It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

blood in McCanns hire car did come from madeline

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

State the obvious...however,the police in Portugal, have never accepted the McCanns’ evidence as undisputed. There is no possible way that every single room around the town could or would have been searched. That is an impossiblity. One can not dispute that.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: redchad

Thanks for that..have not seen these.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: sueloujo
No probs but everyone should know not to believe anything mainstream media publish on this story as most of it has been proved to be wrong.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: sueloujo

yep, the body was in the old fridge they most likely took it to a rental storage unit or a garage where it would be well hidden and it could be plugged in there.Then they went back later with the hired car and disposed of the body and the fridge.They probably put it on a boat and dumped it in the sea or a lake.

edit on 16-2-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: redchad
If you really want to get a handle on the facts and fiction of this story Google "buried by mainstream media" Richard D Hall has produced 2 four hour documentaries on this subject.

Yes, yet more nonsense by conspiracy theorists claiming something was hidden from view while offering no actual evidence for any of it.

You know, the mainstream media didn't report that in 2007 pink hippos dressed in Lycra and dancing the Macarena were seen on Mars using a new high-tec telescope no one has seen...

Do I need to make a YouTube video about it for you to believe me? How about ten blog posts on different conspiracy sites all linking to each other and quoting non-existent "scientists" and "anonymous sources"? How about a few forum posts to back it up?

Anyone can claim anything, EVIDENCE is needed by those with half a brain.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
A fresh news from The Telegraph:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013
Lol so the so called last 2 witnesses to see Madeline didn't give different accounts or the cadaver dog brought in from the UK didn't indicate areas of the apartment and the so called friends on holiday with the McCanns didn't lie?

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Megatronus

This story is 8 years old and is the opinion of a Portuguese newspaper.

I am open-minded about this case but these claims are mere speculation and nothing more.

The Portuguese police, and I dare say, by extension, the Portuguese people, have always been convinced that the McCanns are guilty of foul play - without sufficient evidence, I might add - so it's hardly surprising that a Portuguese newspaper would publish this story.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Only reason the parents did not get charged is because they are white, rich and have powerful freinds.

Hell the only reason we are still dicussing the case of a DEAD girl 8 years on is because they are white and rich.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DrHammondStoat

Why would the media try to cover something up(if im understanding you correctly)?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Not the media as a whole exactly. The McCanns have an expert P.R. team, the number of stories in the UK press that are favourable to them and with 'anonymous sources' is vast, they continually discuss 'suspects' who could have been in the area at the time, no matter how silly or false and keep the idea of this 'superhuman' abductor alive.The public donated alot of money to their fund and they have the services of people such as Clarence Mitchell and Carter Ruck to defend them.

At any sign of a UK news paper being critical towards them, they get sued.

The media is also biased, owned by a small number of people with friends in high places which could also account for the completely different kind of stories prsent in the Portuguese press vs. the UK press.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Only reason the parents did not get charged is because they are white, rich and have powerful freinds.

Hell the only reason we are still dicussing the case of a DEAD girl 8 years on is because they are white and rich.

i don't think 'white and rich' is the only reason. Gerry McCann was involved in groups that wanted to push nuclear facilities in reluctant people's back yards he is said to possibly have friends in high places and there was alot of money at stake. The Prime Minister himslf put pressure on the portuguese and there have been reports of Mi5 involvement.

Worse than this, there is an abuse link. One of the McCann's former friends gave a police statement concerning Gerry McCann and his friend David Payne (one of the last ones to supposedly see her alive).

www.mccannfiles.com...

I was seated between Dave and Gerry who I believe were both speaking about Madeleine. I don't remember the conversation in its entirety, but it seemed they were discussing a possible scenario. I remember Dave telling Gerry something like "she", referring to Madeleine, "would do this". When he mentioned "this", Dave was sucking on one of his fingers, pushing it inside and outside his mouth, while with the other hand he made a circle around his nipple, in a circulatory movement over his clothes. This was done in a provocative manner and carried an explicit insinuation in relation to what he was saying and doing. I remember that I was shocked at this, and looked at Gerry, and also at Dave, to see their reactions. I looked around (page 4) as if saying "did anyone else hear this, or was it just me". There was a nervous silence registered in all the conversations and afterwards, everyone began talking again.
I never spoke to anyone about this, but I always felt that it was very strange and it wasn’t something that someone should do or say. Besides this [incident], I remember that Dave did the same thing once again. When I refer to this, I want to clarify that it was during a conversation in which he was talking about an imaginary situation, though I could not say exactly what about. I believe that he was talking about his own daughter, Lily, though I'm not certain. He put one of his fingers in his mouth and slide it in and out, while the other hand drew a circle around his nipple in a provocative and sexual manner. I believe that he was referring to the way that Lily, would behave or do it.

So possibly not the only reason an alleged accidental death might be covered up. What if investigating and locking up an abuser might reveal other abusers in high places?

edit on 17-2-2016 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

According to Racial Agitators, yes it's because they are white.

According to logic and reason: more likely it is due to them having money, friends in high places and an impeccable PR team.

edit on 18/2/2016 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join