It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Dog over SW Michigan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I have been told when a visible circle of light surrounds the shining apparatus visible to us at night (the moon) it is a moon dog and the fishing will be good. There is a moon dog visible in SW Michigan this morning. My freezer is stocked so any participants reply. Good luck to any anglers trying to make a catch. Science is on your side. Regards, J

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Can you provide a link or evidence to your thread. Just joking, Can ya show us a picture. Please.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Having lived there I have seen many strange things. Even saw 5 waterspouts at once years ago.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 02bmw76

Why No pic?

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: smirkley

YES!! Water spouts are quite the spectacle. I remember swimming in lake Erie as a child and seeing multiple waterspouts out on the horizon. Amazing nature.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
moon dogs are just crystal refraction of light. I doubt that alone is an indicator of fishing.

The ice is going to be gone on my pond in mid michigan by the end of today. The grand river unfroze in my area as well.

I'd be careful going on the ice it's going to get to almost 60F. most boats are winterized.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Friday night fish fry perhaps!! I'll be at the Navajo waiting if you need to make some freezer room.

top topics

join