It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

friday the 13th and a full moon! any wackiness going on?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 12:06 AM
link   
all seems quiet around here...as a matter of fact, it seems quieter than an average Friday night. the roads are absolutely silent, despite the fact all the high schools around here graduated this week. I'd have figured it'd be a big party night, but maybe not. anything weird going on in your vicinity?

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 12:25 AM
link   
well,three days before 13th there was strange circles around the moon......all coloured like the rainbow.....

today is satarday june 14th.....another day!

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I'm with Helen.

It's 5.30pm on Saturday 14th, relatively uneventful last night. Who's stuck in a time warp?

J/K

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Well, earlier this evening (its about midnight here, so officially the 14th now), my pager went off, with a dispatch for all HAZMAT units... but was recinded about 2 minutes later...

Other than that, nothing much.

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Apart from getting sun-burnt, nothing went wrong for me either !!!!!

blackwidow

AF1

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I cut my finger at work.

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Well, other than my crazy neighbors nothing was out of the ordinary.

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 11:34 AM
link   
i saw a hedgehog in the back garden of my friends house walk right up to the cat, sniff its butt, then continue on into the bushes.

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   
worst thing to happen on friday was a i put a $10 gift certificate in my pants and they got washed and my $10 thing was a a little ruined ball of paper

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Well had what william described as a "wakefulstate dream" which i've never had before, and DR, maybe it ties in with your HAZMAT dispatches

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Go the hedgehog!!
Those prickly charactors fear nothing, but roads and tyres...

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
i saw a hedgehog in the back garden of my friends house walk right up to the cat, sniff its butt, then continue on into the bushes.

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 11:43 PM
link   
after reading the posts here in the last couple of days, I would say you are all being influenced

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 12:47 AM
link   
the only interesting thing with this day was myself getting drunk.

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by David
Well had what william described as a "wakefulstate dream" which i've never had before, and DR, maybe it ties in with your HAZMAT dispatches

Oh? Please elaborate

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 02:33 AM
link   
ive got number 13 tattoed on me

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 02:41 AM
link   
There is more to Skadi's story than meets the eye.

Something is not right with his friends, their back garden, their cat or all three.

For a hedgehog, giving off its distinctive scent and annoying scratching and sniffing sound (not to mention tactile stimulus about to be applied to nether regions of another sentient creature), to cross the garden, and have the cat allow its butt to be sniffed, and for selfsame hedgehog to get away with invading the feline's personal space, in full view of the cat (assuming it was alive) and Skadi and his friends (assuming the friends were there), indicates something was going on in that place. Something evil.

Of course, the hedgehog will deny having had any form of relationship with the cat. But there is no way it can stop there.

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

this was hysterically funny. I'm not sure why, but I
'ed

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I feel obliged to repeat, the hedgehog incident is scandalous, and people who find humour in that ought to be treated with suspicion.

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I only wanted to laugh but I got a message telling me the laughing emoticon is not enough of a contribution to the discussion.

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Friday13th where the hell is Jason then??

new topics

top topics

join