothing will happen.

How many years will it take for ATSers to realize the reality of the rulers?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22 Maybe just maybe that with this many decades of baggage and misdeeds their enemies have finally found a foothold to prosecute, especially her in this instance where it's clear that if this was anybody else they'd be in jail.

I think time spent in reality rehabilitation would show us all how screwed we are.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

You know somebody is making book on it.

Right down to the caliber used, or the type of plane that crashes... Or model of car...

granting immunity? That makes it sound like there may be a little bit of fire behind the smoke. We'll see, I guess.

I'd laugh my ass off if this comes to head after the Dem nomination, and Clinton is indicted. Though I doubt anything will. Wonder what the Dems do then??

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join