It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Referendum 23 June 2016 - Will it be an EU BREXIT or Not?

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Is it such a bad idea if it helps bring in the contracts quicker?

Boris Johnson sparks outrage as he calls for his own private jet to conduct Brexit business

www.msn.com... Q

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Apparently Germany wants to exclude the UK from the Galileo satellite programme because we're leaving the EU.

However, France along with Spain, Sweden, the Netherlands, and the Baltic states are unhappy with the proposals that would block Britain from the government and military navigation system with a diplomat stating:

It is not acceptable that security is sacrificed to a clique that wants to use Brexit as, what they call, a 'pedagogical exercise' in showing the benefits of EU membership and the cost of leaving. Germany particularly is taken with this idea. Other countries with greater security interests, like France or Spain, are more pragmatic.

The UK has paid more than a billion pounds into the Galleo project (roughly 12% of Galleo's budget).

Source

The top comment for this article is gold and what I have been saying for years on here...

To the unelected, power-hungry EU mandarins like Selmayr, Brexit is their biggest threat. They want to punish Britain as a lesson to others, even if it means weakening the security of Europe. That shows where their loyalties lie: to themselves, first and foremost!

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty

Apparently Germany wants to exclude the UK from the Galileo satellite programme because we're leaving the EU.

*Bully boys* Typical German attitude.

EU = European Union? You can never have a union with Germany they have

to be at the head at all times!! Its in their DNA.

However, France along with Spain, Sweden, the Netherlands, and the Baltic states are unhappy with the proposals that would block Britain from the government and military navigation system with a diplomat stating:

It is not acceptable that security is sacrificed to a clique that wants to use Brexit as, what they call, a 'pedagogical exercise' in showing the benefits of EU membership and the cost of leaving. Germany particularly is taken with this idea. Other countries with greater security interests, like France or Spain, are more pragmatic.

^^^^^ That is more like a union ^^^^^

The UK has paid more than a billion pounds into the Galleo project (roughly 12% of Galleo's budget).

Source

The UK has always taken for a 'sucker' ..... well now its *Brexit* so no more

UK being *Mr nice guy*

To the unelected, power-hungry EU mandarins like Selmayr, Brexit is their biggest threat. They want to punish Britain as a lesson to others, even if it means weakening the security of Europe. That shows where their loyalties lie: to themselves, first and foremost!

Suicide Bombers? comes to mind

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Its not surprising that the non democratic EU club/cabal will trying anything and everything to either stall the beginning of the potential break up of the EU club or ensure that the UK pays for its sin. And the impact on Germany is massive because they will likely have to cough up extra cash every year.

It wont be long before the rumblings start in Italy for an ITEXIT and now that Italy has an anti EU government it might be sooner than you think. There will be other EXITS in the next five to ten years, its just a case of how many!

Eventually every failed shored up project runs out of time! And to think that a non democratic setup of an Eu club could survive indefinitely is delusional! Laws imposed on nation states by a collective club of non elected representatives will never ever be truly accepted although implemented in ignorance!

Bye bye Eu and good riddance!

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Barny's Barmy!

May playing 'hide and seek' in Brexit talks, Barnier says

www.msn.com...

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   
George Soros has recently announced he will be launching a campaign for the UK to have a second EU referendum.
This story hasn't been mentioned by the big news outlets from what I can see, apart from The Independent...
www.independent.co.uk...

It's not clear how much he will be spending but I guess it will be in the millions. Soros has already given a reported £500k to 'Best for Britain', which was set up last year by anti-Brexit campaigner Gina Miller!

How can the media constantly bash the Russians for meddling in elections, when we have George Soros, a Hungarian-American billionaire, who spends most of his time in the US, dictate so much to the western countries.

I think this may be a big topic when the MSM start reporting it and we see it in action!

Edit: I've must have missed the Guardian's article on it...
www.theguardian.com...
edit on 83033bAmerica/ChicagoWed, 30 May 2018 02:33:42 -05003118 by 83Liberty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty
George Soros has recently announced he will be launching a campaign for the UK to have a second EU referendum.
This story hasn't been mentioned by the big news outlets from what I can see, apart from The Independent...
www.independent.co.uk...

It's not clear how much he will be spending but I guess it will be in the millions. Soros has already given a reported £500k to 'Best for Britain', which was set up last year by anti-Brexit campaigner Gina Miller!

How can the media constantly bash the Russians for meddling in elections, when we have George Soros, a Hungarian-American billionaire, who spends most of his time in the US, dictate so much to the western countries.

I think this may be a big topic when the MSM start reporting it and we see it in action!

Edit: I've must have missed the Guardian's article on it...
www.theguardian.com...
It's just f'ing believable. He should be shot! The people of the UK have spoken and his non democratic interference is shameful! Not on your nelly SOROS go and f'ing die! This will make the UK electorates blood boil!

Soros-backed campaign to push for new Brexit vote within a year

www.msn.com...

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

A bit harsh on the shooting, even if he does make our blood boil.
He isn't doing anything illegal.

I just really hate the double standards by our politicians and MSM, and how money can literally buy you anything, possibly even another referendum for a country he has no ties to.

He is hoping for an increased percentage of people wanting to stay, so it makes us look like we really want to be apart of the EU. If we do have another referendum, I really hope this falls flat on their face and we vote leave with an even greater margin!

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   
May faces fresh Tory criticism over her handling of Brexit negotiations

www.msn.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Project fear on whatever ain't going to work now..........desperation! No deal is the right deal for me!!!!

Brexiters hit back at no-deal 'armageddon' warning

www.msn.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Boris Johnson warns Theresa May must show more 'guts' on Brexit or UK will be 'locked in orbit around EU'

www.msn.com... ?li=BBoPWjQ

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
EU Brexit chief rejects Theresa May's latest plan: 'Backstop means backstop'

www.msn.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Traitor's to the peoples wish!

Brexit: Pro-EU Tory rebels warn Theresa May they are prepared to vote down government plans in Commons showdown

www.msn.com... r-AAyJIP9?li=BBoPWjQ

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   
You got to be kidding....

Blair: Delay Brexit and hold a second vote

www.msn.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Brexit rift as furious Michael Gove TEARS UP Theresa May's customs plan in front of shocked officials

www.msn.com... li=BBoPWjQ

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Brexit: Downing Street draws up fresh customs plan as Theresa May attempts to unite Cabinet and rescue EU talks

www.msn.com... r-AAzsSmV?li=BBoPWjQ

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Theresa May asks Treasury for Brexit analysis

www.msn.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Dutch PM joins calls for 'urgent Brexit clarity'

www.msn.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Theresa May’s EU deal under fire from hardline Brexiters

www.msn.com...’s-eu-deal-under-fire-from-hardline-brexiters/ar-AAzHnp9?ocid=spartandhp

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

I'm a little confused on the Irish border situation .... Ireland doesnt want a hard

border, UK doesn't want one, and the EU wants to be border free everywhere?

So where's the problem?

After Brexit

There may be a lot of smuggling going on! surely that's the price of being

borderless?

Suck it up EU.

If I remember correctly the Irish weren't keen to join the EU or was it the

euro .... anyway didn't they have to keep on voting till the EU got the

answer they wanted ?

edit on 8-7-2018 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join