It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

books with spells in them

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: theboarman

When I read the thread tiitle I thought you meant ordinairy books with hidden magical spells in it... Then my first thought was Catcher in The Rye. Theres a lot of crazy stuff connected to that book. Can you imagine ordinairy people reading spells and activating them without being aware... dangerous stuff..

edit on 21/2/2016 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: BestinShow

I fixed your thread title...

books with spells in them should be burned, shredded and placed in wet cement...

No book or human knowledge should ever be destroyed.

We don't have to like what is written, but we should respect the totality of human knowledge.

Occult books are not books of human knowledge but are from a spiritual world given to humans illegally.

I can't believe I just read that, what do you mean illegally? According to whose law? I ...am speechless.

I am actually happy to hear this from you. It shows you actually know very little but myth.

I hope it stays that way with you.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

books with spells in them should be burned, shredded and placed in wet cement...

We don't have to like what is written, but we should respect the totality of human knowledge.

Occult books are not books of human knowledge but are from a spiritual world given to humans illegally.

I can't believe I just read that, what do you mean illegally? According to whose law? I ...am speechless.

I am actually happy to hear this from you. It shows you actually know very little but myth.

You are not going to tell me, are you? Oh go on, tell me, please...pretty please? Who broke whose laws by giving humans all knowledge of spells and stuff?

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

You are not going to tell me, are you? Oh go on, tell me, please...pretty please? Who broke whose laws by giving humans all knowledge of spells and stuff?

I tell you what..... how about you hold your breath like a child would because you speak like on.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

And yet you as a mason who practices religion....

You are a hypocrite. Why would anyone listen to you?

I do not practice any religion. Stop making things up.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I tell you what..... how about you hold your breath like a child would because you speak like on.

I have a child, he is 12 years old. He knows better than to be scared of a book. He isn't scared of monsters under his bed either.

I am scared of religious people. All the millions upon millions of people who have died in the name of religion scares the hell out of me and it isn't going to ever get any better because you people don't WANT it to get any better.

The fact that one can not even question the basis on which your religions stand without being threatened with eternal hellfire demonstrates more of a childlike attitude than anything my son could achieve.

The fact that most of you worship essentially the same sky-dweller and yet kill each other remorselessly shames me as a human being.

Just know that so much blood is literally on your hands that if your god actually does exist, he must be screaming in agony at his impotence to have any effect whatsoever on your inhuman behaviour.

Is that less childlike for you?

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes

The father of modern day Satanism is Anton Szandor Lavey and is not of the worship of Satan.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I disagree. Of course my disagreement comes from my lack of belief in a spiritual world. I worship, technically, but there are no spirits. Regardless a book fire is tragic. The screams of those souls..

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

And yet you as a mason who practices religion....

You are a hypocrite. Why would anyone listen to you?

I do not practice any religion. Stop making things up.

You are a Mason.

Masons practice religion. You are not telling the truth.

have you prayed as a Mason? YES.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

You are a Mason.

Masons practice religion. You are not telling the truth.

have you prayed as a Mason? YES.

Masons are not obligated to practice any religion, if it were the opposite I would have bailed years ago. Try again my fabricating friend.

You should stick to what you know which appears to be limited to religious nuttery.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Barzini

Don't be so glum...
I never said you were stupid or that I am smart...
I was simply saying you were wrong after you claimed 1 exorcism in 30 years...
I know better, so you are poorly informed...
that's why I said you are in the dark...
Feel better?

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I read one years ago called Clavis Magical Artium.
It was mostly a demon summoning / subjucating thing but was full of spells and rather creepy.
Don't even know if it's still in print but you could maybe search for it online.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

Believe it or not I used to have a copy of that satanic bible years ago.I was in bed
reading the first page and my first husband snatched it out of my hands and ripped
it into pieces.I never bought another copy.
There is knowledge that I think people should really leave alone and wanting to cast
spells is one example.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
There are plenty of books with spells in them, but none I would classify as "good".

Back when we were teenagers a friend of mine bought some books with spells in them. One specifically because it had a spell in it that "guaranteed" it would work or double your money back. The spell was for wealth. It described itself as being for people who would find themselves short of money before their next paycheck would arrive, or run out of money before the end of the month. The book was very clear on this: if you followed the steps in the spell perfectly at the end of the month you would have more money than if you had not.

The spell had several steps. First you had to carefully cut out the talisman that came with the book, then color it using earth tone colors. Then wrap a one hundred dollar bill around the talisman, to show it what it was supposed to attract, and put it in your wallet for exactly one month. Under no circumstances were you to touch it once it was 'sealed' in your wallet. And, if you followed the instructions perfectly, at the end of the month you did indeed have more money than if you had not. $100 dollars, to be exact.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
There are plenty of books with spells in them, but none I would classify as "good".

Back when we were teenagers a friend of mine bought some books with spells in them. One specifically because it had a spell in it that "guaranteed" it would work or double your money back. The spell was for wealth. It described itself as being for people who would find themselves short of money before their next paycheck would arrive, or run out of money before the end of the month. The book was very clear on this: if you followed the steps in the spell perfectly at the end of the month you would have more money than if you had not.

The spell had several steps. First you had to carefully cut out the talisman that came with the book, then color it using earth tone colors. Then wrap a one hundred dollar bill around the talisman, to show it what it was supposed to attract, and put it in your wallet for exactly one month. Under no circumstances were you to touch it once it was 'sealed' in your wallet. And, if you followed the instructions perfectly, at the end of the month you did indeed have more money than if you had not. $100 dollars, to be exact.

Totally forgot about this......Really big back in the late 60's early 70's. Many did this.....didn't help me or ma friends.

So....... looking for wealth and riches..... you must summon a certain demon...... but this guy is very dangerous. He will tell you where treasures are buried..... and gold and silver found ... but you must be a magi ....one with certain protection and strength....

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Spells are mostly useless and 99% are a myth......Spells are for love......revenge are curses but to make any difference you must summon a demon....an evil spirit...

NOTE: To those who debate what an evil spirit is....... one who rebels against the one true God. Evil spirits were spoken during Enoch's time...so evil spirit is not some "new word" made from the 15th or 16th century. LOL

If you do not possess the power like Faust or other known magi's ....... you are wasting your time and will probably land in a mental institute.

I will not teach the mysteries of earth, moon, astrology and darkness......it is forbidden BUT to know it to recognize it so to fight back is different and no one will release this info online.....the price is too high.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird
Clearly you haven't read the Satanic Bible because you call it an offshoot of Christianity because of belief in Satan, which is not what the Satanic Bible is about.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth
Except that the Satanic Bible is a philosophical work with mention to ritual.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer
I am sincerely close to arguing that there is no one "True" god.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

a reply to: Vroomfondel

Spells are mostly useless and 99% are a myth......Spells are for love......revenge are curses but to make any difference you must summon a demon....an evil spirit...

NOTE: To those who debate what an evil spirit is....... one who rebels against the one true God. Evil spirits were spoken during Enoch's time...so evil spirit is not some "new word" made from the 15th or 16th century. LOL

If you do not possess the power like Faust or other known magi's ....... you are wasting your time and will probably land in a mental institute.

I will not teach the mysteries of earth, moon, astrology and darkness......it is forbidden BUT to know it to recognize it so to fight back is different and no one will release this info online.....the price is too high.

The most powerful spells are unwritten but woven through time and concentration of energy to achieve a result.
And, every spell has its cost. You cannot alter this Universe without paying a consequence for that action.
Lessons learned...hard lessons...but just knowing it CAN be done is a temptation that is always there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join