It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

books with spells in them

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

theres no debating with them, its best to just ignore them, spells of course can be positive.

(post by WhateverYouSay removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Voyager1

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
a reply to: Tiamat384

Yes, if you understand the esoteric significance of what he is trying to impart. A lot of ancient wisdom in that book. That being said, it has its detractors too... The actual ritual is supposed to occur over 18 months, not 6, as in some translations. Also, Abraham had an extremely misogynistic view of women. As a woman, that was really hard for me to set aside and not let it interfere with the underlying information.

Is this the same book you speak of CIAGpsy?
The Book of the Sacred Magic of Abramelin the Mage
Translated by S.L. MacGregor Mathers

I found it at sacred-texts. Abremalin the Mage

Yes, but I would HIGHLY recommend that you go with this updated translation. It has information that wasn't available when Mathers did his translation. It also discusses the various historical pieces of information about who Abraham was or could have been.

The Book of Abramelin: A New Translation www.amazon.com...=cm_sw_r_other_awd_SELZwbBHVB9TY

Since I can't link this properly on my mobile device, go to Amazon and look up:

Author - Georg Dehn
ISBN-10: 089254127X
edit on 24-2-2016 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

edit on 24-2-2016 by theboarman because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2016 by theboarman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Spacetime is still a theory, but a very persistent one.

I think more in terms of anti-time. In the absence of mass anti-time moves in reverse. The further from mass the faster anti-time reverses.
edit on 2/25/16 by Obsrvr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Obsrvr

What is anti-time? I have never heard of such a concept.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj
Oh wow! I suppose it was a best seller. Who would have thought?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Sorry but Satanism and Satanists are an offshoot of Christianity. I see no reason to classify them or there book as anything else. Most of what you said is just new age stuff which has been around for centuries in other books and mediums, for some reason you just took it and made it all hoopla.

Its not new, nor original. Or how about this. If Satanism has nothing to do with Christianity you know besides using one of the main charters in said book. Well just look at the demographics of Satanists. How many Hindus or Buddhists or even atheists and other types of people are satanists? Gee duh! There seems to be a correlation between being a predominantly white coming from christian background and going to Satanism. Its practically a new age religion for recovering Christians who want to be different and special.

Which is funny because that's like mostly how all other religions started, by changing and importing things from other and older religions and calling it a new hat. Nothing you have said or linked is anything original or says anything different then that fact.

Everything that you said or insinuated was and is a rip off of other things...Your re-branding the same ol #.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Why do you say "you"? And um...no. You fail to comprehend. PM me if you are looking for debate. Maybe I will reply later when I have more time.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Is that not obvious? Because you are the one saying and defending the whole thing. I am merely saying is that its all just an offshoot of Christianity and a poor one at that, with things taken form self help books, and Buddhism, and some thrown in new age believes, and posted with a name from a story which itself was derived from another. All for namesake sake.

Its false advertising is what it is. And even that is not new or original as plagiarism is as old as. Well ever since the written word was written. There is nothing to debate because there literally is nothing here. You have not said anything to even make be bother to read anything you said...Which is a good thing because at most I mostly skim threads, and there generally is nothing there to bother with much less debate on as that would entail there is something there.

And there is nothing here or in this whole thing, just another offshoot of a religion created by former members with toot.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

The way you use the word "you" is as if these were my beliefs. Which clearly they are not. As to not saying anything of "interest" well there are two reasons. One is that you simply keep repeating yourself. The second is that closed minds will never open.

Must I repeat what I have said only to in turn have you repeat without even opening actual dialogue? Unless spewing forth the same words to you is dialogue. No of course not.

(post by mizanur935 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I know some from animations. My niece knows better though. But i think you need be dancer first.they do lots of dances holding hands etc

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join