It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Vows: ‘Elect Me And You’ll Find Out Who Really Knocked Down The Twin Towers’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
"You may find it's the Saudis"

For anybody who has spent time on ATS and in the 9/11 forums this is a big deal.
If he follows through on this, even Ron Paul wouldn't take this on.

LINK

Trump is unhinged; 9/11, the Pope, nothing is off limits for him.
Reading the comments, he just locked up the Truther vote too, he is attracting a broad range of voters now.
edit on Thu Feb 18 2016 by Jbird because: converted all caps title

edit on 18-2-2016 by SkepticOverlord because: added youtube video

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Big balls.

What's he got?

I used to work for an insider mega billionaire the same one who's disaster relief company that he start 6 months before 911 that got the cleanup contract... He was friends with a bunch of mega oil tycoons down in Wellington Florida and they were insiders on 911. Bunch of memorials down there with steel from the towers.

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

How about he shows us who it was and then we elect him. That's a promise a multi-billionaire can carry out without being a president.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

It's called leverage.

I keep telling you the main business principle in negotiation is understanding what your leverage is and how to use it.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Going to be a long 2016.

link   
He's starting to sound like a lot of our more *unhinged* (too much Internets) peeps on the boards.

If you want to vote for that... i won't cry for you if he wins.

There really are no other words, how this got this far.. is beyond sanity, now you see him as one of us.....

Words fail.

+6 more 
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Big balls.

What's he got?

I used to work for an insider mega billionaire the same one who's disaster relief company that he start 6 months before 911 that got the cleanup contract... He was friends with a bunch of mega oil tycoons down in Wellington Florida and they were insiders on 911. Bunch of memorials down there with steel from the towers.

you claim a lot of stuff like this, but yet never really see anything that either proves this, or any insights that give any perspective......

What does this have to do with the OP other than bragadocio?

Anyway, to the OP........

Trumps a Chump, hes not going to do anything, prove anything, find out anything, or anything else........

If he was he would have done it a long time ago, if it was really important to him......

Trump is losing his grip

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

How about he shows us who it was and then we elect him. That's a promise a multi-billionaire can carry out without being a president.

because hes full of it

2nd

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Donald J. Trump

June 14, 1946 - January 20, 2017

RIP

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Trump is under the delusion that its the Saudis or some other ally who we dont want to implicate or embarrass.

He either hasnt considered it or isnt able to imagine that it may have been perpetrated by elements within our own government.

He still thinks it was Arabs celebrating in NJ on the day of the attacks.

Everyone knows it was the dancing Israelis.

edit on 18-2-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Somebody's gonna get assassinated.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Yeah. If there was any truth to what he says he'd have already used it. Because if it was "an inside job" pretty much everyone who is anyone would be culpable. Because they'd have to know (or at least strongly suspect). If he knew anything he could wipe out his competition with this one thing.

I'm calling BS.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
He either hasnt considered it or isnt able to imagine that it may have been perpetrated by elements within our own government.

I don't believe that either. He's been a major figure in NYC since the towers were built. If there was anything to know, I'm betting that he would know it.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Leverage shouldn't be confused with bluffs though.

And telling the other side what they want to hear is also a huge part of negotiations, and this man knows how to do that.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
There's a very credible researcher who was on Coast to Coast that wrote a book claiming that Saudi intelligence did 9-11.
I think they were asked to by Cheney and PNAC (if you don't know who they are they are the ones who wanted the US to take over the middle east).

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

“As I get closer and closer to the goal, it’s going to get different,” Mr. Trump said in an interview that ran Wednesday on Fox News’ “On the Record with Greta Van Susteren.”

“We started off … 17 people. Now we’re down to not very many people,” he said. “And once you get to a certain level, it changes. I will be changing very rapidly.”

“I’m very capable of changing to anything I want to change to,” the real estate mogul said.

and people still trust this guy .........the cognitive dissonance is epic

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xarian6
He's starting to sound like a lot of our more *unhinged* (too much Internets) peeps on the boards.

There really are no other words, how this got this far.. is beyond sanity, now you see him as one of us.....

Words fail.

I am just politics burned out!!!

I am voting trump just to watch establishment heads explode and the rest of the BS slavery machine Burn down around me!

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Some of you have done no research on this topic, I can tell by your replies.

The Saudi's were involved for sure, what percentage I don't know, could be only 10%.
One thing is clear the American government of 2 administrations both Democratic and Republican has consistently protected them.

Thomas Massie the congressman has read the 28 pages that have been hidden from the public, and he made a cryptic comment that seems to indicate what I am saying.
edit on 18-2-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras

Words fail.

I am just politics burned out!!!

I am voting trump just to watch establishment heads explode and the rest of the BS slavery machine Burn down around me!

yes lets put the future of the country at risk just to prove a point

..........seriously?

What the hell is wrong with people anymore......

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Words fail.

Well # trump cant be worse then Obama!!! NO way in hell..no way he can be worse then clinton or sanders...

lets roll the dice baby

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join