It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421
As of January 28, 2016 Cibolo was looking to hire a manager for the property.
www.hcareers.com...

Interesting! I had previously entertained the thought that maybe Scalia had caught someone in his room stealing and was accidentally killed over it. Since the doors only locked from inside it gives ample opportunity for someone to enter the room when not occupied.

Maybe this manager was asked to leave?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: dianajune

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Cibolo Creek Ranch DOES boast 'Security'...one would assume that would include CCTV coverage of grounds and exterior of rooms.
Still no reports that these have been requested or reviewed.

From 'Amenities':

Phone services
· Photocopy center
· Pool
· Public area air conditioned
· Restaurant
· Sauna
· Security
· Storage space
· Toilet
· Train access

www.texasescapes.com...

Security? Do they mean the guy who guards the front gate?

Toilet? I'm glad that no one has to worry about going to the loo!

Lastly, I didn't know they had "train access." I thought that no form of mass transit was available and the only ways to get to Cibolo were by private jet or car.

Maybe it's Border Patrol nearby?

Are you referring to "security" or the "toilet?"

HA!

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

It could be. That place just isn't secure. Anyone could have waltzed in from outside, esp management, since they are the only ones to have keys.

Btw, I wouldn't want to work there. Nope......no matter how much the pay, no matter what amenties they have, including toilets.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

That's a possibility. My thoughts were if this was planned out in advance to any extent maybe the former manager was too much of upstanding citizen to go along with the plan.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I went back to Trip Advisor to see if there were any more reviews on Cibolo and found an interesting one. Probably missed it the first time around as I was concentrating on the bad reviews. What do you think of this:

I was at Cibolo Creek about7 years ago, when a friend rented the whole place for two nights, for her wedding. The accommodations were luxurious, for a ranch, and every effort was made to make it a special experience. The food was great, and the events went nicely.

I think I had the same room Antonin Scalia was found dead in. I hope he enjoyed his visit, but it didn't really work out too well for him. He couldn't have spent his last days in a better place.

Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends

Source

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

That's just.....weird. No, it certainly didn't work out well for him. Sheesh. Some people have a certain way with words. Or they're just completely insentive, tact less, insensitive jerks.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I saw a few posts mentioning that the door was locked, unless I'm mistaken. Does anyone know what kind of locks are on the doors?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
I saw a few posts mentioning that the door was locked, unless I'm mistaken. Does anyone know what kind of locks are on the doors?

They latch from the inside only.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

That's a possibility. My thoughts were if this was planned out in advance to any extent maybe the former manager was too much of upstanding citizen to go along with the plan.

That's another angle. But do you think they would let him leave. People have a hard time keeping such an awful secret.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: nikkib0421

Some people just like to attach themselves to historical events. It's a way of garnering some attention.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Are they deadbolts? I wonder because it's incredibly easy to slip an ordinary lock, not so much a deadbolt. I would break into my friends' houses when they were locked out.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I'm sure no one would mention all the details. Maybe they just couldn't be trusted.

I looked around on LinkedIn and it looks like they go through managers fairly frequently. I would imagine working for a billionaire would be hard.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

That sounds like an obvious planted testimonial !!!!

Some kind of automatic PR statement.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Cibolo Ranch Manager in front of Scalia's door. A lock looks to be on the door.

George Van Etten, a property manager at Cibolo Creek Ranch, shows reporters the Ranch house the day following the death Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia at the West Texas Resort ranch February 14 , 2016 in Shafter, Texas. Justice Scalia stayed in the "El Presidente" suite, shown behind Van Etten, this past Friday night, he was found Saturday morning to have died, not responding to those who tried to wake him. less

www.mysanantonio.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
It looks like both deadbolt and a doorknob lock. Were they both locked? If not, which one was?

Never, ever, just lock the door knob lock when you leave the house. Always lock the deadbolt too, if you have one.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

That's just.....weird. No, it certainly didn't work out well for him. Sheesh. Some people have a certain way with words. Or they're just completely insentive, tact less, insensitive jerks.

I was going to say that person had a way with words. A very bad way. Why they had to claim "Oh, I was in Scalia's room a few years ago" makes no sense to me unless he/she just wanted to be able to say they were there.

Sometimes I wonder if these reviews are made up too.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

I'm sure no one would mention all the details. Maybe they just couldn't be trusted.

I looked around on LinkedIn and it looks like they go through managers fairly frequently. I would imagine working for a billionaire would be hard.

Oh, that's right....Poindexter is a micro-manager. Mothermayeye pointed out that he can't go through a room without straightening or smoothing things out, a sign of OCD.

Or....maybe there's something more to those "hunting parties"?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Dianajune- What do you think those beds in the hallway are for? I don't know, that just sounds a little bad. So, can you elaborate on what Nichols said about it?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

a reply to: nikkib0421

He's in Argentina now. Seriously...Foster is visiting the homeland of Pope Francis.

Cleaning up some old mess from the Pope's Jorge Bergoglio days, no doubt?!

And there appears MUCH to clean up:

Can God Forgive Jorge Mario Bergoglio?

Then came the allegations concerning the former Jesuit Provincial’s ‘timid’ behavior toward the military dictatorship as Argentina veered into a state of total warfare against an estimated 30,000 citizens suspected of harboring subversive desires (if not acts) who were disappeared (kidnapped), tortured, and murdered in a paranoid limpieza, a social-political cleansing so fierce, so arbitrary, so ugly that some of military officials ordered to carry out the executions became ill and went to their priests for advice.

Unfortunately, there were enough high ranking Catholic clerics who joined forces with the Dirty War warriors, to calm the doubts of the executioners, using Scriptural texts and Theological Reason.

Although the Vatican stepped in quickly to deny the allegations as nothing more than “opportunistic defamations from anti-clerical leftists” (New York Times), the accusations against now Pope Francis are not new and they are troubling. There are three standing accusations against him, although only one has, thus far, been seriously vetted by the media.

The first concerns Bergoglio’s privileged knowledge and his possible complicity in sanctioning the removal (i.e, confiscation) of babies from disappeared and detained political prisoners and their placement in ‘good’ Christian, military households where they would be saved from the germ of the subversive Marxist thinking of their parents...MORE

The Disappearance of Bergoglio’s Colleague and Former Boss, Esther Balestrino de Careaga

The second allegation concerns the Tribunal’s investigation of a military raid on a rural church during which three persons, two French missionary nuns and a lay catechist , and personal friend of Bergoglio were disappeared. In the following excerpt the judge and prosecutor are more firm...MORE

The third accusation, and the one that has received the greatest attention, concerns the role Bergoglio played in the disappearance, detention, interrogation and torture of two of his own Jesuit priests in training: Orlando Yorio and Francisco Jalics...MORE

www.counterpunch.org...

See, now...This bothers me. The pope's complicity in sanctioning the removal of babies from disappeared and detained political prisoners? What happened to these babies?

Wasn't there once some secret sacrificial ritual they did before becoming pope?

The odd coincidence that Pope Francis was so close to Cibolo Creek at the time of party is driving me nuts. Is he connected somehow?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I've said from the beginning that he is involved, either directly or indirectly. Do I have proof? Nope. That's what drives me crazy.

I highly doubt the pope himself killed him, but I'm pretty sure he knew before or after the fact. There is way to many coincidences and too many Catholic connections.

new topics

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join