It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

books with spells in them

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Barzini

Are you speaking from personal experience?

I know a Jesuit exorcist he is family, it is not bragged about...

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JackReyes

Satan will not give you anything. If you want to feel alone, haunted, full of depression, pressed to the point of insanity, without reason, well, this is what that will lead you to.

Spoken like someone who doesn't have a clue.

Satanism isn't about the worship of Satan. I read the Satanic Bible and I'm fine, well balanced and am happier than most people...

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Well, the Jesuits are sorcerers par excellence. But, no, not from experience. That's just the official church stance.

The Jesuits control the church though, with their "black pope".

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

That is true only when considering the vast numbers so the statement is true for that reason only...

That does not mean there has not been many exorcism performed...

How many accounts do you have?

edit on 21-2-2016 by 5StarOracle because: ...

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracleI have only heard of one account of the church doing an official exorcism in the last 30 years.

Not saying there haven't been more, it's just rare.

The Jesuits control Catholicism because of their knowledge and it has nothing to do with numbers.

The Black Pope controls the Pope. Jesuits are one of the most important organizations in the world re: Power and influence.

True puppet masters.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I'll just say you are in the dark then...

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

I know, I'm so in the dark. I don't know anything. I have no idea what I am talking about because Idon't ppay attention to the world around me. I wish I was an oracle like you so I could go around telling people how smart I am. Like you are, you have no idea what I know, leave it at that.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: BestinShow
No book should ever be destroyed. Just because they have that which you dislike, what ignorance. And a member here! Shameful to call out for the destruction of knowledge or culture.

Normally I agree with what you said BUT personally I think there is information on this planet that is forbidden (at this time) for anyone to simply purchase and attempt to practice.

Whether people want to agree or not ..... there is a spiritual world just out of your eyesight..... hanging around. Some are here to help while others to control and destroy.

edit on 21-2-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: theboarman
if this isnt in the right place please move.

i recently reread the essential golden dawn an introduction to high magic by chic cicero and sandra tabatha cicero, while a good book it only gives you acouple basic spells and prayers.

can anyone recommend me good books with this kind of stuff in them/

One of the reasons this world is in chaos is because of forbidden teachings from spiritual beings. These books deal with the occult and if you have not been a student of the occult and properly taught than you are only going to get killed or worse yet cause the death of someone else. There is a reason why we should not deal in the occult and you have not learned that lesson.

There are many occult books out here and if you keep looking you will find one..... mixed with myth and real life magic designed for those who want your soul.

You think you can control these spirits? Than you are a fool and I hope the lesson you learn does not kill you.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
One of the reasons this world is in chaos is because of forbidden teachings from spiritual beings.

The main reason the world is chaotic is organized religion and the nutbars who propagate it.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: theboarman

You don't just up and start reading spells out of a book; there is an entire course of instruction that must be followed. Some paths have value, some are dangerous, but most are completely worthless. Shop around.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
The goetia grimoire ( lesser keys of solomon), the spelling is probably off but google it, it can be found on pdf format, i found it a few years ago, but didint get into it at all.

There are many authors of this book and ONLY one has the proper translation.

I would suggest you stay away from this book. It is very dangerous to attempt to practice due to failure to properly pronounce the proper names..... one mistake in pronunciation can be fatal.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: BestinShow

I fixed your thread title...

books with spells in them should be burned, shredded and placed in wet cement...

No book or human knowledge should ever be destroyed.

We don't have to like what is written, but we should respect the totality of human knowledge.

Occult books are not books of human knowledge but are from a spiritual world given to humans illegally.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: BestinShow

I fixed your thread title...

books with spells in them should be burned, shredded and placed in wet cement...

No book or human knowledge should ever be destroyed.

We don't have to like what is written, but we should respect the totality of human knowledge.

Occult books are not books of human knowledge but are from a spiritual world given to humans illegally.

I can't believe I just read that, what do you mean illegally? According to whose law? I ...am speechless.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

One of the reasons this world is in chaos is because of forbidden teachings from spiritual beings.

The main reason the world is chaotic is organized religion and the nutbars who propagate it.

At least someone knows this. Magick is a science, albeit an occult one.

Key of, and lesser key of Solomon is a must read. The 72 chief spirits must be learned. But what if you do summon a spiritual entity? Do you know how to make it depart?

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I should have read your post before I posted.

You said it very well. Continue teaching... you are very good at this.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

The goetia grimoire ( lesser keys of solomon), the spelling is probably off but google it, it can be found on pdf format, i found it a few years ago, but didint get into it at all.

I would suggest you stay away from this book. It is very dangerous to attempt to practice due to failure to properly pronounce the proper names..... one mistake in pronunciation can be fatal.

You don't know what you are talking about. Reading is not dangerous, if you don't know how this book relates to the bible, you know nothing.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

And yet you as a mason who practices religion....

You are a hypocrite. Why would anyone listen to you?

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Barzini

You don't know what you are talking about. Reading is not dangerous, if you don't know how this book relates to the bible, you know nothing.

I have been involved in demonology for two decades? Do you even know what this involves? I have books dating to the 16th century in German and Latin. I know what I am talking about and clearly you are convinced you do.

I know much more than you think and the way you talk....... nothing more than a wannabe....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join