It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germans Cheer As Refugee Center Burns, Crowds Stop Firefighters From Extinguishing Blaze

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Nazis. All of them.

Yes, the politicians are. They are supposed to be following the will of the people, not Nazi dictators.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Nazi's don't you know they ended in 1945 - bit hackneyed today.

The Germans are not Nazi's they are good trading partners with a brilliant work ethic so in actual fact, with the numbers of people trying their best to wiggle into their country its you whose out of touch. Perhaps you might like to reconsider
that accuracy of your name calling.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Christ it's like Kristallnacht all over again... Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it...Never a truer statement.

Oh, I guess the muslim rapists and murderers are the 'victims' in all this according to your twisted logic?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Seeing as you were civil Shiloh, I wasn't referring to Germans as Nazis.

I was refering to the people burning down refugee centres and cheering it on.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Exactly. And without those two brain cells, the mobs don't realize that the refugees will just be moved to new buildings - at the tax-payers' expense, and now, the refugees REALLY hate all Germans and will swear retribution. So it will cost more money and cause even more violence than before.

Way to go dummies.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
If you dont listen to the people.
they Will take action.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Christ it's like Kristallnacht all over again... Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it...Never a truer statement.

Oh, I guess the muslim rapists and murderers are the 'victims' in all this according to your twisted logic?

Have a look at the statistics regarding rape and murder in the west. I'm confident over 95% will have been committed by the average indigenous male/female.

And while we are at it. Are we now using the using the colour of ones skin or country of origin to define what religion we are...when did this happen.?

xenophobe much..?
edit on 26-2-2016 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
I was refering to the people burning down refugee centres and cheering it on.

The article does not judge who started the fire, even if it was arson.

Just to pint out though that disgruntled migrants have shown that they are capable of destroying accommodation they've been offered, and throwing away food and clothes for reasons that can only conclude they are ungrateful.

If the fires were set by the migrants themselves, what what would you say they were?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I think when immigrants from the MIDDLE EAST are being discussed-it's pretty safe to assume that they are Muslim.

You know there shall come a time,when people won't be bothered by being labelled racist,Nazi or xenophobe anymore. When all they will have to say is:"We are going to fight to keep our nation's culture and way of life and our childrens' future intact-and we do not give two tosses anymore,WHAT you call us to try to shame us,in an attempt to keep us from surviving,as individuals,a nation and a culture "

I think that day is fast approaching.

And also me btw,i do not give two tosses what label anyone wishes to slap on me for having this opinion,so you can just save your phoney cockamamie lame-ass liberal-progressive labels for someone who do,as a matter of fact,give a toss. But that member is Not me.
edit on 26-2-2016 by Raxoxane because: grammar

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Have a look at the statistics regarding rape and murder in the west. I'm confident over 95% will have been committed by the average indigenous male/female.

First off you have to include the percentage of non natives if you want your percentage to mean something.

Anyways, it seems that in every west European country, crime rates(not specifically rape and murder) of immigrants are significantly higher than those of natives.

edit on 26-2-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Christ it's like Kristallnacht all over again...

Were you there?

So were the windows of kebabshops broken across Germany in a widespread attack against Germany's muslim population?

Don't get carried away now, Johnny Drama.

edit on 26-2-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: CranialSponge

Exactly. And without those two brain cells, the mobs don't realize that the refugees will just be moved to new buildings - at the tax-payers' expense, and now, the refugees REALLY hate all Germans and will s. wear retributionSo it will cost more money and cause even more violence than before.

Way to go dummies.

You don't get it do you. These people don't want these refugees in their town, in their community. I am sure there won't be anytime soon now.

I think they are willing to waste some tax payers money on this.

the refugees REALLY hate all Germans and will swear retribution

Ok, if this is how they are going to react after one specific incident, then they truly are scum.

Way to go dummies.

Just like in a town very close to where I live, these people stopped the asylum centre plans, by using force. So whatever you call it, it is effective.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I'd call them Nazis as well.

That's why I never commented on who I thought did it, just that the people who did are Nazis.

Whether right wing Neo Nazism or Refugees pulling their own Reichstag false flag.
edit on 26-2-2016 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Well just keep calling people Nazi's..racists..bigots..xenophobes..You'd be surprised how quickly a word loses it's meaning,and it's power to intimidate,and to shut people up-or down.ESPECIALLY if it's completely baseless. These German people do not WANT these refugees/immigrants/whatevayoucallem anywhere Near Them. As taxpaying natural-born citizens of a country,how the Hell is it that because they do not want their country overrun with a foreign culture,because they want to keep Their way of life -that makes them Nazi's?

Pretty soon NO ONE is going to take that lame-ass label seriously anymore. And that time is Very fast approaching. Thanks to people who throw that label about whenever something does not suit Their liberal-progressive agenda/worldview.Or..some may indeed start saying.."Mmmkay..Nazi..Okay i shall SHOW you Nazi then,seeing i'm labelled for it Anyway,just for wanting to keep my own culture and way of life"

and that will not be such a good day.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief

Just like in a town very close to where I live, these people stopped the asylum centre plans, by using force. So whatever you call it, it is effective.

I see. So you agree with using brute force to achieve what you want. Much like terrorists do.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I agree with force as a last resort when the will of the people keeps getting ignored.

Is this what terrorism is about?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief

I agree with force as a last resort when the will of the people keeps getting ignored.

Is this what terrorism is about?

Sometimes, yes.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Yes? Care to give an example?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Terrorists would actually have burned the building WITH people,including children,inside it. These German people are burning down an empty building so that the refugees/immigrants/whatever cannot inhabit it. Because they do not Want them there,and their government does not give a crap what it's taxpaying citizens want.NOT EVEN NEARLY ON THE SAME PAGE. But hey,nice try.I'm sure some gullible idiots will fall for That type of "logic"

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

Sure, most domestic terrorism is made up of groups acting out to have their will achieved.

Under current United States law, set forth in the USA PATRIOT Act, acts of domestic terrorism are those which: "(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State; (B) appear to be intended— (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and (C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States."[2]

A very good example are the fundamentalist anti-abortion groups who have been trying to get abortion made illegal - when that didn't work, they started killing abortion doctors and blowing up abortion clinics. They want legal abortion to go away. That is their will.

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join