It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: nikkib0421

We are...my husband commutes about an hour up into Indiana every day!

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

He's in Argentina now. Seriously...Foster is visiting the homeland of Pope Francis.

Cleaning up some old mess from the Pope's Jorge Bergoglio days, no doubt?!

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xavi1000

I've read it before and it really isn't relevant to why I posted that portion of the speech.

I understand the speech in its entirety is about balancing the need to report with the need to filter. It's completely outside the reason why I posted this video. But thanks.

Geez. nothing against you, but why must everyone direct to that thread whenever this speech is brought up. I was merely pointing out JFK -- a respected sitting president -- spoke openly about secret societies and global conspiracies and these days that would be ridiculed.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Do you know anything about Mimi Webb Miller? She dated a notorious Mexican drug lord and a narcotics officer at the same time. Now, she gives tours on horseback that leaves from Terlingua. The article mentions the old sherriff for Presidio county that got busted for trafficking coc aine.
www.texasmonthly.com...

I bring this up because it's very possible he had some sort of "operation" going on. And because of the tie in with that sherriff.
edit on 26-2-2016 by nikkib0421 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

He's in Argentina now. Seriously...Foster is visiting the homeland of Pope Francis.

Too many coincidences.

I've got some notes on most of what has been uncovered and speculated.

I'll get it legible and post today.

Maybe we all can add to it and create a member consensus ?

Sounds like a good idea!

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Cibolo Creek Ranch DOES boast 'Security'...one would assume that would include CCTV coverage of grounds and exterior of rooms.
Still no reports that these have been requested or reviewed.

From 'Amenities':
· Toilet

I love a place that offers toilets. I hate crapping in the bushes and trashcans.

Sorry, just found that hilarious as an amenity.

In this case it's next to cacti, LOL. (Gotta be careful)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Never heard of her but that is very interesting.

Sheriff Joe Arapaio -- who I believe is controlled opposition -- is another name connected with the border and running drugs. Link

Obviously, he is in Arizona, not Texas, but our precious CIA has been involved in drug-running to fund their unsanctioned covert operations for decades.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Cibolo Creek Ranch DOES boast 'Security'...one would assume that would include CCTV coverage of grounds and exterior of rooms.

From 'Amenities':

Phone services
· Photocopy center
· Pool
· Public area air conditioned
· Restaurant
· Sauna
· Security
· Storage space
· Toilet
· Train access

www.texasescapes.com...

Security? Do they mean the guy who guards the front gate?

Toilet? I'm glad that no one has to worry about going to the loo!

Lastly, I didn't know they had "train access." I thought that no form of mass transit was available and the only ways to get to Cibolo were by private jet or car.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Yeah, I don't like squatting on cacti...or tumbleweeds. If I am going to spend $700/night, I look for places that offer toilets, #1!

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

From 'Amenities':
· Toilet

I love a place that offers toilets. I hate crapping in the bushes and trashcans.

Sorry, just found that hilarious as an amenity.

Yes.....that can be so inconvenient especially since there's usually no tp in great outdoors! heheeheheheee

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune

From 'Amenities':

Phone services
· Photocopy center
· Pool
· Restaurant
· Sauna
· Security
· Storage space
· Toilet
· Train access

www.texasescapes.com...

Lastly, I didn't know they had "train access." I thought that no form of mass transit was available and the only ways to get to Cibolo were by private jet or car.

Maybe it's Border Patrol nearby?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

And there appears MUCH to clean up:

Can God Forgive Jorge Mario Bergoglio?

Then came the allegations concerning the former Jesuit Provincial’s ‘timid’ behavior toward the military dictatorship as Argentina veered into a state of total warfare against an estimated 30,000 citizens suspected of harboring subversive desires (if not acts) who were disappeared (kidnapped), tortured, and murdered in a paranoid limpieza, a social-political cleansing so fierce, so arbitrary, so ugly that some of military officials ordered to carry out the executions became ill and went to their priests for advice.

Unfortunately, there were enough high ranking Catholic clerics who joined forces with the Dirty War warriors, to calm the doubts of the executioners, using Scriptural texts and Theological Reason.

Although the Vatican stepped in quickly to deny the allegations as nothing more than “opportunistic defamations from anti-clerical leftists” (New York Times), the accusations against now Pope Francis are not new and they are troubling. There are three standing accusations against him, although only one has, thus far, been seriously vetted by the media.

The first concerns Bergoglio’s privileged knowledge and his possible complicity in sanctioning the removal (i.e, confiscation) of babies from disappeared and detained political prisoners and their placement in ‘good’ Christian, military households where they would be saved from the germ of the subversive Marxist thinking of their parents...MORE

The Disappearance of Bergoglio’s Colleague and Former Boss, Esther Balestrino de Careaga

The second allegation concerns the Tribunal’s investigation of a military raid on a rural church during which three persons, two French missionary nuns and a lay catechist , and personal friend of Bergoglio were disappeared. In the following excerpt the judge and prosecutor are more firm...MORE

The third accusation, and the one that has received the greatest attention, concerns the role Bergoglio played in the disappearance, detention, interrogation and torture of two of his own Jesuit priests in training: Orlando Yorio and Francisco Jalics...MORE

www.counterpunch.org...

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Perhaps emphasize that Foster has only been in the IOSH for a short period of time? And how close was their friendship, was it frienemy instead?

I think all of your post fleshed out and links would make a great OP.
edit on 26-2-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: dianajune

From 'Amenities':

Phone services
· Photocopy center
· Pool
· Restaurant
· Sauna
· Security
· Storage space
· Toilet
· Train access

www.texasescapes.com...

Maybe it's Border Patrol nearby?

Are you referring to "security" or the "toilet?"

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

'A Pope by any other name, still smells'...and THIS Pope is definitely no Saint. He is very familiar with assassination and intimidation from his "Bergoglio days" in Argentina.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Another odd thing ....

Report: FBI ‘Declined To Get Involved’ in Investigation of Scalia’s Death

Dominguez reported that Marfa Sector Border Patrol Agents arrived on the scene around 10:00 p.m., and that although the FBI was contacted by the U.S. Marshal service, they “declined to get involved in the investigation” after hearing the marshals’ report of Scalia’s death.

The FBI was contacted by the U.S. Marshal Service in reference to Scalia’s death. However, the FBI declined to get involved in the investigation, after hearing the report of the circumstances of the death from the U.S. Marshals.

So the FBI just assumes the Marshals assumed what Sheriff Dominguez says is all prim and proper?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I bet the FBI would've decided to get involved if it was Ginsberg instead of Scalia.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I bet the FBI would've decided to get involved if it was Ginsberg instead of Scalia.

Zee Ordaz from Obama.

This whole thing was set up.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
As of January 28, 2016 Cibolo was looking to hire a manager for the property.
www.hcareers.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
BTW: 85 pages and 1700 posts. Great Thread.

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join