It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanders: Clinton is embracing Obama to pander to black voters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Well, well, well..... finally one of the candidates haw thrown out the race card. Is it any surprise that it's is Billary?

She is (just like her hubby) a chameleon. .. she will do what ever she has to to get 'the vote'... A new level, that she has stooped to... I would love to hear from our African American ATS members; post your thoughts and opinions...

No judgment here, just observation.....

Bernie Sanders, in an interview with BET, accused Hillary Clinton of cozying up to President Barack Obama in order to pander to African-Americans.

The Vermont senator and Democratic presidential candidate also broke with Obama, asserting that the president "is wrong on certain issues."

His comments come as the Democratic race shifts out of the overwhelmingly-white Iowa and New Hampshire and to states where minority voters play a much larger role.

"Hillary Clinton now is trying to embrace the President as closely as she possibly can. Everything the president does is wonderful. She loves the president, he loves her and all that stuff," Sanders said in an interview with CNN contributor Marc Lamont Hill, which will air on BET at 10 a.m. Sunday, according to excerpts from that interview provided by the network.

"And we know what that's about. That's trying to win support from the African-American community where the President is enormously popular," Sanders said.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Politics is pandering.

Bernie is also pandering

So is Trump with his BS....I am a good Christian nonsense

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Bernie manipulates blacks, Mexicans and the poor by promising them free stuff and a guaranteed income. He knows he won't accomplish any of that but politics is the only thing that he knows and votes are the only thing that counts to a politician.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
How is this the Clinton's fault, if Bernie is the one saying it?

That's a bit confusing.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I think both Bernie and Clinton are really offending blacks. Those two make it seem like all blacks follow the word of Al Sharpton and other so called black leaders. My black friends know whats up, they aren't told to do anything much less who to vote for, sure there are lots that do, sheeple flock in many colors.

If I was black, I would vote Trump. Blacks are the one thing he hasn't offended lol,, I dislike Trump but I really hate the others so my vote goes to Trump.

Glad to see Bernie talking some smack, she cries every time he calls her out, cries sexist and insulting. The democratic debates are like a boring G rated version of a soap opera.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

That's a bit confusing.

Oh come on, you really can't see how Hillary as a career politician would praise Obama to get his support and his supporters simply for votes?

Whats confusing is how anyone could support any of the Clintons who have been involved in so many scandals. Now that is confusing?

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

That's a bit confusing.

Oh come on, you really can't see how Hillary as a career politician would praise Obama to get his support and his supporters simply for votes?

Whats confusing is how anyone could support any of the Clintons who have been involved in so many scandals. Now that is confusing?

If politician is a job - - I hope to hell - - everyone of them thinks of it as a career.

Didn't know this was about your personal issue with Hillary.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Politics is pandering.

Bernie is also pandering

So is Trump with his BS....I am a good Christian nonsense

It's not pandering if it's genuine.

Everyone's to much of a cynic now to even see when someone honestly does give a damn. Yet that's what everyone is always saying we need.

I guess you're just screwed no matter what you do.
edit on 18-2-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Didn't know this was about your personal issue with Hillary.

Personal issue with Hillary? care to expand on that? Are you saying the clintons haven't been involved in any scandals?

I wouldn't want a Clinton no more than a Bush.
edit on 25229America/ChicagoThu, 18 Feb 2016 22:25:33 -0600000000p2942 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Are you saying the Clinton's haven't been involved in any scandals?

Prove it.

Otherwise it's just "words upon words".

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Prove it.

Really? you are not aware of any scandals with the Clinton’s, LOL? here is just a couple easy recent ones

Missing Millions in charity

Email FBI probe

You see No conflict of interest taking millions from the people she is suppose to be fighting against?

LOL , WOW the bias on you is strong for Clinton.

edit on 43229America/ChicagoThu, 18 Feb 2016 22:43:11 -0600000000p2942 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Prove it.

Really? you are not aware of any scandals with the Clinton’s, LOL? here is just a couple easy recent ones

Missing Millions in charity

Email FBI probe

You see No conflict of interest taking millions from the people she is suppose to be fighting against?

LOL , WOW the bias on you is strong for Clinton.

I said prove it. That's all I said.

Speculation . . . worthless.
edit on 18-2-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

"Black voters". The notion is dehumanizing, as if people with darker skin are the only ones who are lead by demagoguery.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory

"Black voters". The notion is dehumanizing, as if people with darker skin are the only ones who are lead by demagoguery.

Its kinda sick that its a real thing.

Isn't it?

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

LOL, I did

I said:

She is involved in a scandal with her charity, is in a scandal where she is being investigated by the FBI, and She took millions from the people she is suppose to be fighting against which is a conflict of interest.

Hence she is involved in numerous scandals just of recent like I said.

She also says she has taken on wallstreet, oil companies, and healthcare. Last I checked all those industries are still a a mess. So either she is telling the truth and failed or is lying.

Now care to tell me why you overlook those things and why you expect her to fight against the people who have given her money?

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

LOL, I did

I said:

She is involved in a scandal with her charity, is in a scandal where she is being investigated by the FBI, and She took millions from the people she is suppose to be fighting against which is a conflict of interest.

Hence she is involved in numerous scandals just of recent like I said.

She also says she has taken on wallstreet, oil companies, and healthcare. Last I checked all those industries are still a a mess. So either she is telling the truth and failed or is lying.

Now care to tell me why you overlook those things and why you expect her to fight against the people who have given her money?

Speculation - - that is all you have.

You want to believe it is truth and fact.

It isn't.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Its kinda sick that its a real thing.

Isn't it?

It shows what they think of their constituency – as votes.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Again you are trying to change the argument , dodging questions, and avoiding common sense of the facts.

Fact is she is being investigated by the FBI for another scandal. Do you think we need more politicians associated with questionable scandals?

She is taking money from the people she says she is going to fight against. Do you not see a conflict with that?

Fact is she said she took on the people in wallstreet,healthcare,and oil. Well all those industries are still a cluster f . So she is either lying or she failed.

Their are questionable accounting with the Clinton foundation.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Again you are trying to change the argument , dodging questions, and avoiding common sense of the facts.

I'm aware the FBI is investigating. So?

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

You see nothing wrong with a presidential candidate being investigated by the fbi?

You see nothing wrong with her conflict of interest?

You see nothing wrong with her lying or failing to take on wallstreet,healthcare,and oil like she says.

Obviously your mind is made up but it's people like youself that are to blame for the blatant corruption in dc.

We should demand better than a candidate under criminal investigation by the fbi, caught in lies, and conflict of interest.

edit on 58229America/ChicagoThu, 18 Feb 2016 23:58:34 -0600000000p2942 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join