It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agnosticism, Theism, Atheism - What does it mean?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: TerryDon79

It was all connected to the snowflake being different and how crystallization of water is different in areas though they come form the same storm.

Sorry I didn't mean to derail.

Ah, OK.

But water crystallization happens differently everywhere. you could take 2 drops of water, put them in your freezer and they would have a different shape.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

yeah I know but what I have been learning dates back to research from the 40's about how written words affected vials of water when the researcher wrote words on tape on the vials then they were froze. It was amazing to see the difference.

Here is one to a video pg the word of Dr. Masaru Emoto

here is a video done by Ken Baker because it is one I can get but they are from the earlier artist I linked you too.

edit on 4-3-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I guess Terry and Ghost the link between these experiments on water is about how our words affect water. It is how my words affect the water in you and your words the wafer in me. And why it affects in that way. are the influences of the receiver affected by the word of the transceiver.

How do the words of Atheist affect believers and how to believers words affect an Atheist.

Words, sounds and magnetic will affect our bodies but to what extent science has not explored. Or have they and are not letting us know. Obvious the media knows more about these things than we that is for sure.
edit on 4-3-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

But that's just basic acoustics. Sounds have been known to interact with water for....I don't even know how many years.

Here's a cool video though

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Yes I have seen that one before. you are talking about in a speaker. the videos I post were the affects on the crystallization of water, and the effect of a musical tone on a drop of water recorded under a neon light microscope.

Corn starch and corn oil are something we are now learning are not healthy to the physical body.

Did you watch the video of Dr Emoto's photos after writing words on tape and then taping them to vials of water then freezing them. Now that was pretty amazing.

Now imagine what sounds, words, and magnetics have on our bodies.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Something I need to correct you on.

You keep saying science hasn't explored sound on the human body. Sorry, but that's wrong.

Here's a video to prove it.

How could they have developed that without science?

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

yes I know about acoustics and loud sounds, can make you sick both physically, mentally and emotionally. It was proven that the most accidents happen in manufacturing companies within the first 45 minutes into the work day. Without PPE factory workers in a loud environment would produced large amounts of Endorphins our bodies natural morphine to protect our ears. But after 30 minutes the person get overdosed on Endorphins, at the 45 minute mark drowsiness as well as the lack of attention and BAMB! Someone lops off a finger, get their hair got in the gears, or some other type of accident all because of the bodies natural chemistry.

From what I have read the Military has developed a way to broadcast right into your head using high concentration RF beam.

edit on 5-3-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join