It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bigfoot an Alien? Oscar Zamorro Case

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

You've seen big foot once and you aren't going to give us details?

I want details! Was it close by or in the distance? What did it look like? What did it do? What did you do? I love these stories!

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Posted it years ago...

Here ya go.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Yes he is and he goes by the name Chewy.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: nito92

I think there a plenty of possibilities to explain what is Bigfoot, now, which one is correct, that, I wish I knew.

Bears. Areas with sightings are also bear habitat. Bears stand upright to look, sniff and identify threats or food. They are tall, leave huge prints and look like bipeds when they do. No bones, kills or young are ever found, so "Big Foot" has to be something else.

Furry tall aliens…

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I daresay many are misidentified, being bears, or tree stumps.

But I would posit that at least some are not. Aliens? Seems unlikely. Something unknown? That's the question, isn't it?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Adding dudes in furry monster suits to scare people off their 'crops'.

And this guy…

Link

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: nito92

You may be interested in "The Psychic Sasquatch" by Jack "Kewaunee" Lasperitis. He claims to have been in contact with Sasquatch since 1979.

From his website:

"It is important to understand that the existence of Sasquatch, who are emissaries between our world and the underworld, proves in itself the existence of supernatural powers, extraterrestrial intelligences, human hybrids, and intraterrestrial populations. This hidden knowledge, kept secret by the elite, is the reason why mainstream academics are not ready to change their debunked evolution theories, and adapt to a wider and wiser perspective."

I know someone who met him, who chuckled incredulously when Kewaunee had mentioned having ridden in spaceships with Bigfoot. He expressed regretting his "knee-jerk" reaction though, because the author refused to speak to him about the subject after that.

Outrageous claims I know - I take a lot of this with a grain of salt, but the paragraph quoted above fits with my leanings on the matter. It has always seemed like there was a 'wall' put in place by the powers that be, regarding what kinds of things are acceptable to research, and which ones you get blackballed by the scientific community for even mentioning.

I've long suspected that someone knows exactly what these things are, but disclosure of that info would unravel a lot of other secrets that our world belief systems are based on.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Its an extremely interesting theory that's just as plausible as any other bigfoot theory out there. It would be odd that bigfoot was extraterrestrial but has always been presented as less advanced, less intelligent than humans. Most of the stories out there portray bigfoot as a less evolved version of humans. It would be super interesting if bigfoot may be from other dimensions! Or if bigfoot could fly spaceships. That would be really cool. Super rad, actually. Either way, interesting article!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join