It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood gunman: I'm on "righteous crusade"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
The more I read about the actions of Dear, the more I wonder. He states in the phone interview that his *insert state of mind here*, all started 22 yrs ago in the Waco incident. So he has been building up all of these emotions for 22yrs. He has been waiting to carry out his deadly attack for this long.

Is he on to something here, I mean, come on let's face it, abortion is a huge controversial subject these days. I remember growing up hearing about PPH centers nationwide being attacked, and murders

Since 1977, there have been eight murders, 17 attempted murders, 42 bombings, 186 arsons and thousands of other incidents, including vandalism, according to the National Abortion Foundation, a trade group for abortion providers.

It will be interesting to see the outcome of this case. There are many who support this type of violence, and can argue that there is no difference between the Physician carrying out the abortion, than the man pulling the trigger therefore executing the Dr. . . .WHAT SAY YOU ATS? Kray Kray, or "righteous crusade"?

Confessed Planned Parenthood gunman Robert Dear says the November shooting spree that killed three people and wounded nine was part of a "righteous crusade" he's on.

In a phone interview from jail, Dear, 57, told KRDO-TV in Colorado Springs he feels no guilt over his actions.

Dear said his victims were in "a war zone. They were there where the babies were being killed. You go to a war zone. That's what happens..

"It started 22 years ago in Waco... I'm a Christian and so when they burned up those Christians and 17 little kids and everything else I was pretty upset about it and I called the radio station."

Dear claimed he's been stalked by the FBI ever since then and he decided to make his last stand at Planned Parenthood to save babies.

"They got 4,000 babies get aborted every day," Dear told Sallinger. "I guarantee you they had a lot of cancellations and I might have saved a thousand."

. . . L I N K

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Ummm...there are many that support such violence...

Against the unborn child that is...

Far too many...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Abortion is a very, very touchy subject. Many say "Just put the baby up for adoption". There are almost half a million kids in the system, waiting to be adopted. Getting bounced from place to place, some being abused and used as nothing more than servants and a pay check. Or used in ways we don't want to think about.
You're forcing a woman to carry a baby she doesn't want and didn't mean to get. "Well, keep your legs closed". Condoms break. Accidents happen. Rape happens. Do we force her to carry a rapist's baby to term? Live with the horror of how that baby came to be in the first place? How about when she medically can't carry the baby without harm to her? Do we let her die to carry the baby to term? I believe in a woman's right to choose, but not to use abortion as a means of birth control. Not to go out and have unprotected sex and then just do away with the baby when she gets pregnant through her own carelessness.

This guy is a religious nut job, no better than a suicide bomber. You don't kill innocent people to get your point across.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

I know a lot of pro-lifers and I am anti-abortion as well. Everyone I know would say this man is deeply troubled and does not represent Christians or pro-lifers. I value all life... That includes the lives of abortion doctors.

You say in the OP that "many" agree with this man. I think liberal media would have people believe that is true, but it hasn't been my experience in what I've seen.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
This man and any who support his ways of thinking or ides should be put away for life.

Good riddance to scum.

Religious nutjobs.

Infact, lets go to another extreme. Maybe all men should be put into chastity devices. We all know how men can pressure women into sex, manipulate them into sex, lie to them to get sex, rape them. Then the onus won't be on all these women to "keep their legs closed".

Maybe if men were to lose some of their freedoms, they wouldn't be so keen to take away womens.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Ummm...I know...right...?

Like the freedom to use contraception...or the freedom to abstain from a practice that might make one breakout in pregnancy...

The freedom to be responsible enough that your actions don't result in another's freedoms being snuffed out because of convenience...

Who would want to take those freedoms away from you...?

YouSir

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
People who commit crimes such as this should be put to death via blender.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
While I strongly disagree with his actions I can understand his anger

How many unborn lives have been lost, you talk about the incidences and murders at the clinic, you neglect the innocent lives lost, good work

I get many believe humans are just animals and hold no value to an insect or animal

Some people should just consider eating each other

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
It's absolutely ridiculous that the US uses abortion clinics, and such, it completely eliminates any medical privacy.
No one should ever know that a woman is in for an abortion (she should not be showing yet), except her doctor and whoever she chose to tell.
There also shouldn't be specific "abortion doctors". It's a medical procedure, having doctors specialize in just that, takes away medical privacy.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Specializing is good it ensures less malpractice, other than that i agree with you, especially in a country where there are religious nutters that will kill if they dont agree with you.

top topics

join