It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

blood in McCanns hire car did come from madeline

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

I have always maintained they were involved. I know this is the Daily Fail but it is also in The Guardian. How did her blood get into a hire car that was hired after she vanished?

Hopefully this will start momentum to have this looked at again.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
My theory has always been, that the parents, being doctors and knowing about stuff like this, sedated her and her sister, so they could go for a drink, however they gave maddy too much by accident, and she died, therefore they made up the story of her being taken.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Megatronus

I don't buy it. Makes no sense for this to be in a rental car hired 20 days after the disappearance.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shminkee Pinkee
My theory has always been, that the parents, being doctors and knowing about stuff like this, sedated her and her sister, so they could go for a drink, however they gave maddy too much by accident, and she died, therefore they made up the story of her being taken.

Then why would blood evidence come into play? Yet another Portugese newspaper is claiming not only DNA eveidnce, but blood DNA evidence.

link   

originally posted by: reldra

I don't buy it. Makes no sense for this to be in a rental car hired 20 days after the disappearance.

Unless they were involved. If they stashed her and moved her later it makes perfect sense.
edit on 16-2-2016 by Megatronus because: spelling

link   
a reply to: Shminkee Pinkee

I did some research into this story a few years back and reached a similar conclusion. In one of the videos you can see the mother almost breaking down — perhaps going on to admit what really happened...? — and the husband consoling/counselling her to stay strong and stick to the OS they presented to the media.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shminkee Pinkee

I believe that they left her and she had an accident. Fell off something high or something which killed her. I believe they knew they would be vilified for her death so they invented this kidnapping to cover it up.
edit on 16-2-2016 by Megatronus because: spelling

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Hmmmmm.......

Perhaps now is the time I share that I saw on a gay dating site a few years back a profile for a guy, living on a yacht travelling the world with his 'daughter' who just happens to be about the same age as Maddie would have been at the time with blonde hair and all - the resemblance was a little too close for comfort.

He was advertising for a 'soulmate' to travel the world with him and his daughter. I always thought it was very shifty but when I went back to take a screenshot of said profile to take it further, it had been removed from the site.

I think she is still alive.
edit on 16-2-2016 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
There's a lot of theories knocking about, I don't claim to have all the answers, I've just always thought the parents weren't investigated enough and there have always been too many questions surrounding the whole disappearance of her. I think she died somehow by accident and it was their fault, so they covered it up.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Bodies decompose. In two weeks, the body would already have begun to dry out, and indeed, a human body can skeletonise in about two weeks, given the correct atmospheric conditions. There would not have been blood evidence after twenty days, because the blood in the body would have broken down into something else. So whatever blood evidence there was, in a hire car from twenty days after the disappearance, it certainly was not blood from Maddy.

Let me put that another way. If there was blood evidence from Maddy in that car, then the likelihood of it having been placed there during the McCanns hire period is virtually nil. While it is certainly improbable that who ever took Maddy, and/or her life, would have rented the same car, previous to the McCanns hiring it, it is more possible than Maddies BLOOD being found in a car that the McCanns did not have access to until twenty days after the disappearance.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Unless I've missed something your article is from 2008, so it doesn't reflect the current review/investigations/ whitewash.

I agree they are not telling the truth though. The blood and body sniffing dogs who indicated a dead body had been in the car and in contact with K McCann's clothes can't really be wrong. Those dogs were used on all kinds of cases to find bodies and even indicate on the smallest traces of burnt bodies, 20 year old remains etc. But the McCann's tried to paint the dogs as 'unreliable'.

Put this together with the blood found behind the couch in the apartment, the contradictory statements from all their friends, passers by seeing them air the boot of the hire car, the Mccanns claiming they had 'rotting meat' in there, getting rid of a fridge from the holiday apartment, the impossibility of an abductor getting into some where with no forensic traces left....then hiding in a tiny room as Gerry McCann 'checked' on his children and was feet away....then this abductor gets out carrying a child and is not seen.

None of it adds up, as the portuguese police on the scene thought when they could see no actual evidence of a break in anywhere.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost

I did some research into this story a few years back and reached a similar conclusion. In one of the videos you can see the mother almost breaking down — perhaps going on to admit what really happened...? — and the husband consoling/counselling her to stay strong and stick to the OS they presented to the media.

Exactly the same view here - they were sedating the kids and even admitted it, all so they could go drinking.
They almost certainly killed her, whether by accident or not, or they know who did.
They kept some very odd company from what I read a few years ago.
They've made lots of money from this, including remortgaging their house.

edit on 16-2-2016 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
From the op source -

Last updated at 22:46 08 January 2008

So their have been no updates on this since 2008?

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

The portuguese theory was that the body was frozen for some time and transported in the hire car weeks later. The fluids found in the car indicated something 'defrosting'.

