It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea warns of preemptive strikes against US, S. Korea

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Well it seems Little Kim has finally gone off his rocker.

The North's military supreme command said the allies planned to practise a "beheading operation" aimed at the North's leadership, and other moves to neutralise its nuclear weapons and missiles.

If there were even a "slight sign" of special forces moving to carry out such operations, the military said, "strategic and tactical" preemptive attacks would be launched.

And this makes me laugh a little...okay alot.

It said it has "the most powerful and ultra-modern strike means" in the world capable of "dealing fatal blows at the US mainland any moment and in any place".

news.yahoo.com...

So NK has the most powerful and ultra modern strike means that will deal fatal blows to the US mainland...does anyone actually believe this nonsense.

Hopefully he doesn't try this suicidal action, as he would have one hell of a bad day.

Seems I found a picture of their launch platform...

edit on 24-2-2016 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Again?

How many warnings is N. Korea going to give everyone?

I'm reminded of a small kid yelling for attention. "Look at me! Look at me!"

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

They have nukes and the capability to deliver those nukes anywhere on the planet now.

Not just nukes, but h-bombs.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h At the risk of sounding stupid and out of it, I have to ask, what did the US say or do for NK to make such a statement? Seems thems there fighting words.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TerminalVelocity

How many warnings is N. Korea going to give everyone?

Every time they aren't in the news.

Seems when Little Kim feels he isn't as important as other leaders in the news the warnings come a flying.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
This nonsense has been repeated more times than the sitcom friends..
These guys remind of those vicious little dogs that you could just kick away.. but they are still dangerous..

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

They have nukes and the capability to deliver those nukes anywhere on the planet now.

Not just nukes, but h-bombs.

Um, no they don't.

Seriously....?

MR

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Marlborough Red

That's your opinion. Lets talk about facts.

-They tested an h-bomb, successfully.
-They have put multiple satellites into orbit, which is harder than delivering a ballistic payload.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

what did the US say or do for NK to make such a statement? Seems thems there fighting words.

The US is having their annual training with South Korea, and Little Kim's scared they may be coming for him.

Those are fighting words,so he better hope the US dosn't decide to react to them...although I doubt they will or would.

What will happen next is China will have to discuss the pros and cons of fighting the US.

Pros...get to use your military hardware like the big boys.

Cons...You threatened the US

Cons...you threatened the US with the dealing of blows on the mainland.

Cons...you threatened a country that could roll over you and have you begging for them to stop.

And the pros here are more of a con because the first time they use their weapons they will get destroyed very quick. by the US.

Hope he thinks hard about his actions.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

-They have put multiple satellites into orbit, which is harder than delivering a ballistic payload.

THEY (N. Korea) said they have an H-bomb......rest of the world is pretty doubtful of that claim.

They have put a couple of things in orbit.....and either lost control, or barely made it.

Not exactly getting all worked up and worried about N. Korea.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

They just won't be very accurate.

They shoot towards the US and the end up in Siberia.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Lets talk about facts.

The fourth and most recent nuclear test North Korea conducted had a yield of between 6 and 9 kilotons which was no different in yield from the previous three tests. I am not saying that it is not a hydrogen bomb but the evidence seems to point to it not being one.

Their missile delivery system has a range of 9,000 miles which does not enable them to hit anywhere in the world although it does cover a good portion of it.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerminalVelocity

THEY (N. Korea) said they have an H-bomb......rest of the world is pretty doubtful of that claim.

They have put a couple of things in orbit.....and either lost control, or barely made it.

Not exactly getting all worked up and worried about N. Korea.

This is the same mantra the State Department/DoD was pumping out to the media when they did their first nuke test and first orbit entry. They said both was just lies and propaganda. Lies and propaganda indeed.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

So NK has the most powerful and ultra modern strike means that will deal fatal blows to the US mainland...does anyone actually believe this nonsense.

You have to remember not all of this chest-puffing is against enemy's of the state, this is also to remind his people that he is a "powerful" supreme leade capable of destroying entire nations.

I recall that his people believe he's literally divine in nature..
edit on 24-2-2016 by NateTheAnimator because: Edit

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The US can remote-detonate single atoms with a quantum computer, for the same exact effect of the bomb.

The age of bombs is over.

link   

hi im just talking out loud hear BUT dose nk have like viruses like smallpox or things like that as what im getting at is if he dosent give a # about his own people with them all starving all the time could he like let lose some sort of germ to kill us all as a last resort and we all be like blinded as to ho let lose something like that and then all he have to do is sit in his bunker untill we are all dead and then he can rule the world in his own stupid mad little way ... just a fort ????

link   
I wish we would stop playing patty cake with this child and tell him to f@#k right off. This "man" is obviously bat shlt crazy and delusional. Send in a team of Navy Seals and get him like we got Bin Laden. Except this time do it on live pay per view tv. Proceeds go to the black budget, we need some more of those cool flying triangles.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Lets talk about facts.

The fourth and most recent nuclear test North Korea conducted had a yield of between 6 and 9 kilotons which was no different in yield from the previous three tests. I am not saying that it is not a hydrogen bomb but the evidence seems to point to it not being one.

Their missile delivery system has a range of 9,000 miles which does not enable them to hit anywhere in the world although it does cover a good portion of it.

Based on my napkin math of the yield, if it was an h-bomb which many people believe it to be, then it could fit in a suitcase. Very scary.

I too remember the old stats that showed the 9000 mile radius with the red zone reaching well into California. "Don't worry folks they can only nuke California!"

The truth is that if you can enter orbit you can hit anywhere on the planet.

I find it really disturbing that the US government is downplaying the threat to the public, I find it even more disturbing that the US government isn't taking action to stop NK's capabilities.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

So nothing really new?

North Korea has been threatening death and destruction of basically the world since the end of the Korean War.

I remember listening with very real enjoyment of North Korean english language radio while working in Alaska, and the threats were regular as clock work.

Not really worried.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Based on my napkin math of the yield, if it was an h-bomb which many people believe it to be, then it could fit in a suitcase. Very scary.

Which makes it all the more doubtful that it was a hydrogen bomb as even the United States and Soviet Union did not have suitcase size hydrogen bombs.

The truth is that if you can enter orbit you can hit anywhere on the planet.

Not true, they could get into a geosynchronous orbit and not be able to hit much.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join