It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea warns of preemptive strikes against US, S. Korea

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes

Yeah, like I have never encountered that, from that opposite perspective.

/sarcasmtool

I believe in:
No guns
Taxes
Gays
and small business.(But in a weird sudo-government fashion)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Well fortunately or unfortunately either way you cut it Pandoras box is open on the guns in America thing, even if we wanted to take the ones we know about there are still invisible ones, AR's with homemade lowers.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Cool beans. I'm politically neutral. I will not vote, nor will I take office, nor will I take up arms and go to war. Ouch, to the Illuminati agenda.. I will uphold the laws of the land as long as they don't interfere with God's.
edit on 24-2-2016 by JackReyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Dude, I totally agree, if people don't like guns in America they should totally move.

It's because of how much aim and support I have currently though.

I'm a Republican. The goal is remove them when I'm out of bullets and enemies.

Removing enemies in every fashion prior, is only what any good general would do.

I don't want to hear this people need to defend themselves from internal danger #.

This is a temporary phase because there is oppression.

(not black[black voice])
Obviously #ed up liberals approved the guns back in the day, so the people being oppressed could shoot the mother #ers.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Dude if you don't vote, because you know it's messed up, then you're the next best thing to perfect.

That totally counts as a vote.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

Dude if you don't vote, because you know it's messed up, then you're the next best thing to perfect.

That totally counts as a vote.

I'm not the only one. I still want to know though, are you the person really that Jax is made after in LOL?

I'm glad we got to talk, and even though it started off on a bad note, we're conversing. There is a lot more I want to talk about with you, perhaps not in this thread, that will get it too off topic.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I am Jax. My original original tag is the same as this ATS. I proposed the entire idea of making the MOBAS themed after the forum members and having the RPrs write the fake lore to the group that ultimately made league. It was hard to say that people from even just a couple countries contributed. Taking credit for MOBA is where Dota #ed up. Taking credit for league was never a idea I was dumb enough to do, so I got a mesely character.

There's a longer explanation but it's in a pasta on my PC. At best I'm friends with like 6 people at Riot. I am interested in trying to make a MOBA television network, but I have issues with how long I consider it acceptable for them to survive. If league makes 300 champions I'm completely on board for executing making it full time.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I am Jax. My original original tag is the same as this ATS. I proposed the entire idea of making the MOBAS themed after the forum members and having the RPrs write the fake lore to the group that ultimately made league. It was hard to say that people from even just a couple countries contributed. Taking credit for MOBA is where Dota #ed up. Taking credit for league was never a idea I was dumb enough to do, so I got a mesely character.

There's a longer explanation but it's in a pasta on my PC. At best I'm friends with like 6 people at Riot. I am interested in trying to make a MOBA television network, but I have issues with how long I consider it acceptable for them to survive. If league makes 300 champions I'm completely on board for executing making it full time.

Why do you say measly? Jax is pretty OP.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

What is this thread about again?

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

The ongoing joke is I've never liked my character. If I agree it keeps him OP >.>
edit on 24-2-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I can't believe this idiot is still breathing. He's put to death enough of his inner circle, yet nobody in the military has the gonads to launch a coup. His mentality is like a little boy with grown up toys.

He is so full of himself, if he even tried launching an attack, North Korea would be turned into one huge parking lot. In the end, maybe that's the U.S. plan.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

The ongoing joke is I've never liked my character. If I agree it keeps him OP >.>

He uses a light post. And still is hard to beat, if you know how to play him. What is the joke?

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Lets talk about facts.

The fourth and most recent nuclear test North Korea conducted had a yield of between 6 and 9 kilotons which was no different in yield from the previous three tests. I am not saying that it is not a hydrogen bomb but the evidence seems to point to it not being one.

Their missile delivery system has a range of 9,000 miles which does not enable them to hit anywhere in the world although it does cover a good portion of it.

Based on my napkin math of the yield, if it was an h-bomb which many people believe it to be, then it could fit in a suitcase. Very scary.

I too remember the old stats that showed the 9000 mile radius with the red zone reaching well into California. "Don't worry folks they can only nuke California!"

The truth is that if you can enter orbit you can hit anywhere on the planet.

I find it really disturbing that the US government is downplaying the threat to the public, I find it even more disturbing that the US government isn't taking action to stop NK's capabilities.

Well I mean its the Obama government first of all. Secondly, I wouldn't be concerned about the government downplaying it at all. You don't come away from the Cold War deciding not to research and invest in missile defense technologies.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

"...US government not taking steps to stop NK" /quote

They're saving that goose for Hillary. She's salivating at the thought of leading the US in war, it was promised to her by TPTB. Watch how fast America follows a woman president into WW3.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerminalVelocity

a reply to: Marlborough Red

That's your opinion. Lets talk about facts.

-They tested an h-bomb, successfully.
-They have put multiple satellites into orbit, which is harder than delivering a ballistic payload.

THEY (N. Korea) said they have an H-bomb......rest of the world is pretty doubtful of that claim.

They have put a couple of things in orbit.....and either lost control, or barely made it.

Not exactly getting all worked up and worried about N. Korea.

This is the same mantra the State Department/DoD was pumping out to the media when they did their first nuke test and first orbit entry. They said both was just lies and propaganda. Lies and propaganda indeed.

Their "first nuke test" turned out to be conventional explosives (no radiation remnant detected) . What a joke. With a 6-8 kt yield , it would be PATHETICALLY STUPID to hit any country with that. Their would be a sky full of 2-20 megatons (yes that is MEGATONS) over NK within 30 minutes

Dont be silly.....

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
He's the LITTLE guy in the gang who won't shut up.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Hey America,

You people ever thought that your own cia has ties with this loon-Kim? Or Denis Rodmans trip was more then a cute visit.

Maybe this is all a distraction until WW3 is ripe, and they will let him nuke mainland?

Take this for a minute. . . If American government is rouge, and cares not of Americans as citizens, rather they are globalist interconnected, and this government is truly rolling the ball for a staged WW3.

You wouldn't be laughing when the so called American government (rouge faction), is actually leading Kim on, that when WW3 kicks off, he will get his piece of pie for playing his global role, and strike America.

If America was serious in the perception they give their citizens, they would of been done with Kim years ago, and showed Bin Laden to its people, live, before dumping it. ...

The fact nothing ever happens, but these threats come every year to keep you reminded, could be saying more then ignorance wants to believe.

America, your only understanding of North Korea and Kim, comes from media, propaganda and written history. You know not of the Cia, it's global connections, and it's agenda globally.

I'm sure he knows alot more about America then most Americans. I do believe our governments all role play the populations, use media and propaganda to give people a version of reality they want perceived.

Thought I would add a serious take to very unserious citizens of the USoA.

Continue to mock that little puppet lol

(I don't believe what I'm saying, the point is, we don't know the agenda.)
edit on 24-2-2016 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I never played a tank once from the day I met them. I was generally the worst of our amazing crew and they made my character a top laner.

I guess the joke is they know I'll never be good at him.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
Well it seems Little Kim has finally gone off his rocker.

He did that years ago.

Our fat little dictator just upset the worlds ignoreing him.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: tempestking
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

hi im just talking out loud hear BUT dose nk have like viruses like smallpox or things like that as what im getting at is if he dosent give a # about his own people with them all starving all the time could he like let lose some sort of germ to kill us all as a last resort and we all be like blinded as to ho let lose something like that and then all he have to do is sit in his bunker untill we are all dead and then he can rule the world in his own stupid mad little way ... just a fort ????

I would be far more worried about his bio weapons than his nukes that would likley either fail to launch or fizz.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join