Gerry McCann took a 'broken' fridge out of the hired apartment and took it to a local dump, or so he said. That is quite unusual behaviour for a family on holiday, why would you not call up the manager of the apartments to fix the fridge? It was in a blog written by Gerry McCann wrote himself.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Ive always believed they were somehow involved.

What normal parents drug their children so they dont wake up? They have always appeared in control of their emotions from the beginning. If someone was going to abduct a child surely they would go for the younger children who are less likely to be able to speak!

I think they have overdosed her and then because they are doctors have panicked and come up with the abduction story. Either that or she woke up, left the apartment herself and then had an accident.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Have fun!

Don't prove it!
edit on 1620160220161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
From the op source -

Last updated at 22:46 08 January 2008

So their have been no updates on this since 2008?

Yes there has been a review and a reinvestigation which many believe to be a whitewash as they have never reinterviewed the parents and seem to have ignored the dog's indications and blood found in the apartment.

From the Telegraph, 2013.

A team of 37 detectives has spent the last two years trawling through thousands of documents, witness statements and pieces of evidence as part of a Government funded review of the case. That review has now been upgraded to a full-scale investigation with those in charge admitting they have a number of fresh theories about what happened to Madeleine after she disappeared from her parents’ holiday apartment on the Algarve on 3 May 2007. More than six years on police insist there is every chance the little girl – who would now be aged 10 – is still alive, having found no evidence to suggest otherwise. Those in charge of the investigation have also categorically stated that Madeleine’s parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, and the group of seven they were on holiday with, are not under suspicion. Scotland Yard's review of the case was ordered by David Cameron and funded by the Home Office, after concerns were raised by the McCann family that a large number of leads had not been fully explored.

In the last few years there have been a lot of stories popping up about gypsies, (remember the ones that 'stole' a blond child but it turned out to be her daughter?) , stories about 'smelly' lone sex attackers that climbed into apartments and various dead sex offenders etc.....all this completely ignores the evidence, or lack of it in the apartment. The stories may have been 'leaked' by a certain families P.R. team who knows?

There was also a big development when the BBC had a crimewatch reconstruction of the night of the abduction. As has long been the case the family themselves and their friends refused to do a reconstruction ( another odd thing, you'd think they want to help?).

The crime watch reconstruction completely left out the McCann's friends the Paynes and offered no explanation (David Payne was suspected of having an interest in children by another friend of the McCanns), it also concluded the man reported to have been seen by The McCann's friend Jane Tanner carrying Madeliene away was just another innocent parent at the resort with his own child....so she was either mistaken or lying. They appealed for information on another man seen by an Irish family that many people said looked like Gerry McCann!

The there were digs and forensic searches on waste ground that the media decided to play down as a wate of money and say 'nothing was found' even though results were never released.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   

I believe the parents sold her. The parents side of the story just doesn't add up. Not to mention they were on a family vacation. The black market is huge in Europe.
edit on 16-2-2016 by TaleDawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I am from Australia, and old enough to remember the Azaria Chamberlain disappearance.

Reading this thread is like reading the paper back then.

"the mother did it" ...... "she doesn't look like she is grieving enough" .... "she is a cold bitch" .... "the parents slit her throat in the car" ....blah blah blah.

90 percent, probably more, condemned this woman, her family and their story that a dingo took her baby. She was found guilty, so was her husband. She was sent to jail, pregnant, gave birth and had the baby taken straight away.

Years later the jumpsuit was found, proved she HAD been taken by a dingo. What the parents said happened....actually happened. Experts and authorities that screwed up and then lied to cover their tracks were shamed.

The point of my story..... dont condemn someone without concrete, proven evidence. I think the authorities have screwed this up from the beginning, and cover their asses by slinging mud at the parents.

Just my two cents worth.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: stargatetravels

originally posted by: Dark Ghost

Exactly the same view here - they were sedating the kids and even admitted it, all so they could go drinking.
They almost certainly killed her, whether by accident or not, or they know who did.
They kept some very odd company from what I read a few years ago.
They've made lots of money from this, including remortgaging their house.

I just have to point out, they never admitted sedating their kids which would be illegal and as doctors they would be struck off. They also did not admit leaving their kids for long periods although the neighbour above heard a child crying for hours on other nights.

Kate McCann did check the breathing of the remaining children over and over on the night Madeliene went missing and apparently the twins did not wake with all the crying, shouting and searching and police being called.

You would think a doctor would want them in hospital and tested for substances if she thought they had been drugged....but they didn't.

Also in the timeframe that the McCanns and friends gave between their 10 minutes checks...how would the evil abductor climb thought the window and sedate 3 children....how would this sedative have time to act so non of those children woke up? It all points to the children being drugged or sedated for a while before anything supposedly happened.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join