It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Man Gets 10 Years, 2,000 Lashes Over Atheist Tweets

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Makes you wonder what governments are planning if the Saudis are leading up UN Human Rights Council. Lil Kim might be a better choice. At least he uses an Anti-aircraft gun. Makes it quick and easy.
a reply to: spirit_horse

Isn't that outrageous! Saudi Arabia, a country that suffers from some of the most severe, systematic abuses of human rights on the planet is leading the UN Human Rights Council! It does make you wonder what the hell is going on!

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

You have to understand that when david cameron is involved in getting people like the saudi's jobs there has to be something in it for him and his elitist mates.

However sounds as though the rest of the world, apart from our david and co, have had quite enough of saudi and its behaviour, beliefs and their attempt to turn the world wahhabi. Hopefully someone will bomb their oil fields and they will simply sink back into the sand and be the people they actually deserve to be, not the over influential spoilt brats oil bought for them.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
as long as the oil flows and they keep buying our weapons cars and other symbols of western affluence
and keep their noses out of Israel's business the house of saud can and will be allowed
to do what ever their greedy backward little minds can think up.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Errr....people?
Oy, people!
PEOPLE!

It seems weird how this "fact" gets passed around over and over and over and over, despite being patently false.

OY! PEOPLE! ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION?
because

SAUDI ARABIA DOESN'T HEAD THE UN HUMAN RIGHT'S COUNCIL

It is a member, sure, which is plausibly reason enough to be offended, but they certainly don't head it.
edit on 2-3-2016 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2016 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrdoAdChao
This is just one of the reasons why I have a hard time accepting Muslim/Islamic/Arabic culture. How is it "right and just" to do this in any sense? What a lovely ally.

How is it any different then Christians burning "witches" at the stake?

Oh, I know. It's happening in your lifetime.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This is a slap on the wrist in that #hole of a country.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
This is a good example of what conservatism and religious fundamentalism do to a society.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
if it was up to me america would be at war with the saudis, they finance all terror in the region.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
The fact the Saudi's are our allies scares the chit out of the terrorists. They know we will give them a free pass on an Extraordinary Rendition flight to be interrogated by the The Ri'āsat Al-Istikhbārāt Al-'Āmah or the Saudi GID (General Intelligence Directorate). The Ol Ace in the Hole Card when the muslim terrorists think they are going to an air conditioned prison in the US. BOO!!! Now they are some nasty little sonofbitches to be interrogated by for a few years. Muahahahahaa!
Wahabi that!

edit on 13/3/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I don't see this huge evolution as New Agers like to believe. I see people going more crazy and evil now. My neighbor is Church going Christian and says our Government should just nuke everyone in Syria and Iraq and doesn't care about the innocent who live there. Seriously, i see people going nuts now.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
I never realized the Saudis belief in Allah was so feeble that some guy tweeting would be such a threat.

Must be a fragile Religion.

Thank you for that smile
it was very well spoken.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This is what a country looks like when it's run by snowflakes who can't bear to hear anything that goes against their belief system.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join