It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctors who discovered cancer enzymes in vaccines all found murdered.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
A scientific conspiracy?

Not long ago, Neon Nettle reported on the epidemic of doctors being murdered, most of which were in Florida, U.S. The scientists all shared a common trait, they had all discovered that Nagalase enzyme protein was being added to vaccines which were then administrated to humans.

Nagalese is what prevents vitamin D from being produced in the body, which is the body’s main defence to naturally kill cancer cells. According to Thebigriddle.com: Nagalase is a protein that’s also created by all cancer cells. This protein is also found in very high concentrations in autistic children. And they’re PUTTING it in our vaccines!! This prevents the body from utilizing the Vitamin D necessary to fight cancer and prevent autism. Nagalese disables the immune system. It’s also known to cause Type 2 Diabetes. So basically…they weren’t killing these doctors because they had found the cure to cancer or were successfully treating autism…they’re killing them because these Dr’s had been researching and had the evidence that the vaccines they’re injecting our precious children with are CAUSING our current cancer and autism crisis!!

And that it’s obviously being done knowingly and on purpose! The Dr’s they killed in FL had been collaborating and were getting ready to go public with the information.

Depopulation 101..add poison to vaccines…make it law that all children must be injected to attend school. Slow kill methods. They think they’re being fair w/ their “survival of the fittest” type mentality. Only the best genes survive? These people have no souls. Dr Ted Broer broke it on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report and it took them a whole hour just to get him on air b/c their 3 hour show was brought down and every line they tried to use kept disconnecting…and then their servers were brought down.

LINK

So what do we do with this information? NOTHING right? We no longer have the balls to set things right... do we? Why even CLINTON is beyond prosecution after it has been proved she has violated numerous federal laws and now murder. Of course there have been many conspiracies involving murder but is this a conspiracy after it has been proven? To me this is more than enough proof!

Not sure where to have this information published.......I thought long.....maybe at the RANT forum but then it would have turned real ugly.... I would have said things that the MODS would have not accepted......or the CONSPIRACY forum but this information is so vital I decided that the science forum would grab more people's attention.

Have you forgotten how to be pissed off?

When will we draw the line in the sand and stop this government AND corporation control over mankind's health? These are the guilty parties can you not see this?

edit on 21-2-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2016 by SkepticOverlord because: removed the stupid: Not sure where to put this so MODS please move if needed.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer
Link?

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

An unsourced claim around a long debunked myth (that vaccines cause autism) is not exactly suitable for the Science & Technology forum.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Yes, invoke the children for the sympathy factor.

Yawn.

Tired of saving children. Save some old people. They've already contributed to the food chain.

+38 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
There was also the rash of holistic doctors and practitioners who were found either dead from suicide or homicide, and in all cases, spouses, friends and family said nothing made sense, fine and happy one moment, suicide the next. A majority of them I believe were in Florida.

If someone was to discover a means to do something that basically made a business model obsolete, people would and most likely have done some seriously dastardly things to prevent that outcome.

Cancer is big business, it's not too hard to believe this has been going on for a long time now, when you understand that medicines in general are nothing more than concoctions of plants, minerals and other organic compounds, you then start to see our medicine grows for free for the big pharmas they just need to put it together. They aren't going to let such a cash cow go bye bye anytime soon. I expect even more " issues " to arise that require their help further, any day now.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
www.naturalnews.com...

This is serious #.....Google is our friend....

edit on 21-2-2016 by bandersnatch because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: bandersnatch

natural news is about as serious a source as the scribblings on a toilet wall.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
www.sott.net...

Who Knew.....?

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: bandersnatch

Pretty much sums it up.

Next?
edit on 214821/2/1616 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

link   
Who Knew?
Your a doctor I presume>..?

Its ironic how censorship can be labelled free speech.....???
Double think that........

link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
Link?

Sorry totally forgot...... link fixed.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

An unsourced claim around a long debunked myth (that vaccines cause autism) is not exactly suitable for the Science & Technology forum.

I think that CERTAIN vaccines have been proven that autism is a major factor among blacks and other races...

Research it yourself and stop listening to the media.....

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: GetHyped

I think that CERTAIN vaccines have been proven that autism is a major factor among blacks and other races...

Non they haven't in the slightest. Only the scientifically illiterate quacks cling to this long debunked myth.

link   

Seriously?!

The Daily Sheeple?!

Think I'd rather believe the tea leaves woman at a carnival over that.

link   
Thanks. Will look.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Here's a good debunking of the claims of this James Bradstreet quack and his suicide after his quack treatments were linked to the deaths of 5 children:

scienceblogs.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
To bandersnatch:

So which pharmaceutical company do you work for or are you simply a disinfo agent working for some large corporation?

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Bio Warfare has been refined to the nth degree.......
What makes anybody think it wouldn't be used against the useless feeders the elite want gone.......
The breakaway civilisation which hovers over life on earth does have advanced technologies, and it appears they are using them against ordinary people....Everywhere.....MHO.....

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined
There was also the rash of holistic doctors and practitioners who were found either dead from suicide or homicide, and in all cases, spouses, friends and family said nothing made sense, fine and happy one moment, suicide the next. A majority of them I believe were in Florida.

If someone was to discover a means to do something that basically made a business model obsolete, people would and most likely have done some seriously dastardly things to prevent that outcome.

Cancer is big business, it's not too hard to believe this has been going on for a long time now, when you understand that medicines in general are nothing more than concoctions of plants, minerals and other organic compounds, you then start to see our medicine grows for free for the big pharmas they just need to put it together. They aren't going to let such a cash cow go bye bye anytime soon. I expect even more " issues " to arise that require their help further, any day now.

Cancer treatment is so costly today that is almost funds complete hospitals.

Doctors are controlled by the pharmaceutical industry. Most could care less if you fell over dead as long as it does not happen in their office. It's all about money, Porsche, golf, country clubs and kissing the elites asses.

Of course not all but there are many more that could care less than those that do.

My hat off to those dedicated professionals that really do care and to hell with those who don't.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Nagalase enzyme protein was being added to vaccines which were then administrated to humans.

Please tell us which vaccines contain Nagalase.

Of course there have been many conspiracies involving murder but is this a conspiracy after it has been proven? To me this is more than enough proof!

I don't see how it has been proven, I only see one criminal doctor who killed himself.

Maybe you should post the evidence for all of us to see.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join